Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 17:04

Cinderfall slipped about, unsure of how to get home. Oakgaze was leaning on him, due to her fractured shoulder. "Careful," He hissed, "We've reached Regime territory."

OOC: Here's the lookup. After Squirrel and Mid post, Yosh will post with Shade appearing. Then, we post again and Shade will corner Oak during Yosh's turn. After Mid posts with that, I'll go and have Cinder give Oak an opening, yelling at the other two to run. Swoop and Oak make their break, and Yosh posts with about to kill Cinder, then Transient will step in with Chase. Flavor can be added in, of course, but that's the overall jist.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 18:02

"We should hurry through this part. We don't want to cause any trouble, and we really shouldn't be here," Swoopnose fretted, his brow creasing and his voice growing slightly higher. His two front legs were still sore as heck, and it hurt to walk. Nothing seemed familiar to him, but Cinderfall seemed to recognize this place, or at least the scent of it. Obvious border markers of a group he didn't recognize were all around them, but the fact that the tom remembered it was a good sign. They may be in enemy territory, but at least they were getting closer to home. Seeing Leafstorm and Leopardstar was all he really wanted at the moment, and a determination fueled by longing pulled him ahead, overriding fear and fatigue. Failure was not an option.

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 7:20

Oakberry grimaced with every step, the pain wracking her body. She didn't know how she was still functioning, the fact her eyes hadn't closed yet was a pure miracle. Her vision was blurry, and her eyes constantly watering. Oakberry knew there was no way she could of made it without the two toms. Her eyes peered up at Cinderfall, and her ears flickered, acknowledging how thankful she was for him allowing her to of been practically carried through twoleg place.

Her ears pricked, as the trio halted. The tabby squinted her eyes, surveying the the area. Oakberry didn't get it, something seemed off about this regime. Almost as if it wasn't just another rogue group. She lifted her nose, and inhaled deeply. Then that's when she realised. "It... It smells of the c-clans..." she mewed feeling her heart beat quicken, and a lump form in her throat."w-why?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 16:28

"To answer your question, perhaps it's because you three are trespassing through here?" a low, snide growl sounded from behind the two toms and one she-cat. Shade had been watching these three ever since they entered Regime territory, interested to see what business they had to addend to here. As expected, they were only passing through without his permission. Unacceptable.

The heavily battle-scarred rogue stalked out from the shade of a darkened alley, grinning evilly at the three Clan cats. "Well, well, well... What have we here? A ThunderClanner, a WindClanner, and... oh, yes. Cinderfall." He honed his gaze in on the RiverClanner. "It's been quite a while since we'd last spoke. Tell me, how is Jaystar doing, hmm? Don't worry, you can tell little ol' me. I am your Clanmate after all, aren't I?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 16:35

Cinderfall was tired. They all were. "That's because we're close. And because of- him." His eyes flashed amber. "Shade." He snarled. "One of your rogues forced Spotfur to become an elder." He didn't know why he'd said that. Just thought maybe he should know? "Jaystar's been great, despite your efforts. Just not good enough, are you?" He sneered. He felt very, very done with Shade.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptySun 30 Sep 2018 - 16:21

"We'll be going now, we really, really mean no harm," Swoopnose hurriedly put in, about to say more when Cinderfall idetified the cat they had met up with. Shade. The cat Jaystar had told all the clans to be weary of, the cold-blooded murderer. Pure evil. Taking a step back, he began preparing escape. Oakberry couldn't run well, but one well placed strike could take out the rogue for long enough for them to get away. But the RiverClan tom didn't seem ready for escaping. While it was very noble to want to fight, they were still injured and weak. There was no use fighting in a battle that couldn't be won. At the moment, he was the only one who had a good chance at escaping, and there was no way he was leaving the other two. In a sense, they were all basically dead.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyMon 1 Oct 2018 - 21:10

Her hear skipped a beat, and she felt like her soul had just descended to StarClan. As if it could get any worse. Oakberry's was frozen, shivering violently and her eyes wide. She opened her maw to speak, but nothing escaped, except for a terrified squeak. The whole of Twoleg place was probably drenched in her fear scent, more rogues would come soon, but none worse.

She lifted her head, to get a better look at Shade. She'd of rather not, but if she was to die she'd rather go nobly. Her mind was racing, memories flying as she sought for something to give her hope. Yet, no matter how hard she tried, she could only think of Barleytuft. And it wasn't just now, for the whole ordealshe'd longed for him. She hadn't entirely realised until now, and now she was going to die at the hands of Shade. Oakberry began to weep. Why was she like this?

"P-please..." Her eyes were pleading. She just wanted to go. She just wanted Barleytuft. She just wanted to live.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 7:00

Shade didn’t appreciate the hostile tone in Cinderfall’s voice, and he paid no mind to Swoopnose’s hurried statement. His gaze shifted away from his former Clanmate to Oakberry at her shaky, desperate plea. Now this is what he likes to hear from his victims.

Grinning evilly, he stalked towards the WindClan warrior, backing her up into a wall with two foul-smelling silver Twoleg containers on either side of her, making it impossible for her to flee. ”Well, aren’t you just a pretty little she-cat? You know, that little word you squeaked just now sounded so heavenly to me. Would you be a good little girl and beg for me some more? Perhaps then I’ll let your death be a little less painful...” He rose his paw and unsheathed his thorn-sharp claws, which were stained and rusted with other cats’ blood.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 7:09

Cinderfall watched to see what Shade would do. And he had chosen, like a good predator, the weakest of the bunch. As fast as he could, he calculated what he could do. He had only one choice... He had to save this cat. Maybe Windclan would be grateful. He plowed into Shade, knocking the evil tom to the side, but tripped and fell on the ground. "Swoopnose, Oakberry! Run! Get back to the Clans! I'll catch up!" He attempted to pull himself up but his front legs were too sore... "Quickly before he gets up! Go!" He slowly began to drag himself forward once they started to run. Somehow, he'd get back. Hopefully Shade was more hurt that Cinderfall'd intended...

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 15:04

"Oakberry, come with me," Swoopnose demanded, fear making his voice sound harsh. After quickly calculating the best chance of survival, he knew all three of them would be better off if he and Oakberry just made a run for it. Shade seemed to know Cinderfall, so maybe he would wait a little before killing him, enough time to get back to the clans and get help. Urging the WindClan she-cat on, he ran towards the border, hoping there was at least a chance of them escaping. They both had WindClan blood in them, and this monstrosity of a cat did not. There was still hope. Though he wished there was a way to save all three of them without leaving his new friend behind, he knew there was not. Jaw clenching, he blinked rapidly and let out a long sigh as he ran. How had an enemy warrior become someone he valued so much in just two days?

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 16:40

The brick wall was cold against her spine. Oakberry's paws felt numb as she was forced backwards, and the pounding of her heart seemed to drown out the rest of the world. Yet, somehow, she could still hear Shade's cruel tone above everything else. Oakberry shuddered, she knew he was evil, but he'd asked so nicely. He spoke so nicely, but it was all so wrong at the same time.

She eyed Shade, knowing there was little hope for her. Maybe she could keep him distracted and allow the others to escape. "W-why? I-" she was cut off as Cinderfall through himself into Shade, knocking her would be murderer off his paws.

For a second, she was frozen, unknowing what to do. That was until, she heard Swoopnose's voice. Her eyes snapped away from Shade and to him, then to Cinderfal. She couldn't just leave him. He'd saved her life, but he was telling her to leave as well. She wanted to leave, she wanted to see Barleytuft, but she was frozen and terrified. Her gaze flickered back to Swoopnose as her ran, and she knew it was now or never.

She began to limp as fast as she could, towards the WindClan border. Each step was exhausting and painful, but it was her only chance. There were a couple of times she nearly fell, but she'd somehow managed to regain her balance. Oakberry stopped, panting heavily at the border. Waiting, but she didn't know what for.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 18:54

It was rather foolish that Shade hadn't considered the possibility that a RiverClanner or ThunderClanner wouldn't try to keep him from killing this WindClanner, and he had payed the price. He fell to the ground with a huff of breath, and he wasn't quick enough to get back up and chase after Oakberry and Swoopnose as they fled. He let out a roar of fury and turned on Cinderfall, who seemed too weak to stand back up. He pounced on him and pinned him down, digging his claws into his shoulders, and he glared lividly down at him. "I'm going to make you wish you had never done that!" Caught up in his rate, he mercilessly raked his hind claws down his belly, sending fur flying in the stifled breeze, and soon enough he began drawing blood and bits of flesh got caught between his claws.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyTue 2 Oct 2018 - 20:26

Cinderfall had never felt fear like this. Even the first time he'd been attacked, the adrenaline had made him reckless, and he'd been lucky. This time... Jaystar would think him simply missing. He met Shade's eyes. They were filled with rage and... pleasure. He winced with pain, trying to keep it in as the tom tore into his soft underbelly. Eventually, he hit a sensitive spot where his former scar was and he cried out for a moment, before shutting his jaws and grinding his teeth. "Jaystar'll kill you." He forced out in a hiss.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 6:25

The clawing into his opponent’s belly stopped abruptly. Instead of expressing hatred or rage at the proclamation, Shade grinned. It was evil and full of malice, and his amber eyes lit up with sadistic excitement as an idea formed in his mind. ”I knew you cared about your old Clanmate, Cinderfall. Because you just gave me an idea that could work. If you don’t want me to kill you right here and now, you will follow me to my camp as a prisoner to the Regime. I wouldn’t want to bore you with the rest of my plan; the rest will soon be revealed. So... do we have a deal?” He had his claws at Cinderfall’s neck at the ready, prepared to kill him if he denied.

(OOC: If Chase was supposed to have this plan instead of Shade, then whoops. Lemme know if I should change my post if that’s the case.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 6:41

ooc: she was, but for the sake of speed i think it's ok

ic: Cinderfall didn't have a choice. He'd be able to escape, somehow. And it was better than dying. He had to stay alive, stay strong. For Jaystar. For Riverclan. And for Starclan, with his mother and many of his siblings. Defeated, the tom sighed and closed his eyes. "I accept." He just had to hope that Shade wasn't going to kill him anyway...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]   You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone...[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next