Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:34

Berrykit was joyful. With plenty of food and his mother's care, the young tom was growing in size faster, being larger than most of the kits of his age. Soon, he would be named an apprentice and from that moment, he would have to prove to everyone how amazing he could be. Firepaw was already one of them and soon he was going to train with him. How exciting that would be!

The golden-furred tom was so excited that every day he practised his hunting crouch and attempted to catch leaves pretending they were his prey. And that was exactly what he was doing that sunny day in the middle of the camp. His friend was out, probably with his mentor and he didn't want to lose a second either, even if his training hasn't even started.

However, when he trapped another beech tree leaf after a graceful leap for a kit, he noticed an apprentice in the camp. He dropped his "fresh-kill" and glanced at the tom with wide eyes of admiration. Berrykit heard of him in the camp (he knew almost every cat's name in the clan thanks to his curiosity) and if he was not mistaken, that was Leopardpaw! An apprentice on his way to becoming a warrior. The yellow tabby purred and approached him, hoping to have a little chat with him and maybe ask him for advice. Politely, the kit touched the tom's leg with his big paw and asked. "Pardon me, are you Leopardpaw, sir?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:44

Leopardpaw was enjoying the peace and quiet, eyes closed as he sat basking in the sunbeam he had managed to find. There were perks about being an apprentice, mostly that he was often left to his lonesome when he wasn't training. He had made a point in doing all that he could to avoid Fennelpaw, never forgetting the rivalry that had formed as kits. He was sitting upright, as he stretched out only to feel something touch his leg. His eyes flickered open, staring down at the kit who had walked up to him.

"That depends, who's asking?" he questioned with a flick of his tail, a soft sneer in his voice. In all honestly, he didn't care. He had better things to do but...He blinked, straightening up as he put a little more thought into it. This kit new his name, that was something. A good sign, perhaps? A chance to show off how great he was...His lips curled into a faint smile, giving on a more...Warmer look. Other than his siblings, there weren't many cats to admire him and if he could get this kit on his side...Well, it would be something to at least brag about to Fennelpaw.

Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 19:21

Wow! He truly answered him! Berrykit was thrilled but he tried not to be too obnoxious to not bother the young cat. He gulped and then spoke in a louder, happier voice. "Oh, sure, sir! My name is Berrykit! I was looking for someone like you!" He confessed, his tail flicking by the energy he had to contain inside his body. Finally, a cat who could actually teach him some good stuff! "You see, I heard your name when some warriors were speaking and I noticed some good compliments about how strong you were. I want to do what you are doing! Soon I'll be an apprentice but I know it might be harder for me compared to my clanmates because I have no Riverclan blood... But that's not going to stop me! That's why I wanted to ask a well-trained apprentice like you to give me some advice!" He confessed mewing quickly and rushed due to his emotion. He was a little nervous by his confident attitude allowed him to speak without shaking. He was not afraid because-due to his naive mind- he was sure that this cat would say yes to his polite request! After all, he was doing nothing right now in the camp.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 20:52

The moment Berrykit confirmed what Leopardpaw had been thinking, his eyes flickered even brighter. His chest puffed out, straightening up as he tried to make himself look as presentable as he could. He wasn't surprised, of course Berrykit had heard about how great he was. And what was even better that he had come looking for him, not Fennelpaw or anybody else. He was the best apprentice ever all and he was going to be the best warrior once he got his name. It only made complete sense. "Of course, of course," he purred as he smiled down at the kit. "Most of my talent is something I was born with, will be tough to pass down onto you but...I'm sure we can figure something out," he said, lifting up a paw as he hooked it around Berrykit's shoulder, pulling the fluff of a kit near him. "So, you want to be a great warrior one day, huh? I can respect that, kid. I know I am going to be the best but I don't mind having you be second place after me," he bragged, giving the kit a toothy grin. "The real question is where do you want to start?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 17:51

The tom looked up at the apprentice, smiling wider when he accepted what he asked. He approached him when he placed his paw on his shoulder, his starry eyes amazed at every word he said. Even if he was bothered a little by some of his words, especially the ones referring to him as less than Leopardpaw, the naive mind of the kit was thrilled by the offering of the grey-furred cat. "Thank you so much! Well... I know already all about the Code and I've learned a lot about our history during the times I visited the Elders Den. However... I haven't learned too much about fighting because Finchstream says I'm still too young for that. But I'm already five moons old and I can learn the basics! Can you instruct me in that, please? Maybe some pieces of advice or poses that could help to be the best apprentice I can be!" He purred.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] EmptyFri 28 Sep 2018 - 22:44

Combat? He could do that. With a puff of his chest, Leopardpaw pulled himself to his paws as he started to do a loose pace around the kit. "Advice? Oh sure, I can give you advice on fighting. First thing first...Avoid fighting," he said with a sweeping of his paw to lean down over Berrykit's shoulder. "Use your words or just your natural charm to defuse a situation, mostly when dealing with bigger cats than you. Talk less, smile more if they seem keen on fighting thought, words can often provoke," he offered up. He had dealt with Fennelpaw enough when they were kits to know it was wise to avoid fighting her...Sure, most of the time it was his words that set her off but...Well, she was just a bully. "Avoiding fighting is the best way to survive, but if you must...Surprise is brilliant to use. Do something to throw them off so that you can gain the upper paw. Anything that will cause them to waste a second not fighting you is very important. No use to your Clan dead or badly injured.""

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]   Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pardon Me, Are You Leopardpaw? [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: