Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask the Jade Squad!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Ask the Jade Squad! Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 11:14

Boo! I'm your host Jade. Here, you or your cats can ask me and my cats things. I'd rather it be WCC related, but anything's ok. You can also ask each cat to react to a thing. e.g. "Hey cats, react to a smartphone!" Please tell us who's asking and what they're asking. You don't have to specify who it's to, that will default it to all six. Let's meet the gang!

Hey there WCC, my name is Spotfur. I am an elder of Riverclan, mostly due to injury.

ugh... I can't believe I'm doing this. Hi. I'm Beepaw, and I'm an apprentice of the best clan. What? They assume it's- AUGH. Somecats are so stupid. THUNDERCLAN, DUH!

Heya there, *wink wink* I am Firepaw. I'm an apprentice of Riverclan. But it's ok if you aren't. You're awesome, I'm sure!

I'm Cinderfall, Jaystar's son. I am currently a prisoner of the Regime, scarred daily.

H- Hi? I'm Sp- Sparkpaw. Nice to m- meet you, I suppose?

Hello. I'm Flamewish, a new warrior of Riverclan. I used to be Flickerpaw of Thunderclan.

Oh! I'm an apprentice of Shadowclan! s- Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2018 - 12:18

Pantherpaw: Spotfur, are you angry that I blinded an apprentice? Surely it would mean one less cat we have to face in patrols. (Also if Pantherpaw finds out about Featherpaw he will most likely do all he can to protect his dad, even if it means fighting a significantly older and more experienced apprentice, not to mention his Clanmate.)

Wolf: Cinderfall, what are your opinions on the Regime? Do you believe we are actually a real danger to the Clans yet, more than just a nuisance? DO YOU?

Falconpaw: Hey, Beepaw, ya wanna hang out more sometime? You're fun!

Ravenpaw: Sparkpaw, a-are we still friends? Even though I can't see anymore?

Me: Eyy! *Shoves taco in all six's face*

Also look who updated their sig finally!

Ask the Jade Squad! Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! EmptyWed 10 Oct 2018 - 13:32

falcon wrote:
Pantherpaw: Spotfur, are you angry that I blinded an apprentice? Surely it would mean one less cat we have to face in patrols.
Yes. No cat deserves that. Shadowclan are our allies and one less cat for them means one less for us too.
falcon wrote:
Wolf: Cinderfall, what are your opinions on the Regime? Do you believe we are actually a real danger to the Clans yet, more than just a nuisance? DO YOU?
The Regime...? Under Shade's evil influence, yes. You are very dangerous. Under Loaf? I heard he was kinder. More... independent.
falcon wrote:
Falconpaw: Hey, Beepaw, ya wanna hang out more sometime? You're fun!
Heck yeah! You're cool.
falcon wrote:
Ravenpaw: Sparkpaw, a-are we still friends? Even though I can't see anymore?
Of course! Why wouldn't we be?
falcon wrote:
Me: Eyy! *Shoves taco in all six's face*
Hmm... Doesn't look dangerous...
Ew. Some kind of Twoleg thing.
Oo, looks good!
If Spotfur trusts it, I do too.
Um.... Should I eat it...?
This must be disposed of immidiately.

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 1:12

FEATHER: Hey, cats! React to this;

and this;

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Ask the Jade Squad! Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! EmptyFri 12 Oct 2018 - 5:43

first one;
That- That cat was defending itself laying down! Teach me to do that, heh!
Eugh. Kittypets. They are just batting at each other like kits and acting like it's life and death!
Pretty pelts, I think. ;D
But that's not the point- but- okay. -watching the vid- Wow, so aggressive! 's that fatter one on its 'territory'?
Um... Are- Are they okay? I heard kittypet's p- pelts were weaker than ours...
No, I'm fairly sure that's not true. I bet they're fine. Kittypets tend to overreact anyway.

vid 2; (OH OH I WATCHED THAT VINE)
Awww, the twoleg loves its kittypet! And the poor thing doesnt know how to respond! Probably had a hard childhood.
Pfft, yeah. Hard meaning they weren't allowed to sit around all day never moving except to eat.
Uncalled for. I want a flower like that to put on a beautiful face. Like yours. ;D
I've never seen that kind of flower before. I wonder if there are any in the Clans!
hehe! It just scrunches up like this! -scrunch- and he looks so surprised! Hah! His expression is so funny!
Hmm... I do agree it is quite amusing. I like that Twolegs can express love and care for their kittypets.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask the Jade Squad!   Ask the Jade Squad! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask the Jade Squad!
Page 1 of 1