Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Megalotrousle (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2018 - 12:23

"It's alright, Wildstrike. It was a valid question, I shouldn't have gotten so annoyed." Scorchfang watched with pride and joy in his heart at his younger brother getting along so well with his sons, and his ears even grew warm at the praise Wildstrike gave him, sheepishly smiling.

"Wow, our father mentored you, too? That's incredible! I hope you can mentor either me or Orchidkit!" Poppykit chirped. "That way it'll be like I'm being mentored by the both of you, since Scorchfang mentored you, and you'd be teaching me what he taught you."

At his uncle's question, the ginger-and-white kit nodded excitedly. "Yeah, Froststone showed us around camp! It's so big and exciting! He didn't let us go into any of the dens, though. Think you could show me the warriors' den? Pleeeeease?"

Orchidkit yawned widely, then looked up at Minnowcall. "I'm getting pretty hungry. Can I have some milk?"

"Now, Orchidkit, you're old enough to eat prey, you don't need milk anymore," Scorchfang softly chided.

"But chewing takes up so much energy."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 1:17

Minnowcall nodded “You’r father is right my dear, you’re old enough to eat prey” she purred and looked at her kit with a smile.

Wildstrike smiled at them both “How about we go and get some prey for the two of you and after that I can show you the warriors den?” he asked. “And as for you’r mentors that’s up to our leader and you’r father to decide, but I would more than happly mentor one of my nephews” he purred

Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 8:39

Orchidkit gave a bit of a grumpy huff, but he didn't say anything else on the subject. "Then can you chew up my food for me?"

"We're cats, Orchidkit, not birds," Scorchfang purred. "Come on, eating fresh-kill won't be bad at all, trust me. I'll even pick out the juiciest, most tender piece I can find, okay?"

"...Alright, I suppose."

"Okay! Sounds great! I'm so excited! Come on, Orchidkit!" Poppykit ran up to his brother's side and started pushing him along towards the fresh-kill pile.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 14:39

Wildstrike let out a muffled laugh at Orchidkit’s comment “Would you like me to catch you’r prey to once you become a apprentice?” he meowed with a slight grin at the lazy kit, part of him praying that the kit would become atleast a slight bit more energetic once he entered apprenticehood.

He got up from where he was sitting and started walking towards the prey pile, he looked back at the two siblings with a smile “You coming?” he asked. He shook his head and giggled as he saw Poppykit pushing his brother.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2018 - 17:46

"Hey, that sounds great, thanks, Wildstrike," Orchidkit grinned up at his uncle, unabashed, letting himself be once again dragged by his brother.

Poppykit groaned and rolled his eyes at his lazy brother, pushing harder. "Great StarClan, I cannot believe how lazy you are! Get up on your paws!"

"I'll do that when I become an apprentice..." the blueish-gray kit yawned, closing his eyes. When Poppykit finally pulled him over to the fresh-kill pile, he began to softly snore.

"Seriously?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Sep 2018 - 23:03

Wildstrike laughed at the two of them, they were the complete opposite too each other. He nudged Orchidkit’s side “As far as I know it’s pretty hard to eat when you sleep” he let out a purr of laughter.

He looked at the prey pile, at the moment there was a lot to choose from, he turned his head to the brothers once again “So, what kind of prey do you want to try?” he asked them with a smile.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 8:38

"He can do anything in his sleep," Poppykit huffed. "Once he fell asleep feeding on Minnowcall's milk -- and he somehow managed to keep feeding!" He looked up at the array of prey, and he licked his lips at the taste smells. "Hmm... I wanna try that big mouse up there!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Sep 2018 - 13:24

Wildstike grabbed the mouse and placed it infront of Poppykit, he then picked out a vole for Orchidkit and placed it right under the nose of the kit.
He then sat down and waited for Orchidkit to wake up and Poppykit to finish the mouse he had picked.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 9:15

Orchidkit's eyes slid open slowly as the scent of the vole enticed him. Stomach growling, he bit into the vole and tore off a small piece of meat, chewing and swallowing it. He went for another bite, but then his eyes slid closed again and he fell asleep again, his claws still clamped around the fresh-kill.

Poppykit, having seen his brother attempt and fail to eat, rolled his eyes with a frustrated huff, then proceeded to eat his own. He bit into the mouse and gulped it down after a few moments, and he licked his lips. "Delicious! Would you like some, Wildstrike?" He nudged the mouse over to his uncle and proceeded to watch his next move carefully.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 22:38

Wildstrike looked at Orchidkit as he woke up and took just one bit before falling asleep again. He giggled a little at the kit.

He turned is head towards Poppykit as the red tom nudged the mouse towards him, he smiled brightly at the tom "No thank you Poppykit, I ate a crow just before I came to see the two of you so I'm all good" he meowed and nudged the mouse back to Poppykit.

He then looked back at Orchidkit and gently pushed at the kits side "It's time to wake up again Orchidkit, you need to eat more than one piece of the vole" he meowed at the sleeping kit.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megalotrousle (OPEN)   Megalotrousle (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megalotrousle (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2