Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brothers together, always and forever:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Brothers together, always and forever: Empty
PostSubject: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Two figures were slowly exiting Shadowclan's camp during the nighttime. Well, you couldn't really tell because even in the morning, there was no light. The sun had been covered for a while but Crowfur, to be honest, didn't mind the darkness. He loved doing the hunting at night and taking strolls under Silverpelt. However, he knew having no sun affects other things. The dark-furred warrior was distraught lately. Many factors contributed to that. Some of his remaining kits decided to join the "evil" Lichenmask. The tom had killed Littlestar in one blow. He had frightening powers, powers of manipulation and strength. His apprentice was blinded by a Riverclan tom. He now had to train his permanently blind niece. His brother Scorchfang had so much placed on his shoulders after Littlestar's death since he had been the deputy. Crowfur decided to take them both on a midnight stroll, just like he and his mate Cedarstorm had done countless times. Even the thought of his mate now resting in the elders den at such a young age caused him endless grief. She was suffering from a joint problem that had worsened when she was a warrior. The tom had lost so many kits that he had lost count. There was nothing he practically didn't suffer through. That is why a calm stroll with his beloved brother was what he had longed to do. This would help them both clear their buzzing heads.

"Scorchfang, how do you feel about all of this?" Those were his first words said to the other tom as they strolled through the endless night. The older tom wasn't the best at starting up nice conversations but he decided that he had to get that topic out of the way.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Scorchfang had been over the moon — or in this case over both the sun and moon — excited when his older brother asked to spend a little time with him during the evening. It had been far too long since he had last spent any quality time with Crowfur, and now that he was technically ShadowClan’s new leader he’d find himself having less and less time to approach him. He wanted to make sure his time with his brother was well spent, and there was no better way to bond than some nighttime hunting. At least, he assumed it was nighttime at this point.

He wasn’t caught off guard by Crowfur‘ ice-breaking question. It was one he got from a lot of cats, including RiverClan’s leader when he visited to pay his respects to Littlestar. ”I’m having mixed emotions, honestly,” he began. On one side, I’m very excited. I feel I’ve finally left behind the awful cat I used to be in my youth by becoming leader, that every cat can put their undying trust in me to lead and protect them. And considering what I’ve been through, it means a great deal.”

He hesitated for a few moments before speaking again. ”On the other paw, however, it’s proving to be pretty stressful. I know things will get easier down the path, but as it stands now, keeping every cat’s hopes up that the sun and moon will return to normal and Lichenmask will be defeated is pretty tough. Not to mention we won’t be able to appoint any new warriors to protect the Clan from Lichenmask’s wrath without any apprentices completing their Moonstone journeys. And I still have my one life; I fear I may become the number-one target, and... I-I don’t really want to die, y’know?” Oh, no. The stress and fear of everything was starting to get to him again. He stopped walking to try and blink the beginning of tears out of his eyes, turning his head away from his brother in shame, his voice quivering a bit. ”I-I’m sorry. I’m supposed to be the strong one, I c-can’t cry.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 am

The older tom placed his tail on Scorchfang's shoulder as a soothing gesture. He knew his brother had been stressed out but he didn't know it was this bad. "Listen, there is no shame in letting out your emotions. Crying once in a few moons can relieve stress and anxiety. It also helps in making you stronger. We're brothers and I won't judge you, and never will, if you cry. To be honest, I cry here and there when I feel that i'm drowning in my worries. You have stayed strong and have done so much for our clan that I doubt anyone would think you're weak if you shed a few tears." The dark-furred tom then playfully swatted Scorchfang's left ear. He needed to cheer his brother up. "Did you know as a kit and as an apprentice, I was very shy and self-conscious? I couldn't look anyone in the eye! I had been bullied by Daypaw, our deceased adopted brother, and was slightly hated by Curlyfeather. Cedarstorm and Rowantalon had helped me gain my confidence and become the warrior I am now. Those were memories I frequently try to remember. They make me smile because I know I changed for the better. How about you? What's your favorite memory?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 7:14 am

Scorchfang's watery gaze shifted up to look at his older brother, and slowly a small smile took form on his muzzle. Crowfur was even able to get a small chuckle out of him with the playful bat. Listening to him talk about his youth made him feel reminiscent of his own past -- the good parts, of course, not the parts where he was a nuisance of a furball. "Heh, you and I were the exact opposite when we were younger. If I were born before you, I'd probably end up teasing you, too. I was so arrogant as a kit, as you know. But... one of my fondest memories was the time I sneaked out of camp as a kit. I, uh, don't think I ever told anyone that, but I was able to catch a frog by the deep marshes. And Minnowcall was with me, too. She's always been with me, even if just to claw some sense into me for being such a thorn in everyone's side. She really is the best mate I could ever ask for." He looked up at Crowfur. "And you and Wildstrike and Owlgaze are the best brothers. Thank you, Crowfur."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:14 am

OOC: Dangit! Another topic I forgot to respond to. Sorry Yosh ;-;

IC: The older tom purred as he listened to what his brother was saying. "It's no problem at all. Anything for my kin! Speaking of kithoods, you said that you caught a frog as a kit? How did you do it?" The warrior was curious. How did little Scorchfang catch a frog by the deep marshes?

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 6:04 pm

(OOC: That's okay! :3)

Scorchfang's eyes became distant and nostalgic as he began recalling his first ever successful catch. "Well, it certainly wasn't easy with all the mud. The frog was on a branch near the middle of the marshes, and I had a lot of trouble wading through it with the mud and water weighing my pelt down. The thing was really huge, too, but then again I was probably two or three moons old when I caught it. I just pounced from behind and dug my teeth as hard into its spine as I could, and it eventually died after some wrestling. But... I wasn't able to keep it, because Willowheart and Curlyfeather, who was an apprentice at the time, were already close enough to spot me and Minnowcall. She surrendered herself to them, but being the stubborn kit I was I tried hiding and nearly drowned in the marshes. Thankfully, Willowheart saved me and brought me home, but the frog was left behind. I was really angry when I got back to camp, and I took my anger out on Minnowcall... as I usually did throughout my apprenticehood."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers together, always and forever:   Brothers together, always and forever: Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers together, always and forever:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: