Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bushkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3344
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan

Bushkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Bushkit of ThunderClan   Bushkit of ThunderClan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Cat Name: Bushkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Bushkit of ThunderClan Cat_pi10

Personality: Arrogant, she always thinks that she's right and anybody who disagrees is wrong. Strangely, she is also rather gullible. Manipulative and clever, she is willing to do anything to get what she wants. Has no family value, but thinks love is an important part of life. Questions authority, but learns not to do it publicly. Very selfish, wants to keep everything she owns. Two of her only good traits are her diligence and charisma, which get her out of many tough situations. While she might seem to have many bad traits, she is generally a likable cat unless you get between her and what she wants.

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: Tattered x Log

I know I already made this creation, but then I didn't get an open slot like I thought I would. I decided to just repost to make sure it's all goo and I made a few minor adjustments. Will only be role-played when Curly's an elder.

Bushkit of ThunderClan Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Pansyface, Leopardclaw(star), Finchstream, Ryeheart, Laurelsong, Night of Stormy Gales, Fernpetal, Aspenpaw, Magpiepaw, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset, Leopardpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3233
Clan/Rank : Starseeker

Bushkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bushkit of ThunderClan   Bushkit of ThunderClan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Approf

♡ May your heart be your guiding key ♡

Former Character Profiles

Bushkit of ThunderClan Pqscm8
Back to top Go down

Bushkit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: