Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting time (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

Hunting time (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 15:07

It twitched again. Blossompaw was pressed low to the ground. Her white belly lifted barely above it while she slowly edged towards the flicking red tuft. Strides low and careful, almost... she paused as a colourful flash moved on her perhipheral, It didn't linger, so she pushed forwards until finally she wasn't far. Her hindquarters shifted, then she sprung in a mighty leap to land on the ginger and grey back of Firepaw with a triamphant yowl.
"Caught you!" She declared joyfully. Her own diluted calico pelt covered in dirt and scrap of reed from her stalking. "Bet'cha didn't even see me coming."

Last edited by Candy Corn Cays on Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 15:56

Firepaw yelped, startled. "You scared me!" He exclaimed. "I'd thought an enemy cat had come to kill me!" His siblings all had their seperate talents. Firepaw was fast, Blossompaw was quiet and sneaky, and Foxpaw? Firepaw didn't know her as well, so he didn't know for sure.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 19:04

Her green eyes were bright with delight as she giggled over her little 'attack.' Rolling to the ground harmlessly.
"Awww come on. Like any enemy could get past all the warriors in camp, or our parents. Mom and Dad would tear the pelt off any cat that dared." She declared, though her heart wavered a little. Most RiverClan cats seemed alright with them, their father had worked hard despite his origins. Their mom was working hard too in order to regain her relationship in the clan. Still, there was the few... she tried not to think about them. "Don't you wanna do something better than lay in camp? Oh! I know! Let's do some fishing!"

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 19:25

"Hmm, true." Firepaw considered. Wait, fishing? As in, hunting? "Don't we have to take a warrior with us?" He pointed out. He didn't want to get in trouble. Or worse, attacked by Shade.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 1:33

Her ears flicked as she paused, remembering that little detail.
"Um..." She looked towards camp, then brightened. The soft grey pelt of their mother and the warm pelt of their father weren't far away. They were sharing prey, with Dewshine pressed up close to her mate in their usual lovey-dovey way that made Blossompaw feel guilty immediately on the thought. The pair had been seperated all throughout their mother's carrying them as well as their kithood. They deserved this time together.

She turned her gaze towards the rest of the surprisingly barren camp. Most cats were already hunting.
"We could ask mom or dad to come with us." She suggested despite the guilt. She knew that their mother would find it rediculous that she would be hesitant to pull them away. If anything they'd all go hunting together, and that was a very appealing thought. Two strong warriors, and a chance to bond as a family! All they would have needed was Foxpaw. She looked around for the other apprentice. "Where's Foxpaw? She could come!"

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 8:21

Firepaw shrugged. "I dunno." He put on a mischevious grin. "I mean, technically we don't have to get a warrior..."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) EmptyMon 29 Oct 2018 - 22:08

The sneaky apprentice overheard what the two siblings were planning by hiding in one of the reeds that surrounded the camp. With a mischevious smile, the large, golden tom jumped in. His fur was messy and covered in pieces of reeds but he didn't mind it. It gave him a wild, attractive wild look. "Hey, Firepaw! Planning to go on a hunting trip? Aspenstrike already taught me a lot about fishing and I've found a good place to hunt altogether. I bet that if Jaystar sees us bringing prey on our own, he will make us all warriors sooner!" He talked mostly to the ginger and grey tom since he knew him since they were kits. Berrypaw knew Blossompaw's name but he wasn't too close to her... yet.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hunting time (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting time (Closed)   Hunting time (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting time (Closed)
Page 1 of 1