Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)

Go down 
+2
Ember Pheonix
Wolven
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) Empty
PostSubject: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 18:09

Hello! Guess whos having kits. Aspenstrike! Alrighty so he's gonna have a litter with an NPC cat. The mother will die, and carry on the curse of moms dying! (cause you know. sunfish died. lol) I would like most of you to make it to warrior to FEED THE LINE! Then y'all can do whatever. I do request, if anyone is doing a female kit, please name her Sunkit. She can look like Aspenstrike, or she can look like NPC. I just really want that. Please. Thanks!

Mother's Name: (NPC) Blazesong Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) 24710_Pinefur
Clan: Riverclan
Origins: NPC x NPC = NPC

Father's Name: Aspenstrike Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) Birman
Clan: Riverclan
Origins: Stormstrike x Sunfish

Adopted Kits?: Maybe in another litter
Special Requests: Just look like the parents, or very close. Since Blazesong has ginger on her, you could have a pure ginger cat, etc.

THIS LITTER WILL BE BORN ON 9/24/18
Spot 1: Sleekkit
Spot 2: Sootkit
Spot 3: Sunkit
Spot 4: OPTIONAL

Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats

Last edited by Wolven on Sun 23 Sep 2018 - 16:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 21:23

bump, gimme som children
or be aspenstrikes mate
feed the line

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 1:56

I can make a kit if your really in need of one

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 7:12

Do whatever you want to do. If you wanna make a kit for this go for it! If not, that’s alright too.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 15:31

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:24

Thanks! I'll be extending the date just a little longer to see if anyone wants to be a kit now that someone else has joined. (sometimes that might change someone's mind idk.)

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:32

alright

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 9:07

hey so as it turns out, it's like. a triple mother death thing.

Jaystar X Cinderpaw- mother dies in kitting
Stormstrike X Sunfish- mother dies in kitting
Aspenstrike X Blazesong- mother dies in kitting

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 9:09

Well oof, it truly is a curse

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Characters : {F}oxpaw, {M}oss, {Q}uailkit
Clan/Rank : [F] Skyclan App, [M] Rouge, [Q] Windclan Apprentice
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:18

https://i.imgur.com/tQfyYjG.png

Little Stormkit needs a mom :)

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:21

We’ll link your kit’s approval topic (or pending approval) and I’ll add you (to clarify, you’ll be getting a dead mom and a dad that’ll love you forever)

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:24

Ok! Dead mother and loving dad here I come!!!!! Also I'm brand new just joined 5 mins ago so who are my parents exactly and when I fill out a shete for my charecter to get aproved, do I put the mom and dads name?

SkC Apprentice[]TC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:28

Yes you put the parents names in the “Origins” section. You would write it like “Aspenstrike x Blazesong (NPC). So your father is Aspenstrike (me) and mother is Blazesong (an NPC) make sure to add that Blazesong is an NPC on the application topic. Also welcome to the site! Also yes, Storm is taken as a prefix. (Lol Stormstrike is Aspenstrikes dad)
Back to top Go down
rinklet 2

rinklet 2

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:30

Ok is hmmm I have alot of names. Ugh I wish Whisker was a prefix im in love with the name Whiskerfall :/ )) What about Honeykit?
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 11:44

Honey is open as a prefix, but some other names that you might like as well are maybe Pike, Smoke, Stone, things like that, I just feel like honey would talk about a lighter color of fur. (Also I wish whisker was a prefix lol that'd be kinda cool)

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)   Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST) Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Jaystar Great-Grandchildren (RC KIT REQUEST)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next