Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give me ideas for Littlestream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Give me ideas for Littlestream Empty
PostSubject: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 9:48

So i feel like i don't do a lot for Littlestream and also Foxpaw so i need ideas on stuff i can do with her plots or anything.

Things about Littlestream
She is going to be in a forbidden relationship for a bit with Puddlepaw then shell be dumped and will need a tom to mend her heart
Related to Jaystar.

Foxpaw:
She is riverclan but has mixed blood.
She is a determined she cat and wants to prove she is a good riverclan cat.
She has no real plots going for her

Jem/Blossomkit (thought id throw her in here)
When she is broight to windclan shell have something traumatic experience
She be timid and skittish
Her adopted parents will be Twistedtail and Pigeonstorm
No real plots going for her

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a

Last edited by Harleystream on Tue 16 Oct 2018 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 10:54

F r i en d

Your saying she is related to Jaystar made me realize something... Spark and Little are siblings. His father is also Jay.

Give me ideas for Littlestream Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:02

Dang really? Well crud guess that goes out the door

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:06

I'm sorry Little :( hopefully they both can find good mates... but I am all for coming up with ideas for them to still interact and do stuff. I will try to think of plot things for Littlestream

Give me ideas for Littlestream Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 11:15

Its fine and alright thanks

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 15:45

Bump

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 15:59

uhmmm sibling bonding with Cinderfall after he returns

sibling bonding with Firepaw for fox and if ya dont mind da incest he's a good fathery man ;D

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 16:25

Sounds good shell need it

And if it was like a cousin or something maybe but not brother and sister to be honest

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me ideas for Littlestream   Give me ideas for Littlestream Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me ideas for Littlestream
Page 1 of 1