Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Change is picking its way through the forest again: changing names, promoting ranks, taking lives. Will the shaky time of peace last?
September's Activity Check is complete. If you missed the check, please PM a staff members with your characters' information.
Greenleaf is present, but the nights aren't as long as they were a moon ago. Cool mists now blanket the mornings.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Juniperlight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Female
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 343
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice

Juniperlight Empty
PostSubject: Juniperlight   Juniperlight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Cat Name : Juniperlight

Clan : SC

What are the duties of a medicine cat : To heal their clanmates no matter what.

What you would do with this position : I would help my clanmates to the best of a med cats ability. I would treat everyone fairly even if one had killed someone close to me. I will heal everyone the right way and never give them the wrong herbs or hurt them on purpose.

Why you think you deserve this position : I don't think I do, I don't think anyone does. I think we should all work for this and not use our backgrounds as support. (If you know what I mean)

Recommendations : (What does this mean?)

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Pansyface, Leopardclaw(star), Finchstream, Ryeheart, Laurelsong, Night of Stormy Gales, Fernpetal, Aspenpaw, Magpiepaw, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3180
Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader / Site Moderator

Juniperlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juniperlight   Juniperlight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:10 pm

The position of ShadowClan's medicine cat apprentice is currently closed, and we don't accept applications in advance, sorry. I'm going to lock this topic.

♡ May your heart be your guiding key ♡

Former Character Profiles

Juniperlight Pqscm8
Back to top Go down

Juniperlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: