Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Empty
PostSubject: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 2:04

Pantherpaw flicked her tail quietly as she pulled herself from her nest knowing that she was on a hunting patrol with Twiglegs(npc) and Beepaw. Flicking her tail silently and ready to finally do something without her grandfather breathing down her neck she padded to meet the brown furred warrior to do the hunting patrol now all she was waiting on was Beepaw.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 8:21

Beepaw didn't know either cat well, so he had hope that they'd at least be tolerable. "Let's go. " He grunted.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 9:58

"your telling me"She mewed ready to go as well but she wasn't as rude about it. Getting to her paws she padded out of camp with the Thunderclan warrior and Beepaw. Her gaze looking around.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 10:23

Beepaw trotted up to near a stream and hunted a frog, catching it. He victoriously smirked at pantherpaw.

Last edited by Jade O' Lantern on Thu 4 Oct 2018 - 11:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 10:23

The member 'Jade O' Lantern' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Mistpe10
The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 14:32

Pantherpaw rolled her eyes slightly sniffing at the air the scent of a magpie hit her nose and she followed the scent crouching she spotted it at the base of the tree.She crept forward with slightlt grace before she leapt landing on the bird she nipped its neck killing it swiftly and cleanly. She held the bird in her jaw her eyes sparkling for a moment

Last edited by Ember Pheonix on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) EmptySun 14 Oct 2018 - 14:32

The member 'Ember Pheonix' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Mistpe10
The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)   The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i) Empty

Back to top Go down

The advenntur of Bee and Panther(Patrol)(for jade and i)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: