Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 17:45

Their kits were born and as he said moons ago, it was time to judge Gingerstripe for one last time and for all. Jaystar padded inside the warrior's den and he soon found the ginger-furred tom there. The large leader greeted some of his fellow clanmates before fixing his gaze on the former Shadowclan warrior. "Gingerstripe. Please follow me into my den. There's some stuff we must discuss." He mewed shortly, not much expression in his voice.

The leader left the den and waited for the warrior outside. He had also requested Scorchclaw and Vipertorm's presence there to decide what was going to happen with him. Dewshine was not invited this time. There was no need for distractions. After this, he would decide if the tom shall stay in Riverclan or leave. His kits were old enough to be apprentices, soon warriors. They had the chance to live under the protection of a clan. It was time to see if he had the same shot.

Once the tom left the den, he walked by his side to the small cave under the willow tree where the other two RiverClanners were waiting. He made his way to his deputy side and from there he glanced at the tom, seriously. "Your kits are now Riverclan apprentices under the care of good mentors. As I stated moons ago when you asked me for understanding, is time for me to decide if you must stay here."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 21:08

Gingerstripe was changing out some of the moss in his nest, smiling as he put in a feather that Blossompaw had given him, when Jaystar walked into the den. He immediately stopped short, giving the leader his full attention. It was immediately clear that this was no casual visit- his heart began racing at the tone of Jaystar's voice. Was it- was it time? Adrenaline rushing through his veins, the tabby tom simply nodded and followed his leader out of the warriors' den, with a single glance back towards his nest in the corner. He might never return to it.

His mate had earned a good standing back in the Clan, or at least so he hoped. All of his kits were apprenticed, and not discriminated against, which he was truly grateful for. All the hardship in trying to join RiverClan had been worth it, just to see the happiness in Firepaw's eyes when he gained his apprentice name or cuddling with Blossompaw. Those were things he might never have had if Jaystar hadn't been willing to give him a chance. But now was the final decision- whether he would stay and become a true warrior once again, or be cast out for the third and last time and be homeless for the rest of his life. And the choice was not up to him. All the former ShadowClan tom could do was hold in his anxiety as he sat in the leaders' den with Jaystar, Scorchclaw and Viperstorm. They would decide his fate. He could only watch.

"I am very grateful for everything that you have given me and my kits," he said quietly, dipping his head in acknowledgement. "You have been good to my mate and I, offered me a home no one else was willing to give, however temporary it may have been. Though I have grown to love RiverClan and would be pained to leave it, I promise that I will abide by whatever decision you make."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1445

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 7:28

Sitting at one side of Jaystar's den, the large, fluffy form of Scorchclaw could be seen. As usual, the brown tabby wore an impassive expression that made it difficult to read his thoughts. Upon Gingerstripe's arrival, his jade-green eyes narrowed ever so slightly. He dipped his head, a greeting to the two toms. Many moons had passed since the former ShadowClanner had first set paw into RiverClan camp. The days had truly flown by, and the time once spoken of had now arrived. Gingerstripe's kits had received their apprentice names; even now, they were working hard to become worthy warriors. From the reports the deputy had received from their mentors, they seemed to be doing fine. They had fit into the clan surprisingly well. It was their father's turn to be evaluated.

Would Gingerstripe leave or stay? That was the question that would be answered by the end of this meeting.

The bright-furred tom appeared composed enough. Scorchclaw took in Gingerstripe's words silently, the only reaction he gave a flick of his tail. His pale gaze flicked to Viperstorm. As the one who had been in charge of Gingerstripe all this time, she had been able to get the closest look at him. What was her evaluation?
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 19:03

OOC: For the sake of doing this fast and since Reaper's hasn't been only for a week, I'll assume Viperstorm has already talked with him so we can wrap this soon.

IC: Once all of them were settled in, Jaystar decided to speak. The taller cat fixed his eyes on the ginger-furred one, analyzing his expression, his next words after what he was going to say. He didn't look at him in a harsh way but not in a kind one either. The grey tom just watched him seriously as the judge he should be. "I've already talked with Viperstorm earlier and she has given me her evaluation of your adaptation in the clan. However, before giving my final judgement I need you to answer me some questions... I'm well aware of your love for Dewshine and your kits. I have no doubts you love them yet there's something I'm not sure about... How loyal are you to Riverclan?" He inquired, narrowing his green eyes slightly. "I want you to swear right here that if one day, your family here in Riverclan is gone, you will stay loyal to Riverclan until the end of your days. Your past in Shadowclan would be over. You would only fight for my clan and bleed for it. Your family and loyalty for Shadowclan would no longer exist... but in reward, you will have a home here and be welcomed into the Warriors' life one more time, as a chance to redeem yourself. However, if you're unable to do this, then I will send you back to your old home in the barn, promising you anyways that your kits will have a good life here being Riverclan warriors."

All that he wanted to say was said and Gingerstripe was going to decide if he was trustworthy enough to stay. Riverclan didn't need more traitors, code-breakers. He was offering him a second chance to be better in Riverclan and if he truly wanted to be better, then he would be one of his most loyal warriors. It was all up to Gingerstripe's true desires.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyMon 15 Oct 2018 - 11:53

Gingerstripe listened attentively, knowing that just one word from the leader could send him out of RiverClan camp forever. He was prepared to leave, leave his mate and children behind where they could be happy... although he didn't want to. The question, however, caught him off guard. How loyal was he to RiverClan? Did his feelings for the Clan extend beyond appreciation of its members and gratitude to its leaders? Beyond his love of Dewshine and the kits? If they were to die in some horrific accident, would he stay? Or would he just... leave again? No. No, he had to believe that there was something more, something deeper to his beliefs. He loved the beauty of the river and forest nearby. He loved the warriors and apprentices who served this Clan. He loved the justice and mercy that thrived in equal measures within the camp's borders... he loved the warrior code held true. While he'd been caring for his mate and learning to fish and swim, the Clan had quietly grabbed hold of his heart and never let go. Gingerstripe loved RiverClan. He could never leave it.

"Yes," he said after a long silence, surprising even himself. "Jaystar, I love this Clan. Everything about it- the cats, the beliefs, the lifestyle. I used to love ShadowClan, until they threw me out without a second thought at the overblown words of a hotheaded medicine cat. I still love my family who live there, but I could never be loyal to them after what they did. I... I'm loyal to RiverClan, Jaystar. I want to stay."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyTue 16 Oct 2018 - 0:56

Jaystar had wasted no time, cutting straight to the chase. Scorchclaw could see where the RiverClan leader was coming from. In his stay thus far, Gingerstripe had shown himself to be fairly loyal. He had performed better than expected, doing all that was asked of him. Not once had Scorchclaw received news of the ginger tabby attempting to harm anyone. For all that he had done and gone through in his past, he seemed to be redeeming himself now. The past moons had certainly improved the fluffy deputy's impression of the tom, but he was still not quite ready to trust him. There was one last matter that had to be dealt with before Gingerstripe's fate could be decided--his loyalty to RiverClan. His ShadowClan roots had not been forgotton. For the sake of his mate and kits, he could play along with the part of a RiverClan warrior. Could he still do the same once his family in RiverClan was gone? The large brown tabby studied Gingerstripe with a sharp gaze, as if he could somehow read his thoughts by doing so. As a cat who had been born and raised in RiverClan, the notion of ever abandoning his clan seemed impossible. Was it really possible for Gingerstripe to swear his allegiance to RiverClan, thus betraying ShadowClan? Having not yet learned the true meaning of a "home," Scorchclaw thus wondered.

Silence hung in the air, accompanied by a mild but unmistakable tension. After a brief pause that seemed longer than it really was, Gingerstripe gave his answer. Scorchclaw was not a naive cat who was quick to trust other's words. He had made that mistake once with Shade, and he regretted it even now. Yet as he listened to the former ShadowClanner's words in that moment, he couldn't deny that they seemed to overflow with heartfelt honesty. "I want to stay." His green gaze swung to Jaystar. Did the tall gray tabby believe him? "If the alliance between ShadowClan and RiverClan were to ever be broken, and a war were to break out, do you really think that you would be able to fight against your family members in ShadowClan?" Scorchclaw inquired, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyWed 17 Oct 2018 - 9:58

After he had spoken, Scorchclaw spoke up, and the tom wished that he hadn’t. That was a question Gingerstripe had tried not to let enter his mind. He flinched slightly at the deputy's frank assessment, even though he knew the possibility of  the alliance being broken was rather small. But would he be able to do that? Could he really go claw-to-claw against his brother, against his daughter? Firestone and Tansyheart would never do that to him…. Would they? Would they go against him? Well, neither of them had spoke up for him when he was being exiled…. but he couldn’t believe they would do that to him. If they were threatening RiverClan, if they were threatening his mate and kits, then maybe he’d be able to. He’d have to, for their sake. “I wouldn’t want to attack any cat,” he concluded honestly, “if I didn’t have to. But if my Clan or my family were in danger, if we were being attacked, then I would defend this camp with my life- against any cat who dared to come. Even my family.” It hurt to say that, but he knew that it was true. It had to be.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyFri 19 Oct 2018 - 18:31

The tom did not stop his deputy from doing that question and even though he was mildly clear about his resolution, Gingerstripe's second answer reassured what he decided. Taking a step closer, he laid his sight on the light-furred cat. "I can't read your mind and say that you're lying or telling the truth. However, after what you've shown... I see nothing but a warrior who just wants to be part of my clan... I believe in you, Gingerstripe. I believe there's a greater warrior there... and new, honourable Riverclan warrior who's ready to redeem himself and start from zero once more." For once, the tall leader offered the former ShadowClanner a small, sincere smile. This tom had been working so hard for the past moons just so his clanmates could trust in him enough to see him as no harm. He had not only hunted for his kits and mate but for the rest of the camp as well... including for his own kits. According to his eyes, he was a Riverclan warrior now, who knew how to swim and fish like one despite his origins.

"Welcome to Riverclan, Gingerstripe." He mewed gently yet with a serious tone. He was now a Riverclan warrior and even if that meant that he had a clan to belong to, it also meant that if he dared to betray them, he would pay with his life... He just hoped the tom would never think of that and that he would become a good addition for his already growing clan. They were going to need more warriors if they wanted to Lichenmask and if they wanted to feed themselves in the future...

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 1:08

Gingerstripe's response was satisfactory enough for Scorchclaw. Lowering his head slightly, he allowed Jaystar to deliver the verdict. The outcome was what he had expected. They were mortal cats who did not hold the powers to read minds. There was definitely a small possibility that Gingerstripe was lying. If everything he had done thus far was nothing but an act, he was an extremely skilled actor. However, rather than living in paranoia, focusing on the smallest risks, Scorchclaw believed that it was better to give others a chance. By far, that was more beautiful. In Jaystar's words, perhaps it would not hurt to believe in the ginger-furred tom. The late Ivystar might have ridiculed their choice as naive, but she was no longer here. For a split-second, the corners of the deputy's maw curled upwards in a small smile. It was gone just quickly as it had appeared, replaced with his usual serious expression. "Don't waste this new life, Gingerstripe." He stated, intensity flickering within his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]   Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Time to Meet Your Destiny [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1