Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)

Go down 
+4
Leo
Bloo
Swifty
Cloudkit (Heart)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)   After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 13:25

" HELLO! i am here you know!!! plz! stop ignoring me.... i have a lost my most closest friend, my brother!!!" kat said staring at everyone.

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 73l0qu After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 Wgt99z After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2wlrbq8 funny right!? After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 169p75c After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)   After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 13:49

Sapphire gast an annoyed glance at Kat. "You know, you could be a little quieter."

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)   After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:30

" you could be a bit nicer you know!"

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 73l0qu After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 Wgt99z After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2wlrbq8 funny right!? After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 169p75c After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)   After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:36

Sapphire rolled her eyes and grimaced.

PostSubject: Re: After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)   After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Apocalypse (Bright, Jay, Leo, Heart, Swifty, Bloo, Yellow, and Lilac)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11