Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Asterspark, (b) Sparkfire, (c) Honeypaw, (d) Angel
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3994
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Elder, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 3 Warrior, (c) SkyClan - Medicine Cat Apprentice, (d) Kittypet

Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Empty
PostSubject: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 2:53 pm

For those of you who haven't seen this on Skype, I wanted to share this with you all. I've worked on this for about a week and I'm very proud of it. ^^

Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) HUIZBNq

So now that I've finished this project, I have to say that I've very much enjoyed doing this. So much so that I wanna reopen my requests and start anew. I'll submit more details about this later on today, if I'm able.

Sooooo ye. Enjoy!

Asterspark of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Sparkfire of ShadowClan ~ #cdbf38
Honeypaw of SkyClan ~ #3bbb9d
Angel the Kittypet ~ #f9c323

Current Events
Asterspark has retired to the elders' den and has earned his original name back.
Sparkfire has ranked up to a Tier 3 warrior!
Honeypaw has been chosen by StarClan to become SkyClan's next medicine cat!
There is a new kittypet wandering around Twolegplace by the name of Angel.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3735

PostSubject: Re: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 4:54 pm

there are so many things i want drawn

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 pm

same

Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3735

PostSubject: Re: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Also question; who's the brown tabby in the back, with the blue eyes?

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Asterspark, (b) Sparkfire, (c) Honeypaw, (d) Angel
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3994
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Elder, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 3 Warrior, (c) SkyClan - Medicine Cat Apprentice, (d) Kittypet

PostSubject: Re: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:00 pm

That will be the cat that will replace Shade once he dies. His name will be Rabbitkit and he will be WindClan :3

Asterspark of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Sparkfire of ShadowClan ~ #cdbf38
Honeypaw of SkyClan ~ #3bbb9d
Angel the Kittypet ~ #f9c323

Current Events
Asterspark has retired to the elders' den and has earned his original name back.
Sparkfire has ranked up to a Tier 3 warrior!
Honeypaw has been chosen by StarClan to become SkyClan's next medicine cat!
There is a new kittypet wandering around Twolegplace by the name of Angel.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)   Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats of Yoshachu Wallpaper (+Request Reopening)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: