Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans finally returned to the flood-wrecked forest after climbing mountains, trudging shores, and fighting the world. Can they rest at last?
This month's activity check is complete. If your characters are missing from the allegiances, please PM a staff member!
New-leaf in the forest is extra damp with constant drizzles and rain.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3736

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Sparkkit thought about it. "We- We could catch butterflies and caterpillars. Or pretend to hunt each other."

Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 673
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Ravenkit spotted a butterfly whose wings were the color of her eyes. She watched it for a moment, before it landed on her nose. With a sudden, sharp movement typically unexpected from a quiet kit, she slammed the bug to the ground, squashing it with her paw. She sat back, looking at it's wings. After a moment, she reached down and carefully separated the bright little gems from the crushed gray bug.
"Look! These wings are pretty!"

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 5:19 am

Sparkkit's ideas gave Acornkit some ideas, before Ravenkit saw a butterfly and crushed it, taking the vibrant-colored wings from its body. Acornkit trotted over, staring at the wings. "Woah!" She exclaimed in amazement. "Those are pretty wings! Are they edible? If I eat them, will they give me the same colors like them?" Acornkit was quite curious, but she obviously couldn't be that dumb to believe any nonsense like eating vibrant butterfly wings will give you the same color.

But, wouldn't hurt to try it out.

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Enlight124Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 5:21 am

Sparkkit quickly stopped Acornkit. "N- No, they're po- poison! That's what it means when they're co- colorful."

Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 673
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, The Regime

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 6:14 am

Ravenkit's ears pricked with a pending question.
"Then is the body poison? How would that work?"
She stooped down and gave the butterfly's body a sniff.
"And the wings look too thin to have anything in them."

OOC: XD for some reason my kindle autocorrects butterfly to Nintendo.

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 5:06 am

OOC: sparkkit has went full scientific mode lmao

Acornkit instantly stopped her enthusiasm when Sparkkit said the word "poison". Well then, what was the point of eating it then? After all, the queens would be terrified if they saw a poisoned kit hobbling into the nursery. "Yea...maybe it's not a good idea." Acornkit murmured. When Ravenkit began asking questions, Acornkit shrugged. "Maybe. I mean, if there's one place that's poisonous, wouldn't that affect the whole body?" She guessed.

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Enlight124Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 am

Sparkkit shrugged. "I- I don't know. That's all they t- told me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: