Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 23:07

Lionpaw was annoyed. He had fought a Riverclan apprentice a little while ago and was beat. Beat. Beat by a fish-breathed cat who was just a little bigger and probably a lot wiser than he was. Gave him a decent wound to the face too. The wound was healed now but it left a scar. He wasn't quite prepared for the blood, but he got over it. He was all patched up now, except for his pride. He huffed and puffed his fur out against a chilling breeze. The ground had started frosting during the night. He was thankful for his long pelt now. The only apprentice he knew that had a long pelt like him was Mosspaw. She was optimistic and had a long pelt like him. He wondered if she thought about that a lot. He certainly did, when his fellow apprentices said they were cold he just looked at them, not having felt the chilled wind on his skin. Only his fur had shifted slightly. He sat near the entrance to the Apprentice's Den, cleaning his pelt. It's not that it was dirty, but it never stayed smooth! It always shot out in different directions, try as he might to make it nice. He flicked his tail in annoyance when suddenly someone appeared out of the corner of his eye.

The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 10:04

"Hiya, Lionpaw!" a light, but sweet voice chirped. In a streak of warm cherry and deep raven, a distinctly familiar brindled bundle bounced over, her large eyes glistening with friendliness. She almost instantly noticed what he was trying to accomplish - neatening his disorderly fur. With a vocal purr, she flicked her tail, her fluffy pelt bouncing. Mosspaw eyed his long fur, and her whiskers twitched with understanding. That was something they shared in common - even if it was a rarity. "It gets annoyin' sometimes, huh?" she murmured, gesturing faintly to her pelt, too.
The tortoiseshell sighted a batch of her own uncooperative fur, and attempted to smooth it down with brisk licks. It simply sprung back up again. Smiling with cheer, she faced the tom again. "It' odd havin' fur that is very unusual in your Clan. I mean, I guess it'll be helpful during Leaf-Fall and Leaf-Bare, but when the sunlight comes back, it scorches our fur!"
She giggled a little, tilting her head, a small action she often did blankly and without thought.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 20:38

He brought his head to face Mosspaw. He heard her voice, he dared say it was quite recognizable. "Hi there Mosspaw." He saw her gesture to her pelt. "Yeah. It gets really annoying!" He watched through his golden eyes as she attempted to do the same, failing as he had. "Yeah, it's useful. Since the days are getting colder it's much easier for me to love my pelt." He noticed her giggle, Starclan that was adorable, and of course her laughter was infectious, he snorted out a couple of laughs too. Curious how she tilted her head though, perhaps she didn't know she was doing it? He briskly licked his own fur again, to disguise that his pelt was heating up a bit. "So... How's your training?" He decided to start with small talk, that would be easy. It'd be good to make friends since he didn't have many. He fluffed his fur out more, giving him an even bigger appearance. He'd been told before he was big for an apprentice his age, he guessed he was. He was quite a bit taller than his fellow apprentices and was nearly as big as warriors.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptyMon 17 Sep 2018 - 10:05

《ooc》
oMIgOSH
tHE sHIPPING iNTENSIFIES
i'M dYING??
tHIS iS tOo cUTE??
sEnD hElP pLz

I HAS MAKE ART BECAUSE SHIPS:

"I've loved my training! I have the best mentor ever!" she effused, words tinged with firm certainty. She was extremely lucky that she was assigned such a significant, dignified leader as her mentor, and constantly looked forward to future sessions. Although she may have disapproved of Brindlestar's hostility towards other Clans, Mosspaw still loved their training time. "How 'bout your training? That was a very impressive catch you caught that huntin' patrol a few sunrises ago. I've never caught a bird before! That was so cool!"
She focused on Lionpaw, still smiling warmly.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018 - 1:27

ooc:
omg
that art is so adorable
I SHIP THIS SoOOooOOoooOo hard now
ic:

He had to admit, he was a bit jealous of Mosspaw's mentor. She got Brindlestar for Starclan's sake. His mentor didn't teach him that much in general. He filled in the blanks and trained by himself just outside of camp sometimes. It was peaceful enough for him. "Oh, my mentor Spiderfur- she hasn't taught me all that much. I train by myself a lot just outside of camp. It's relaxing to me." He flicked his tail, hearing her praise. Golden eyes flicking from Mosspaw to his paws, he shuffled them in embarrassment. "O-oh, the bird? I kinda just... used different tactics. Since I train by myself sometimes, I can come up with different ways to catch things. There's not just one way-" He looked back up at Mosspaw, becoming more confident. He enjoyed talking about things like this! Maybe they could be good friends! He didn't have too many. "Windclan just happens to use one way that's good against Rabbits! The rabbit tactic can sometimes catch birds, and our territory isn't very good for catching birds. Sometimes if there happens to be some brush around you can use that to cover your approach. Also, I used that tactic because.. my pelt doesn't make me as fast as some of the other apprentices. Does that ever happen to you?" He flexed his paws in the dirt, becoming much more interested in the conversation.

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 11:12

《ooc》
thank you! ^^
me toooooooooo <333
best floof duo ever
moss x lion mion? lioss?? xd
fite me I nominate this as the best floofle puff chip ship

Mosspaw was visibly showing intent interest in Lionpaw's response. He taught himself and invented a few more hunting techniques? Her dazzling eyes were glittering with fascination, and she believed he deserved some recognition! She hadn't quite considered teaching or training by herself, or striving that hard. He must be extremely willing to become a brilliant warrior, and there was no doubt she wanted to aim to reach that, too!
"Oh, woah! Hey, you gotta teach me that! That sounds like an awesome technique!" she enthused, ears perked and eyes shimmering, "Yeah, that happens a lot. It's rather annoying most of the time. Ooh, maybe we could have a hunting competition some time! That'd be super fun! And we'd be able to practice against a cat who shares an equal amount of poofy, long fur that causes disadvantages."
She had to hang around Lionpaw some more! He seemed like an enjoyable pal.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 3:45

He floofed out his pelt even more, pleased to know that Mosspaw enjoyed his talking of techniques as much as he did. He had wanted to work extra hard to become the best warrior! Mostly because he just wanted to make his adopted parents proud. Yet, being powerful, it was nice. Nice to know that he could defend himself, and fight for his clan. Even if he had gotten beaten by a Riverclan cat, he would be better than him someday. He brought himself back to the conversation, perking his ears as he heard Mosspaw talking more about training. He then flattened his ears in gleeful embarrassment. He blushed again at the praise, usually, he didn't really talk to others about what he did. "Y-yeah! I'd be fine with that! It would be fun! Or if you don't want to do that, we can always just kinda hang out around here." He smiled, then he realized he hadn't asked to be friends! That's how it worked right? Yeah, more or less... It must! "Can we be friends?" The question was blurted out, he didn't know why but he just got so flustered around her.

ooc:
moss x lion
Is THiS "LOSS"
best floofle puff chip ship confirmed

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]   The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lion talks to Moss [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1