Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED}   What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED} EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:28 am

She couldn't believe them.
Her mint eyes faltered, flickering with a dull gleam of loathing. How could she have been tormented like that? The agony had been intensely excruciating, like a blazing inferno searing through her heart. Featherpaw was livid. She had been tossed, slashed at, treaded on like a mere pest. With a shrill shriek of scorn that pierced through the air, she slashed thoughtlessly at her nest. Who cared if she had just alerted the whole Clan? They wouldn't have suspected that the source of such a screech had been from a 'mouse-hearted, pathetic coward'. The silky fur she possessed was now unruly and thickly dishevelled, from sunrises upon sunrises of weeping and thrashing, without caring for her once soft, perfect pelt. But that was the last thing she cared about right now.
Featherpaw recalled their smug faces, as they took pleasure in her pain. The two toms had teased and ridiculed her, they treated her like worthless crowfood. They had mocked her, made snide comments at her, laughed at her.
What they had done was unacceptable.
How dare they?

She couldn't keep on being a miserable pushover. She could no longer evade their torturous taunts. She couldn't remain a coward.

No.
It was time to change.

《ooc》:

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down

What's Happening to Me? {SOLO | CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1