Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Change is picking its way through the forest again: changing names, promoting ranks, taking lives. Will the shaky time of peace last?
September's Activity Check is complete. If you missed the check, please PM a staff members with your characters' information.
Greenleaf is present, but the nights aren't as long as they were a moon ago. Cool mists now blanket the mornings.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw, Darkflower, Pumapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1626
Clan/Rank : uwu

Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA   Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Cat Name : Gladepaw

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : The duties of a medicine cat is to care for all cats, no matter their clan, to talk to and receive visions from StarClan, and generally make sure that all is well. They also meet with fellow medicine cats at half-moon, and must abide by the medicine cat code.

What you would do with this position : Gladepaw has 0 development, and I'd like to develop her more through this role. I think she has got an interesting personality to work with in this position, and it would make her being the MCA a lot more enjoyable for me and others.

Why you think you deserve this position : I know i have crazy weird activity, but I've come back and I am trying my best to be as active as possible. I've never had a position like this, and it is something I've always wanted to try.

Recommendations :

WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~

Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Young Warrior ~ Kit ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Swoopnose, Clearshine, Bushfang
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA   Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Recommend

Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA G7Dc5hK
(Picture by Jade)
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2832
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA   Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Great application!

Make sure to keep an eye out for the next available MCA slot ;)

Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA 3_0_v_13
✩  Adderfeather . . . ✩ . . . Duskpaw . . . ✩ . . . Brindlestar . . . ✩ . . . Elmcloud . . . ✩ . . . Galepaw  ✩

✩ . . . Splashwillow . . . ✩

Living  |  Deceased
Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Tumblr_milt6hTEsx1s6294bo1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA   Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gladepaw for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: