Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?

Go down 
+3
Jay Bird
Ripped
lemon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1297

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

Okay so if you have seen Princess Bride, you know what I'm talking about.
But if not, basically it's this movie set in medieval times, where two people are madly in love, girl gets kidnapped, guy goes to save her, they live happily ever after, blah blah blah (I promise the movie is a whole lot better than the description I gave it, seriously go watch it)

SO, I wanted to do that plot, but in Warriors. It'll be guuuuud. Think: rouges capture girl, girl is set to become mates with rouge (I guess that's the marriage equivalent in the Warriors' universe?) Her "true love" comes swooping in, and they ride off into the sunset. You know the drill. Just add like some character development and plot details and we've got ourselves a story.

Uhhh, I haven't made any characters for this plot yet, I was thinking the two lovers are in the same clan, so there won't be any controversy later on?

But seriously, you guys can pick the clan, I'll roleplay either the girl or the guy, idc. And I'm sure we can find a rouge along the way to do some kidnapping.

I know the story sounds super shallow, but if you've SEEN this movie, you know that the story is anything but shallow, we'll add some sacastic dialouge and a six toed cat. It'll be amazing - who's down?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Last edited by lemongrass on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6665

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 am

SCREAM I want to do this. But with who... *taps my chin* I could make a character after Starlord dies but it might be a couple weeks. OR it could fit in with another plot I am doing but I can't share the deets yet on that one.

(Also my child Bearpaw is a 7-toed cat so I'm ded, he could kill someone's father)

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:07 pm

oof, this truly sounds interesting. I can offer my Berryboi of Riverclan. He's a handsome, brave, bold guy who just wanna be the best for his clan but sometimes he talks too much XD
If you accept him, however, I would prefer that the girl is a pure-blooded she-cat so we can avoid probable inbreeding :'D (He's secretly interested in red/orange/ginger furred cats ;D)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Signat14
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:29 pm

AHH I'm so glad you guys want to do this!!

Hmm, I was thinking the characters will start as kits, since I still gotta make a character for the plot lol.
But Ripped, I don't mind waiting a few weeks - I mean no rush lol, I don't wanna speed up your character's death.

How old is your character Jay Bird? Or does he have yet to be created?
We could have multiple characters for this plot - like "Inigo Montoya" in cat form lololol. Idk - and I'm DYING that you have a seven-toed cat.

Do you guys have preferences for what role you what your character will play?

I wanna make sure everyone gets a spot!!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 pm

He is a kit right now ;D

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

How about Icekit of RC for something? He'd end up getting roped into doing this by one of your children and be one of the adventuring party (like inigo or fezzik or someone like that), nothing important, just character dev and making some hard earned friends out of it for him

Last edited by Wolven on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6665

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 1:46 pm

So if you did wait for me, I would make a she-cat just for you and put them in Windclan or Skyclan since I have no cats there! They could be catnapped by a rogue and your dude could have Inigo Montoya friend. And I am more than willing to have Bear accidentally kill a cat with his massive paw-os ;)

just a thought for what direction this could take! i am down for anything

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:33 pm

*yeets Ospreykit*

the movie and book are my entire life. Osprey could make for a semi decent fezzik. He doesn't fit the bill entirely, but he is strong and a big floof.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Okay so I have a plan.

I'll create a tom in Windclan (to play as Westly) but he won't be born until Tommy Rippedseau is ready. (He'll have NPC parents, that way he can be in the womb as long as he wants lol)

So the Westly and the "princess" will be from Windclan.

The rest of you guys's cats are from Riverclan, so they'll be part of the adventuring party, fezzik, inigo, etc.
I was thinking, The WC and RC cats could meet at a gathering maybe, and just establish a friendship over time, so when the "girl" gets kidnapped and "the guy" goes to save her, you guys's RC cat's would be willing to help.

(we might have to deviate from the story a little bit, since in the original movie, the "adventuring party" was the princess' original kidnappers, and then they turned to help Westly after they realized he was after "true love")

OR Westly could be venturing through RC territory (on his way to find the kidnappers) and the RC adventuring party stumbles across him (maybe they were on patrol or something) and Westly would have to convince them to help him find Buttercup (the girl).

Anyways: here's a list I made:

Westly (the guy): lemongrass (Windclan)
Buttercup (the girl): Tommy Rippedseau (Windclan)
Inigo Montoya (adventurer): Wolven (Riverclan)
Fezzik (adventurer): Midnee (Riverclan)
Another adventurer: Jay Bird (Riverclan)

Jay, I'll just add another adventurer to the story, that way your character gets a spot, maybe he can find a ginger she-cat along the way ;)

Idk, what do you guys think of this? Any suggestions?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the adventuring party have Inconcievable, You Killed My Father Prepare To Die, AND Ogre Man? So three adventurers?

Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Lololol you are very right, "Inconcievable" gets killed with poison lol. I mean if I guess if anyone wanted to play him they could, but then they would DIE.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 pm

we could just say KO'd

Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 1:14 am

That's a much better idea lol. Did you want to make a character for the plot?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am

Can't MAKE one, but I've got Firepaw and Flame(wish) of Riverclan. Firepaw is friends with Berry and very equality, bold, and adventurous. Flame probably wouldn't be good, she's busy

Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 11:25 am

Sounds great! Firepaw can join the crusade too!

Also, if anyone wants to rp as the rouges as well, that'd be great. That way we can have some banter on the kidnapping side of things!

I'm going to go ahead and create "Westley" for this plot, but I won't birth him until Tommy Rippedseau is ready!

Is everyone down?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?   Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna do a "Princess Bride"-ish plot with me?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next