Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]   You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 14:59

Even if the darkness was overwhelming every cat's heart, there was light and hope inside of Firestone. He who was separated from his family because of unfair leaderships and betrayals had now created an own one. Violetshine gave birth to one, a beautiful and strong she-cat who had his fur and eyes but resembled some of the facial traits of her mother. She was perfect...

The large warrior had just caught two mouses and he asked permission so he could give them to his kit. Today she would eat her first bite of fresh-kill since she was old enough to do that. Dropping the two pieces of prey next to the entrance of the nursery, the senior warrior entered the den and made his way to the tuxedo she-cat, greeting her with a gentle nuzzle. Then, he fixed his emerald eyes on Redkit with a smile. "Hello there, my little flower... I brought you something." He purred, putting the prey closer to her.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]   You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 18:10

Oblivious to the hard times of ShadowClan, a tiny kit was nestled in the nursery, sleeping innocently away. At her father's call, Redkit immediately popped awake where she was snuggled against her mother, green eyes bright and sparkling to match her father's. "Is it a surprise?" she squeaked ecstatically, face breaking open into a grin that was too big for her face. "I love surprises!" The happy-go-lucky kit jumped out of the mossy nest, scampering awkwardly over to the tom she loved most, paws unsteady but eager. Before even looking at the gift that Firestone had brought, she rubbed happily against his leg, almost-identical fur patterns matching as they met. Then her eyes shifted to the fresh-kill on the floor. They widened, if that was possible. A tiny squeal of delight left her as she looked it over. "What is this? Is this prey, like you and mom eat? Is it for me?!" Was she finally big enough to eat fresh-kill like the apprentices did?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]   You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 17:58

The tom purred, feeling his heart wider when his kit smiled at him so excited. When she smiled like, Redkit knocked him down because of that long forgotten family and sense of family. Firestone lowered his head as he pushed closer the kit to him with one paw, licking her forehead lovingly. "Yes, my sweet Redkit. I just caught it for you so I hope you enjoy it. If you wanna become strong like your papa, you must eat what warriors eat." He purred, batting her smaller tufted ears with his large paw gently. She was just so small and cute... he couldn't believe she came from him... that such a lovely, healthy she-cat was his daughter.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]   You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] EmptyThu 11 Oct 2018 - 21:15

Redkit leaned into her father's paws, closing her bright green eyes as she enjoyed his affection. She had the best tom in the world for a father- how amazing was that? Her eyes opened again in joyful surprise when he told her that the prey was for her, and that she was getting big enough to eat it. A squeak of happiness exploded from her as she looked at the mouse, tantalizing scents wafting from it. "I'm going to eat a lot so I can be as great as you, Dad!" she promised jubilantly, feeling like her heart was so big she couldn't keep it in her chest. She leaned down carefully to take her first bite of prey, so excited she could burst. The green eyes that matched her father's widened as she chewed the mouse. It was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted, musky and full of fresh flavor. "It's amazing!" she enthused with a full mouth, swallowing quickly so she could lean down to take another bite. "I can't believe you eat like this all the time!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]   You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Outshine the Morning Sun [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1