Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 2:11

Dante sat by himself watching the other cats in the Regime, no cat looked like the other, nor did they act the same. He slowly started brushing his fur since he didn't know what else to do. He looked around mabye he could go out and train or something?.. No that wouldn't be so smart, he didn't know the city to well... He could get lost. He sighed and continued to watch the cats of the Regime.

After awhile he yawned and looked around, what to do now? He then keept on brushing his fur while looking around, he sighed. Sometimes it was kinda boring here but there was nothing to do about it.

A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 6:51

Canren had come back again, being careful to avoid most of the other members of The Regime. He would only be there for a little while, he just wanted to see who was here, not here, and who was doing what. Suddenly he saw the kit that he had seen a few moons ago, he hadn't seen much of him since. Canren was wary around any of the members of The Regime right now, but a kit couldn't hurt him that badly anyway. He padded up to him, he looked bored. "Hello there." His bright voice was loud in the otherwise empty clearing. "How are you?" Canren wasn't the most well versed in making friends, perhaps this would work? Formality was Canren's go-to for making friends. He didn't have any friends, but that wouldn't stop him. He just hoped that his friend wouldn't think he had betrayed him... when he finally runs to the clans.

A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 0:23

Dante who had had his mind somewhere else winced as he heard the other cat "Oh um eh.. Hi.." he stammerd and looked at the cat with wide eyes. "I'm okay I guess.. A little bored.. And you? How are you?" he asked. He tilted his head slightly, wasn't that Shade's son?... Canren?... "You'r name is Canren right" he asked to confirm that he was right about the cats name.

He felt how his heart was racing in his chest, oh gosh why did he have to be so awkward around other cats, it was a cat just like him he had nothing to fear... Right?.. It was Shade's son and he didn't like the leader that much the large tabby was very violent mabye Canren was that to?... No he couldn't think that Canren was like his father, if every kit was like their father he would be a heartless killer like his sad excuse for a father, the thought of his father made him shiver. He shook his head and looked back at Canren.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptyThu 4 Oct 2018 - 19:12

His tail flicked idly as he listened to the younger kit. He nodded when he referred to his name. "I guess I'm alright." His amber eyes blinked slowly, as if in recognition that this kit obviously was scared of him. He supposed that was the curse of being the son of a cold-blooded killer. His sister, of course, would call it a blessing. She liked being the top cat, the pride and joy of her father. He was just the "soft" one. "Don't be scared of me please, just pretend my father isn't Shade. Not like I could be anything like him." His tail almost went to the scar his father had given him, but didn't. "Want to play? You did just say you were bored."

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptySat 6 Oct 2018 - 13:01

Dante looked around and once he were sure that Shade wasn't anywhere close by he looked back at Canren "S-s-sorry... It's just that Shade scares me... Alot..." he mumbled, the last word even more quietly than the rest of the rest of the sentence as he looked down onto the ground. "But you're right, you'r not Shade..." he then meowed and looked up at Canren. He nodded "I-I'd like that... What do you want to play?" he asked and smiled slightly towards the tabby infront of him, the tom was alot larger than him so he hoped that Canren didn't want to play fight but he guessed that it would be good practice for him. The tom sure looked alot like his father... No! Canren isn't his father so he should not think of Canren the same way as he thinks of Shade.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 9:53

His tail tip flicked from side to side while he was thinking. "Let's play tag. I'll be "it" first, and I can give you a head start of ten seconds. Ten, nine..." As he was counting, Canren hoped that Dante wouldn't tread under any larger cats feet. They wouldn't like that, and Canren knew he might have to help Dante out if that happened.

He finished counting and sped after the kit. He was already nearly six moons, so he was must faster than Dante. Still, he wanted to prolong the chase to give Dante some time to run and be happy. He must not get much playtime. There aren't any other kits in camp.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] EmptySun 7 Oct 2018 - 23:13

Dante dashed of into the crowd of cats swiftly making his way around the legs of the other Regime members, his tiny body making it easy not the bumb into anyone. He stopped for a split second and looked back to see where Canren where. He saw the tom coming towards him and darted of once again. When he where behind one of the cats int he Regime, he did a sharp turn towards left. He looked back once again and speed up a little.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]   A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend For The Quiet Cat [Closed]
Page 1 of 1