Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 9:26 pm

The fluffy white fur of the deputy could be seen for once relaxing under the Jagged Rock. Nowadays, he wasn't able to sit around camp after going on one or two patrols for the day. Now he had to oversee many things. Especially during this absence of the moon and sun. Cats were scared, and they went to him occasionally. He wasn't too great at consoling them though. They were all acquaintances, he knew who they were and basics about them, but other than that he didn't know too many cats. He was more or less, alone in his own home. The only "friend" he had ever had was Tigerpaw, and she was long gone.

The tom sighed quietly, he really needed some other cats to talk to. Even if he wasn't the most social, everyone needed a friend to talk to every now and again, and this tom had none. His frosty-blue eyes scanned the clearing quietly, perhaps somebody would come to him. That'd be easier to figure out than padding up to someone and talking to them. That'd seem weird.

Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Firestone left the nursery smiling a little. Redkit was his life now and her smile made his worries felt lighter. Even if the sky was dark and scary, the revelation that he had family in Riverclan and that his brother was alive there. Many cats were afraid, sad, and troubled but he wasn't having such hardships. Even in the darkest days, his life had gone from bad and lonely to hopeful and happy. He had more chances than ever and felt free now that Littlestar was gone... it was painful to obey the cat who exiled his brother, the cat who lied to him his whole life saying she was his mother. Scorchfang was a new start for him in Shadowclan... he could find happiness again and maybe return to his usual extroverted side.

He was going to the warriors' den yet he noticed a cat looking around in the clearing. His green gazed at the new, younger deputy. Froststone looked a bit lost according to his view... it wasn't a surprise. He was rather young to be the second-in-charge and it was clear that some clanmates didn't like him too much due to his inexperience. To be honest, the senior warrior didn't have a confirmed opinion of him. Firestone could just see a cat who needed company.

The ginger tom made his way to the snow-furred cat and greeted him with a smile and friendly expression. "Hey there, why is the deputy of Shadowclan so lonely out here?" He purred.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 10:33 pm

The tom noticed the ginger-furred cat approaching almost immediately. Due to the fiery nature of his fur, of course, how could he not see him? He was rather surprised Firestone actually was curious to why he was sitting out here alone. He had asked for this, had he not? Someone to talk to and be friendly towards? "I'm not entirely sure. I suppose I just need to meet some cats. When the deputy doesn't know any of the cats he serves, he figures out something is wrong with his social life." Even Froststone surprised himself, he wasn't sure if he was going to admit the true nature of his sitting there until he actually said it. Normally he thought before he spoke, what was wrong with him? Also besides the fact, that was surprisingly smooth for his nature?

His white tail swished faintly across the somewhat hard ground of the camp. "Want to talk? I need to make some friends anyhow." He blinked at the firey furred tom, moving his tail aside and curling it inward toward his paws. Froststone was vaguely annoyed at the fact that he was a decent bit shorter than Firestone. Firestone was taller than average, and Froststone was shorter. Perhaps they'd become friends? That's what he needed.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:44 pm

The tom inclined his head curiously as he looked down at the young deputy. He was kinda the opposite of him since he was always outgoing and making friends from a rather young age. Froststone seemed to have problems with that and it was clear why he was worried about it. He was the next to lead Shadowclan and if he wanted his clanmates to follow, they had to know him, trust in him. "Well, if you want a little advice from an older cat like me, worrying about it won't change the things too much, don't you think? You should go more in patrols with our clanmates since you're now in charge of them after all. I mean, I met almost all of my friends while hunting and fighting together! Patrolling is a good way to bond." He purred, trying to lighten the tom's concerns about his poor social activity.

The ginger-furred warrior sat down next to him as an answer to his question, his face showing a friendly, bright smile. It was not his first time interacting with a cat with social issues. His own mate considered herself as awkward when it was about to interact with other cats. "I guess is all good if you can start with me. Tell me, Froststone, what do you like the most?" First of all, they had to know each other. That was the first step for a friendship and if he was honest to himself... Firestone was also in need of a friend. He just felt the need to leave his past behind, that anger, pain and sadness of his family betrayal so he could be himself again. But not only for him... but for his daughter as well who deserved a loving, caring father instead of a broken, serious one.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm

The tom's white, fuzzy head nodded with what Firestone was saying. "You're right, that's good advice. Thanks." The tom was glad for the advice, he'd never quite received any before. His ears flicked in surprise. "What do I like?" He had to think for a moment. Most days he was contributing to the clan, not taking much relaxation time for himself.

"Er, hm." All that seemed to happen was his thinking look intensified. He looked like he was trying to burn holes through the ground with his eyes. Finally, he got it. "Snow. Because everything is frozen so it doesn't get all over my fur. Also, I blend in, I don't have to try more to catch any prey." His eyes seemed to grow brighter with every word. Never had he much thought about what he liked. A somewhat cheerful smile lit up his usually dreary look. "What do you like the most Firestone?"

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 pm

The more experienced tom could easily read in the tom's expression that he hadn't had the chance to speak of himself with other cats. He thought it was kinda cute to see him so nervous about a regular conversation between two clanmates that were supposed to live and work together.

The warrior didn't have to think about what he liked the most in the world. Firestone fixed his eyes for a few seconds in the den where his mate and kit were waiting for him and he made a sad smile, as he returned his focus on the other ShadowClanner. "What I like the most is my family. Not the one that betrayed me... but the one I got the chance to form on my own. Tell me, do you wanna have a family in the future on your own?" He wondered with a friendly curiosity. Until now, he had not seen the deputy close to any cat in a romantic way. Maybe he wasn't interested in love like the ginger tom was.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 10:02 pm

Froststone cocked a non-existent eyebrow at Firestone's words. His family betrayed him? He knew very little about Firestone and his family's inner workings. Perhaps it had happened before he was even born, he was still quite young after all. "That's nice. A family is your kin, and you can usually rely on your kin." Usually. Of course, he was born alone, and his parents gone or dead when he was young. He didn't know a family of his own.

His smile diminished slightly, leaving a half-hearted smirk in its wake. "I do... I've never really had a true family. It'd be nice to make one of my own someday. No one has ever liked me like that though. Perhaps it'll never happen. If it doesn't, I can always help kits in need. Sometimes their parents die, or it's a rogue kit. Those kits need parents too." He shook his fur. The white tom was slightly rambling, but he couldn't help it. He was one of those kits, he wished he had gotten a childhood with loving parents. He supposed it would happen to a few cats every now and again.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 9:32 pm

The tom did notice the sadness in the tom's face and voice. He didn't know him or his family. He did not know his past because he had been so focused on himself and his own issues to care about his clanmates. It was time to change that... to open a little so he could learn more about them, to hear them.

Firestone came closer to the shorter tom and he nudged his shoulder in an affectionate way. The senior warrior already knew that not all the cats were used to physical shows of affection like him yet he couldn't help to offer the deputy just small reassured touch. The warrior made a small, gentle smile, his bright emerald eyes fixed on the blue ones of the other one. "Hey, don't you worry... You have a good, loving heart and now that you're deputy, everyone will notice how great you can be by working by Scorchfang's side. I'm sure you will find someone special in your life one day and that you will have more friends. You can trust me because I already like you!" He purred, his smile getting wider.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:25 pm

Froststone's tail shot out straight when he felt Firestone touch his shoulder. He wasn't quite expecting physical contact. Even then it had felt... nice in a way. Of course, he thanked Starclan for the fact he had fur, for under it he felt himself get a little warmer at Firestone's words. The ginger tom had a good heart, no doubt would he continue being an excellent warrior and an excellent mate and father.

If only Firestone wasn't so darn tall! Or maybe he was just short. He had to look up to look into his eyes, which annoyed him. Yet even then, it was the friendly type of annoyed you got at someone who was a friend. "Wow, thanks. I guess I can trust you." A short laugh came after that. He was making friends, Firestone was just the first. He wouldn't mind if he never made any friends again though. Firestone would suffice.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]   Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of The Stones [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: