Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3680
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018   Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 6:20 pm

As everyone probably knows at this point, Inktober has begun, and I've decided to join in all the fun! Obviously, I'm gonna theme all thirty-one days of Inktober around Warriors -- not just the main book series, but around WCC as well. I'm really excited for this! I hope you all are, too!

It took me a while to come up with a good idea for the first day's prompt, but I think I came up with a pretty creative idea that everyone else has already thought of long before I did XD

Day 1 - Poisonous

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 TuBTxZc

For the first day, I decided to choose sweet little Sorrelkit from the book The Darkest Hour. I'm sure everyone knows about this scene, but just in case you don't I will explain the scenario in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Tomorrow's Prompt: Tranquil

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Experienced Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9
Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Experienced Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Warrior, (e) Tribe of Endless Skies - Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018   Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Day 2 - Tranquil

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 R3l16wp

Spoiler:

Tomorrow's Prompt: Roasted

Rainbow (Rainbow) That Graces Sky♀ ~ Prey-Hunter of Tribe of Endless Skies ~ #3698d9

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018   Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Day 3 - Roasted

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 BO7wIq2

Spoiler:

Tomorrow's Prompt: Spell

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018   Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Day 4 - Spell

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 SrQp3Li

Spoiler:

Tomorrow's Prompt: Chicken

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018   Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoshachu's Inktober Dump 2018
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: