Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let The Man Rest

Go down 
+6
Laurel
Maple
feahter
Jay Bird
Wolven
Not
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Let The Man Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:20

Alright well that works lol and since she's Shades daughter it would be a change of pace from the shade attacks she can attack Spot in a few days if you would like him to

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:22

honestly probably tomorrow at the speed of things

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:23

I can do that as well would you want it battle system related or no?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:32

nah

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 17:36

Alright cool so Xuexi can do it then lol Spot will be her first attack so Alright. If you want to use her just let me know when you have the topic up

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 22:20

I'm so relieved
I missed everything after my post because I literally read it 2 minutes before leaving for school
I was sad when I arrived

Now I've happy!
XD

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Let The Man Rest - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 6:32

yis he shall rest as an elder <3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 7:29

Littlestream wrote:
Alright cool so Xuexi can do it then lol Spot will be her first attack so Alright. If you want to use her just let me know when you have the topic up

Can Littkepaw come with, and be who he saves? cos LEGACY

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 8:52

WOLFSONG HAS TO BE THERE!! HE WILL BE SOOOO HEARTBROKEN!!!

But this will be perfect for a future plot/character >:3 Niceeeeee

Let The Man Rest - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 9:26

Yeah I'm cool with Littlepaw being there and ill be posting in the topic here soon

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 9:33

ok wolfsong gogogogo join in, it's the latest in the twolegplace farm thing

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 11:24

can heronflight join

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Let The Man Rest - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 11:37

uhhh it's a little late but he can arrive I guess, it's in twolegplace farm bc i have no link

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Man Rest   Let The Man Rest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Man Rest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: