Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bushkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Bushkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Bushkit of ThunderClan   Bushkit of ThunderClan EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 20:56

Cat Name: Bushkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Bushkit of ThunderClan Cat_pi10

Personality: Arrogant, she always thinks that she's right and anybody who disagrees is wrong. Strangely, she is also rather gullible. Manipulative and clever, she is willing to do anything to get what she wants. Has no family value, but thinks love is an important part of life. Questions authority, but learns not to do it publicly. Very selfish, wants to keep everything she owns. Two of her only good traits are her diligence and charisma, which get her out of many tough situations. While she might seem to have many bad traits, she is generally a likable cat unless you get between her and what she wants.

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: Tattered x Log

I know I already made this creation, but then I didn't get an open slot like I thought I would. I decided to just repost to make sure it's all goo and I made a few minor adjustments. Will only be role-played when Curly's an elder.

Bushkit of ThunderClan Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Bushkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushkit of ThunderClan   Bushkit of ThunderClan EmptyTue 11 Sep 2018 - 5:59

Approf

Back to top Go down

Bushkit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1