Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Angel meets Angel (them only at first)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Angel meets Angel (them only at first) Empty
PostSubject: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 11:47

Angelkit was sat by a river,fishing.She scented ThunderClan. *What are they doing in my dream?*She thought and saw a high pine. Angelkit decided to climb and see who her dream intruder was and sat on a high branch.
Back to top Go down
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 18:32

Anglhit was in dream territory.But why?Whathad she done?She didn't even remember she saw another kit who looked much like her.Angelkitpadded up to her."Hi my name is Angelkit of thunderclam",she said ever so proudly."May I ask who are you"?

Angel meets Angel (them only at first) Devian10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010 - 0:20

Angelkit pounced.She soared of the branch and landed,only just missing Angelkit's head. "My name is Angelkit of RiverClan,soon to be AngelPAW of RiverClan"Angelkit stoped talking and looked at the other Angelkit.The differance was that she had a gold tail and and gold shooting star mark with a mainly silver pelt while this other Angelkit was white. "What are you doing in my dream?" Angelkit asked.
Back to top Go down
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 15:23

"hmm i don't know...".Angelkit and angelkit who would think there would be two?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 15:43

"I dunno maybe starclan likes to play jokes on us"Angelpaw meowed.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 15:48

OOC: Sry Angelpaw, but if u start a topic as a kit, you still are a kit in the topic. ^^"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 15:54

Featherpaw heard a comotion. She ''woke up'' in her dream and ran towards the kits.
"Whats going on!"
She hissed putting ThunderClan's angelkit behind her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 16:09

"Just meeting the second Angelkit"She mewwed innocently.
Back to top Go down
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 16:19

"I wan't to be thefirst angelkit",she meowwed gigglesly."Its ok featherpaw its only a dream,i won't get hurt."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 16:33

"yep and whats the point in hurting someone when they wont feel it when they wake up"Angel mewed.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 20:15

Featherpaw snorted at them.
"Revenge? Sastisfaction? Amusement? Jealousy? A lot of reason why anyone would want to hurt someone even if it dosent happen."
She said like she was talking to a little kid. She still didnt allow ThunderClan's Angelkit to walk over to the other Angelkit.

Aloekit(Angel)

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)    Angel meets Angel (them only at first) EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 20:14

Angelkit wanted to say somethimg but Feather probley wouldn't listen."No one ever listens to kit",she said gravley.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel meets Angel (them only at first)   Angel meets Angel (them only at first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel meets Angel (them only at first)
Page 1 of 1