Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why Me? [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Why Me? [CLOSED]   Why Me? [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 19:57

Froststone paced back and forth, his white tail dragging on the muddy ground of Shadowclan's camp. For once, he was quite nervous. He needed to ask Scorchfang why he'd been chosen as deputy. Just, there were so many other more qualified warriors than he. It almost seemed illogical to consider him! Finally, he caught a glimpse of the to-be leader's dark gray pelt. He inhaled quietly, and exhaled, attempting to calm his frayed nerves. His eyes went to the reddish sky. Still, the moon and sun were gone, replaced with the reddish hue he had come to know over the last few "sunrises".

His paws lead him to Scorchfang quietly, yet surely. "Scorchfang, a moment of your time?" So many things had happened over the time that the sun and moon had been gone. Too many things almost. Life went on though, and he must understand specifically why he'd been chosen. As if it would complete him.

Why Me? [CLOSED] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Me? [CLOSED]   Why Me? [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 20:02

Scorchfang looked up at his deputy's request, and he nodded, turning his body to face the large white tom to show he had his undivided attention. "Is something troubling you, Froststone? I can tell something is on your mind."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Me? [CLOSED]   Why Me? [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 20:09

He nodded quietly. "Simply one question. Why did you choose me as deputy over other warriors? They were clearly more qualified." He just... didn't comprehend. What qualities did he have that were better than the others. Why was he better! He just didn't get it. Froststone always wanted to be the best when he was younger, wasn't this just supposed to reassure him he was? No gloating, that would've made Tigerpaw mad. "I-i just don't understand." He was sure Scorchfang had an excellent reason, he just found any reason hard to believe for some reason.

Why Me? [CLOSED] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Me? [CLOSED]   Why Me? [CLOSED] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 20:33

It was clear why Wildstrike and Daisyflame would have asked why Froststone had been made deputy, as they both clearly wanted the roles as well, but to hear the question come from his deputy himself caught Scorchfang off guard. Well, he definitely didn't want to talk about this out in the open where anyone could hear. "Let's talk in my den," he meowed, leading his deputy to the dark open space underneath the roots of the large oak tree.

Once he was sure they were alone, he turned to Froststone and sat down in front of him. "I won't lie, Froststone, but you weren't my first choice. I was considering either Firestone, Daisyflame, or Wildstrike for a long while, but the reason why I settled on you was because I see a lot of myself in you. You're very determined and self-sacrificial, and you strive to make sure our Clan is as safe and sound as possible. I could also sense that you just had what it takes to be leader one day. The other three toms I mentioned could be decent leaders in their own rights, but each of them lack the qualities of a true leader I see in you. They all may be older than you, Froststone, but I picked you because I see you having a better chance at leading ShadowClan than any of them."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Me? [CLOSED]   Why Me? [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Me? [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1