Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 7:54

A few time has passed and the kits were big enough to talk and walk on their own. Berrykit due to his fluff was the largest of his siblings but probably Gale shared the same size he had. The yellow-furred kitten was wandering in the nursery, searching and checking if there were any kit to play with. If wasn't like he didn't like his littermates. He loved them so much but for a charming, outgoing cat like him... it was his desire to prove that he was there... that he wanted to have friends here in the clan even if... he wasn't a clan born like most of his clanmates. For a young cat like him, he couldn't truly understand why it was so important they were from... Finchstream said that he would understand when they were older. But it was still a little rough to see how some queens or warriors that passe by in the nursery looked at them like they were outsiders... strangers to the clan.

Berrykit shook his head. No... he couldn't stop. No matter what, he promised himself that he would show them all. Riverclan was his home now and he would make sure to prove how helpful he could be here... as a warrior. He was still young, scrappy and hungry but he was not going to throw this chance life had offered him. Living in the clan... what other life could he dream of?

The tom started to get bored. Most kits were taking a nap and he didn't want one. The tom was already big enough to leave on his own so he stepped away from the nests and made his way to the exit. However, he stopped there. It was going to be the first time he left the nursery alone...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 12:06

Firekit was bored. He'd only been let out of the nursery a few times, and then to eat prey. At this point, it had become redundant. Sighing, he gazed longingly at the rest of camp, only to see Berrykit's fluffy figure standing at it. He padded up next to the tom, grinning. "You're not sneaking out without me, are you?" He asked goofily. He loved to be sneaky, silent, but still fun. It was a hard but noble task. Berrykit was of outsider blood, but he was a seemingly loyal cat, like his own father.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 19:00

The kit bounced a little to turn his body to the older kit. He had a learned a lot about the other cats in the nursery even if he didn't speak directly to them and if he wasn't mistaken, he was called Firekit, Dewshine's son with Gingerstripe. His green eyes widened and a big smile showed in his broad muzzle. "Do you really wanna come out with me!? That's fantastic! I'm Berrykit!" He mewed with his tail moving from one side to another, excitedly.

Despite they had just met, there was something about him that he liked. Maybe it was that adventurous attitude he had shown or the friendly face he made when he saw him. It was different since most of the other cats saw him as just a kit with rogue blood. Maybe he could be his very first friend outside from his littermates!

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 19:27

Firekit nodded. "Where to first?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 7:40

"Oh! Right! Well... I've found a great place to swim the last time I went out! Follow me!" He smiled at his new friend and left the nursery with a bounce. The sun was bright and it shone over his golden pelt.

How light-hearted he felt! He turned his body and put himself into a crouching pose. With one playful paw, he touched the tom's leg and then jumped back. "You're it! You have to catch me now!" He said with a chuckle before running away from him. This time, the glances of the older warriors didn't bother him. He felt free because finally, he got someone who seemed to like him despite where came from, apart of his family.

Berrykit ran as fast as his short legs allowed him and in the last second, he turned to the left, entering a bunch of reeds. He hid there for a few seconds, waiting for Firekit to come too. They were close to his special place but why shouldn't they have fun when they were in their way?

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 13:39

ooc: i only just now realized that "lams" is the laurens/hamilton ship name

ic: Firekit zoomed off after Berrykit, legs pumping. He began to gain on him when Berrykit took a sharp turn, leaving Firekit skidding to a stop. The seconds it took for him to stop, turn, and dash again were an eternity in the game of running. Into the reeds he went, and crashed straight(or maybe not so straight ;D) into Berrykit. "I didn't see you there!" He exclaimed. "Guess that makes you it, though."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 19:22

The young kit laughed when the other tom fell over him and he playfully batted his ears with his paws. Berrykit chuckled and rolled over himself before standing up. "Wow! You're amazing!" He purred with starry eyes. "You're so fast! You're going to be an amazing apprentice!" He mewed with admiration and delight.

The golden tabby shook the rest of reeds that were stuck in his fluffy fur and he nudged Firekit friendly with his shoulder. "Follow me... We're close to that place I talked you about..." Slowly, the tom walked through the tall reeds walls, remembering the steps he made the time he went out with his siblings. Soon, the two kits reached the edge of the camp and they stepped into a shore of the stream that surrounded their home. However, unlike the rest of the riverbanks, this one was filled with white flowers and the water was clear, calm and deep enough for a kit to practice his swimming. Thanks to the lack of tall plants, the sun shone over the pebbles, making it a nice and warm place to be. The tom-kit rushed to the water and let the stream touch his webbed paws. It was weird. Even if he didn't have Riverclan blood, he still had webbed paws that were perfect for swimming. Maybe he was lucky.

He turned his face back to the calico tom and offered him a wide, pretty smile. "Come on! The water feels great and we can be more prepared for swimming! I hope you're not a dry-paw, Firekit." He teased as he winked.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyMon 24 Sep 2018 - 8:59

Firekit giggled as well, pulling himself up to his paws. "Thanks! And you're really agile, I almost slammed into something- that's not you!" After they calmed and walked to the special place. His eyes widened at the scene. "Wow. It's... Amazing. Like you." He added quietly because it just seemed a little weird. But it was true, Berrykit was pretty cool. He splashed into the cool water. "No way! I'm Riverclan!" His paws were a little bit webbed, but they were smaller than the other Riverclanners' webs.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:23

The tom's eyes widened in surprise when the other cat said that... but it made him feel wanted. Berrykit smiled wider and when the water splashed on his face, he laughed and hit the stream with one paw, returning the splash. "I like you a lot, too!" He mewed sincerely. Even if his fur was soaked, the young cat felt great, alive. His heart was beating faster inside his chest. For a second, he felt like a clan-born, a cat who was meant to be here from the start.

However, reality struck him again the moment he reminded how the other cats looked at him and his siblings sometimes. He turned his face away from Firekit and made a small, nostalgic smile, as he looked at the outside of the territory from their side of the shore. A full world... a whole forest waiting for them. "Do you have dreams, Firekit? Goals?" He suddenly asked, his green eyes still focused on the trees and reeds that were in front of them.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 18:46

Firekit smiled back. There was something in his chest, a happy feeling. He thought about the question. What DID he want to do. "Well, I wanna be the deputy one day, like Scorchclaw." Being a deputy meant being important.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:29

The tom smiled at his friend's dream. It was a good one. He let out a small sigh as he curled his tail a little around his body. For a second, he closed his green eyes, meditating about his own goals. Some cats could see them as unrealistic considering his origins but that goal was the spark that kept his spirit alive. When he opened his eyes again, he faced Firekit with a determined, confident grin. In one strong leap, he reached a tall rock for a kit where he could see Firekit from it. The drops of water made his fur shine even more under the sunlight, making him look aesthetically attractive and powerful, despite his small size. "I wanna be someone the clan can remember not by my origins but I have to offer! I will be someone important to the clan who took me and my siblings in and show everyone how wrong they are about us! Don't be surprised if in the future the elders mention me! I will down my life to the clan and soon, when my time comes, you will see my ascendancy!" His voice sounded full of confidence. Why should he be afraid of sharing his pure dream? It was his life, his goals. And... he wanted to share that with his first friend.

Berrykit chuckled and smiled at him. "I hope you don't mind how loud I can be but I wanted to say that to you. I don't why... I feel like I can trust you, Firekit!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:45

Firekit grinned. It was a grand speech, as one made by the leader. "Be as loud as you want! It's a great goal. And I relate. Gingerstripe is from Shadowclan." He thought for a moment, then continued, making a similar speech, on his own rock- not as high as Berrykit's, but it was his. "You know, we'll have no true honor until those who are like you and me are looked at the same as those that are pure. It's you and I, do or die! I think you should be seen as someone who could offer everything! And you can! We'll show them and rise up, rise above the purist forces!" He plucked a flower with his teeth and stuck it behind Berrykit's ear, then smirked. "And while we're doing it, we'll be reliable with the ladies!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]   Lams [SEMI-CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lams [SEMI-CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1