Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans finally returned to the flood-wrecked forest after climbing mountains, trudging shores, and fighting the world. Can they rest at last?
June's activity check is complete. If you missed it, please PM a staff member!
Greenleaf has come and at last the days are growing warmer and brighter.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4604
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~EW, (S)SkC~YW

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 am

Looking towards Brindlestar upon her arrival, Rockjaw returned the she-cat's snarl, though his muzzle held a somewhat taunting sneer. 'Some leader you are. Always so touchy,' he thought to himself and turned his gaze back up to the Great Rock. Listening to the RiverClanner, he couldn't have agreed more as to what he said. The impure had to be driven out before they corrupted the clans anymore. They were nothing but a sign and source of weakness and quite frankly, shouldn't be clan cats at all.

"Drive them out! Drive them out!" Rockjaw began to chant, his deep voice ringing among the stifling air and his powerful form gleaming under the moonlight. This was their time to rise among the ones that were said to be their clanmates; the ones that weren't even worthy of their warrior names. Tonight, they'd see where their Leader's loyalties truly lied. Their origins, or the disgraceful.

OOC: CHANT WITH ME BROTHERS AND SISTERS//muwahahahahaaaa

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 33yi7tu

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Newsig10

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ruskavelle

Ruskavelle

Characters : [T]ansyheart, [M]istyrain, [D]aylily
Female
Pisces Pig
Number of posts : 959
Clan/Rank : [T] ShadowClan Experienced Warrior [M] SkyClan Deputy [D] SkyClan Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 2:16 pm

ooc; i'm so sorry! i swear i posted here already, there must have been a problem with my internet or something didn't let it go through!! ;;

Mistyrain's usual smile was replaced with a grim frown as she trotted at Tinystar's side into Fourtrees. She was unpleasantly surprised to find several apprentices and younger warriors from her own Clan attending this meeting. Stay true to StarClan, Tinystar had warned her moments ago. She couldn't imagine what this RiverClanner was about to say that would warrant such a warning. She turned her attention to the leader of the group, her frown deepening, as he began to speak.

Tansyheart|ShadowClan Experienced Warrior|663399|80/240
Mistyrain|SkyClan Deputy|339999|100/280
Daylily|SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior|f55c4c|40/120

pm me or @ me on discord if you need to nudge me!

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2832
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Hostility bled freely now, rising from within the sacred hollow like a dark tide. An icy tremor clawed its way down Brindlestar's spine, leaving no extremity untouched by its cruel notes of horror. How could they be so blind? How could cats hardly old enough to have earned their Warrior Names believe that the words of their Ancestors could be twisted into something so horrendous and cruel? What had happened to these cats? They had never known anything outside of the splendor and peace of Greenleaf, and yet somehow they craved such... destruction. For several agonizingly long moments, shock seemed to placate the pale-furred molly, leaving her unable to do anything more than exchange a frightened glance with Swiftstep. Even as the rancorous shouting began, it was almost as if no other cat outside of her Deputy existed in this very moment. Peering into the amber eyes of her companion, whose phosphorescent colors twisted and changed beneath the steady light of the moon, a faint voice seemed to intertwine with the shouting. "Treat your Clanmates as though they are your kin, regardless of whether or not you share their blood. They are your family now, Brindlewhisker, so defend them at all costs, no matter the price." Willowwhisker's voice seemed to encourage, exhaling such a soft breathe that the inner fur within her ears twitched and tremble, "Even if it means defying what one deems impossible." The bitter taste of fear and outrage pooled heavily upon Brindlestar’s tongue, coating her teeth in a taste so foul she felt like retching. Although a terrible chill thundered within her veins at the thought of StarClan truly condoning such a course of action, it did little to stop her from rounding upon the Great Rock with a snarl upon her features once more.

"If that's what the stars truly say, then WindClan shall fight for no cat but the living. Every last star in this sky will burn out before I let an overgrown Apprentice pass judgement upon my Clan!"

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 3_0_v_13
✩  Adderfeather . . . ✩ . . . Duskpaw . . . ✩ . . . Brindlestar . . . ✩ . . . Elmcloud . . . ✩ . . . Galepaw  ✩

✩ . . . Splashwillow . . . ✩

Living  |  Deceased
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Tumblr_milt6hTEsx1s6294bo1_400
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Asterspark♂, (c) Poppyheart♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Tier 3 Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Snowdrop seemed to burst with pride as Lichenmask spoke on the behalf of StarClan and the behalf of the beliefs shared by her and the rest of the chosen one's followers that mattered: that the Clans were tainted with impure blood, never-ending treachery, and a corrupt warrior code, and all who were less than pure should be eradicated from Clan life by any means necessary.

At Brindlestar's comment, she turned to face the WindClan leader, as did many of the other cats who stood with Lichenmask, and she sneered at her. "You have only proven that you filthy cats who pretend to be one of us are in fact not. True warriors -- true Clan cats -- would stand by StarClan's side no matter what troubles they face. It just goes to show how cowardly you all are that Lichenmask has exploited your impurities."

Scorchfang stared slack-jawed up at Lichenmask as she spoke, and he exchanged a flabbergasted look with Littlestar. How in StarClan's name could their warrior ancestors think of such a thing? His head whipped to the snow-white she-cat who dared insult WindClan's leader and, without thinking twice or allowing Littlestar to assess the situation, stepped forward with a furious snarl. "You are wrong, you ignorant kit! It is not blood that makes a warrior, but heart."

"Well, your heart sure wasn't in the right place when you were a warrior," Snowdrop countered with a devilish smirk. "After all, that cat who is maiming innocent kits and apprentices and robbing Clans of precious fresh-kill while leaf-bare rapidly approaches is in fact your son." Her smirk turned into an evil grin when he saw the ShadowClan deputy flinch, as if she had just struck him across the face with his claws. "It's all thanks to selfish, impure cats like you that there is no peace, and I see that just as vividly as Lichenmask does. I would be a mouse-brained idiot not to follow his example."

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Asterspark♂ ~ Tier 4 Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Tier 3 Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Gzr8Jpr

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : Swoopnose, Clearshine, Bushfang
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3255

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 pm

"Drive them out! Drive them out!" Hillfire joined in with Rockjaw's chanting, a sense of purpose flooding throughout his entire being. He didn't care if Jaystar saw him. No, he wanted that weak leader to see him, to realize that the star on the end of his name meant nothing. Lichenmask was the true leader of RiverClan, and all the clans for that matter. And he was the one that StarClan had chosen. Not some code-breaking kittypet who called himself a leader. Every word that the savior spoke sent shiver of excitement down his spine, telling him that this was where he belonged. Chanting in a crowd of cats who knew what was right. Not a single weak-minded leader would stop them. All impure and code-breaking weaklings being killed would only make the clans stronger, without cats like Flamepaw and Nutfur holding them back. Without anyone holding them back. If these leaders were all too mouse-brained to listen, they would find a different way to convince them. Because this wasn't optional. It was the only way.

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 G7Dc5hK
(Picture by Jade)
Back to top Go down
Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Cays

Characters : Grousepaw ♂ | Marshstorm ♂ | Ridgelight ♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 1760

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 9:58 pm

"Drive them out." Falcongaze growled in agreement with Lichenfang, Rockjaw and Hillfire. His eyes narrowed dangerously as he glared at the leaders, his yellow eyes falling onto Tinystar. His teeth bared. "The impure have no place here." He meowed challengingly. Though Tinystar was pure, the rest of the clan was far from it. Indeed, the small leader needed to do a better job of keeping cats in check as his tail lashed, briefly brushing Jaysong's. A token of comfort while their friends voiced their agreements to their new leader.

Marshstorm watched the scene unravelling before him as anger ran through his body. How dare that young tom make such a declaration. StarClan wouldn't just speak to any young cat. His amber eyes narrowed as he watched the young tom's allies rally below him. His claws, still deep in the ground, tightened for a moment before he released them. He listened solemnly as Snowdrop rebutted against the ShadowClan deputy, showing the older tom no respect.

She dared to call herself a warrior? Was this his fault? His head lifted towards the sky. His gaze fell upon the stars in silence for a moment. StarClan wouldn't do this. What good could come of it? A mass driving out... he shuddered to think of the deaths that could arise. Every cat in ThunderClan had earned their place. To have it threatened like this... it was unacceptable. He glanced at Leopardstar, who seemed too shocked to speak, before he stepped forward from behind him with a level gaze.

"Emotions and personal morals, they are what keep us from becoming rogues." Marshstorm meowed abruptly, his gaze directly on Lichenmask though he hoped Snowdrop and Beetlemask were at least listening. "The blood of our own will not be shed to sate the appetite of a young warrior who has clearly lost themselves in a delusion." He glanced back towards ThunderClan territory briefly. A rush of protective pride flooded through him as he thought about his kits and Dustcloud. All of whom were waiting for him. His gaze redirected to Beetlemask, "All of our Clans are strong! We are so because of our bonds and families." then returned to Lichenmask. His eyes narrowed in challenge. "StarClan would never abandon us, but I can't say the Dark Forest might not be waiting for you." He warned slowly.

The mere thought of shadow cats sent a well-hidden shiver down his spine. He hated to think of a young cat with potential being corrupted by them, but it certainly seemed as if they had him wrapped around their claws. It was a pity.

Grousefrost♂                     Marshstorm♂                  Ridgelight♀        
     WindClan Warrior (1)      |     ThunderClan Deputy     |   ThunderClan Warrior (1)    
                    20/80                             100/280                        40/120                 

My Characters
Never be afraid to contact me with questions, concerns or nudges.
Please feed my PM Box. It's hungry ;A;
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Hailsong ♀ / Berrycloud ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3218
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:48 pm

The Riverclan leader heard the words of the young cat with horror, not believing that this is what he searched for. The prophecy was right about him. Even though he spoke about righteousness and following the Code overall to stop the code-breakers... this was simply not the way. His power granted by Starclan was corrupted as well as his vision.

Jaystar's fur bristled. He did not care anymore if he said everything about him and Goldeneye being together. He made a promise to his clan and he had to protect it from a massive massacre. The grey-furred tom took one step and landed his eyes on Lichenmask, not minding the angry words of his followers. "I agree with you that some clans and cats had forgotten about the importance of the Code and the old clan ways that our ancestors created. I agree when you say we must be harsher when it comes to killers, traitors and outsiders who have no clan blood or any idea of what the clan life is." As he spoke, his voice gained strength and his chest filled with the strength that his mother gave him with her life. Yeah, he broke the Code and was willing to take any punishment Starclan had planned for him. But... he swore that he would not kill but for only good reasons. An honourable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles unless they are outside the Warrior Code. Cross-clan kits had no fault. They weren't outside the Code because of their parents' mistakes. He knew that some of his clanmates didn't have pure Riverclan blood yet they ha proven to be fine, loyal warriors who had followed the Code always. Did they deserve this purge because of what other cats did before their birth? Lichenmask was wrong, even if he held the power of Starclan.

"But this is not the way the Warrior Code demands. Your vision is twisted, rotten. Even if clan blood is important, purging those who never asked to be born with tainted blood is a mistake and is certainly not what our ancestors would have wanted. You say you have Starclan with you and I believe it. However, you're corrupted. And you have corrupted all these cats. And I know it because Starclan spoke to us too about you. There will be one among you, one who holds the power of the stars. But this power is corrupted by a darkness from our own hearts. Beware the dawn of the midnight sun, for it will bring about the destruction of all we know. The darkness that it shall birth will turn kin against kin, Clanmate against Clanmate, and none shall be safe. Look right before you and you shall see what you must." He mewed copying Goldeneye's words when she got her vision. "I'm sure you all remember what my Medicine Cat warned you about and this is the time. I'm sorry, Lichenmask, but I won't massacre my cats, my friends, my brothers and sisters for an apprentice who's barely a warrior with a rotten vision. These are the Dark Forest ways, not ours. You and your Riverclan followers will be not welcomed in the clan after this. And be sure that I will fight against you and your cats if you dare to lay a claw on my clanmates." He hissed unsheathing his claws. Lichenmask, Darkpaw, Hillfire and Frostpuddle... they were all traitors now. Not only to his clan but to the Code itself. He was going to follow what this saviour said. ...when you fight only for those who deserve protection.

OOC: I'll post with Beetle soon, I promise

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Z10

ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | °Berrycloud°
She-cat/RC [Tier 5] Warrior | Tom/RC Leader  | Tom/ RC [Tier 3] Warrior

Deceased Masterlist
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1525
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Senior warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 pm

Darkpaw jumped up, intense hate radiating off of him like a venomous gas. "You filthy inbred rats! You Dark Forest rogues don't have a place here in the forest! You have corrupted the pure! The clans used to be glorious! They were led by strong and fearless leaders. Now, all we have are weak, tainted, and useless scraps of crow food. Blinded by the light of your own idiotic teachings and ways. You live in the darkness. Pathetic." The last statement was spat as he directly looked at Brindlestar. His cold, icy stare was challenging and stabbing through her. His gaze was then directed to the deputy beside her. Swiftstep was already shielding the leader with himself. He hissed dangerously, silently telling Darkpaw to back off. The apprentice smirked and wrapped his tail around his paws. He had a smug look on his face. He had managed to ruffle up the Windclan deputy.

TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC senior warrior--SkC naw

~Windclan's Deputy~

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Webp_net_gifmaker__1__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnja0The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnrk1The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsrs0nThe Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbu5ja2
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1232
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 9:46 am

Scorchclaw was almost surprised by Lichenmask. Although he had only claimed his warrior name not too long ago, he spoke as a cat who had lived many, many moons more. His words rung with a force that no ordinary cat's should have had. Despite having lived together in the same camp for so long, the fluffy deputy had never caught a glimpse of the power that the brown and white tabby possessed. Now he understood, and quite frankly, it pissed him off. Who did Lichenmask think he was? First of all, sitting atop the Great Rock as if he had every right to be there. He was a barely grown warrior who was still wet behind the ears. The way he spoke with such authority made Scorchclaw's blood boil. As his followers began to chant, the large tabby's anger only surged. What a load of mouse dung. Did his clanmates really believe that was the best choice of action?

So what if StarClan had abandoned them and didn't care about their fates any more? Scorchclaw didn't care. To him, StarClan was just a bunch of dead cats floating about in the night sky. While their age lent them wisdom and they held great power beyond that of a mortal cat, the clans would not be destroyed simply because their ancestors had given up. In the end, StarClan was composed of cats just like those that still walked the forest. They were fallible, and their current division was proof of that fact.

At Snowdrop's words, he shot the unfamiliar ThunderClanner a glare. "You claim that he is sent by StarClan, yet it is StarClan themselves who have sent a prophecy warning the cats of the forest about him." He completely agreed with what Jaystar had said. Stepping forward, he addressed Lichenmask. "Our emotions and personal morals are what give us the right to call ourselves cats. To throw them away as futile would be to turn into a soulless husk." Hostility dripped from his voice. His pale-green eyes as they met the former RiverClan warrior were flashing with anger. "Those who break the code deserve to be severely punished. However, to be born as one with tainted blood is not to break the code. Many of your clanmates that you call impure and long to purge are brave, loyal warriors of RiverClan. They are better warriors than the lot of you will ever be." With the last sentence, he swept his fiery gaze across the few familiar faces. Hillfire, Darkpaw, and Frostpuddle. They were no clanmates of his. Not any longer.

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Screen11

Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : (T)inystar, (D)aisyflame, (S)unflower
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 4604
Clan/Rank : (T)SkC~L, (D)SC~EW, (S)SkC~YW

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Listening as Lichenmask spoke, the story of what StarClan had apparently told him unfolded before all of the clan leaders. A shiver was sent down his spine as the RiverClan continued, stating that the clans had to drive out the impure... the ones who didn't belong. How could StarClan have asked them to do such a thing, wasn't it against even their morals? Surely they must've been mistaken on the ways that the clans were currently living...? But at the same time, there was a something deep down inside that told him that purity was the only way to keep the clans like they were long ago, which wasn't such a bad idea, right? No, he couldn't possibly drive his clanmates out for the sake of purity... even though the thought of actually agreeing with Lichenmask kept nagging at the back of his mind like an annoying gnat.

Eyes wide, Tinystar turned to look at Brindlestar, who was the first to reply to the ultimatum, but after a moment, her words were drowned out by his own thoughts. SkyClan... he'd only ever been loyal to them his entire life, but now, these cats, his own clanmates, driven by the fact that they believed StarClan had given them authority over the clans, seemed to have turned against him and his clan. How could they have possibly traded their loyalties for a RiverClan warrior? Were there more like them back at camp? So many thoughts, so many questions... it was all becoming overwhelming for the abnormally small tom.

Closing his eyes, he focused on Jaystar's voice as the other leader began to address the issue, though as stress-stricken as it may have been. Jaystar was right, while the warrior code was always somehow ignored by a small minority of the cats, purging the clans of family and friends just wasn't right. Plus, according to him, their medicine cat had also gotten a word about Lichenmask's doing, so surely not all of StarClan had agreed with his ideals, which reassured him greatly. But, with a saddened feeling in his gut, Tinystar let out a sigh as Jaystar finished, knowing the choice that he had to make.

"Lichenmask, your view of what StarClan told you to do... it's not right," the tiny leader began, shaking his head before looking back up to the tom. "And everything that Jaystar is right. Of course we should be more resilient on enforcing and teaching the code to our clanmates, but that doesn't mean we have to exile and punish them because of a simple omission," he continued. Unlike Brindlestar and Jaystar, there was no hostility in his tone, and not even a hint of annoyance. But instead, he kept a calm composure, more hurt than angry at what was happening.

Looking towards his convicted clanmates, it pained him to do this, but he saw no other choice. "Jaysong, Falcongaze, Wrenpaw... you will be no longer welcomed in SkyClan because of this o-offense towards your own clan," he mewed, trying not to choke on his own words. Turning his head to Jaysong, he almost couldn't bare to separate a queen from her kit, but in the end, the only thing he could say to himself to help him get over doing so was that she had brought this upon herself. "Jaysong, as for Fawnkit... from now on, she will be taken care of by another nursing queen, as you are unfit to care for a kit," Tinystar finished, turning his gaze away from the she-cat's, unable to stand the pain in his stomach at what he'd just said, even though he knew it was for the best. 'Is this what you wanted StarClan?' he asked silently, completely and utterly confused at the entire situation.

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 33yi7tu

SkyClan Leader

Living - Deceased
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Newsig10

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 E6a7ht10
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Cloud, Rowantalon*, Stormstrike*, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3573
Clan/Rank : Skyclan MC, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 2), Rogue (tier 1)

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Thornleap's jaw dropped as Brindlestar padded into Fourtrees, her gaze sharper than fangs. He blinked at the venom in her voice when she met his gaze. The words struck him like a blow to the face, and for a moment he was rendered immobile by the sheer hatred in her voice.
"You'd be wise to not show your faces in WindClan's camp."
So that's what he was to her. The she-cat he had followed, adored, worshipped, was tossing him aside without a thought. Like they weren't clanmates. Like they weren't kin.

The tom's spine stiffened, his concerned expression hardening. Lichenmask was right. He had always been right. Impurity had sullied his once-great clan's bloodline, poisoning their minds and dulling their claws.
"You talk of the code." He spat, eyeing Jaystar angrily. "All of you. You talk and talk, but you never listen.. If you truly follow the code, you have to follow all of it. And what the code states is true: Weak-blooded cats must be weeded out. Our blood and borders are the only things that keep us from becoming rogues and kittypets, unworthy of living in the forest." As he spoke, Thornleap rose to his paws, stepping out of the shadows and letting the moon bathe his face in pale, silver light. "Drive them out, for the forest and the clans. Drive them out for Windclan!

Since Drip joined WCC!
Lynxtail family picture below!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw, Darkflower, Pumapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1622
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:49 am

She hadn't expected the leaders to turn up, and quite frankly Pumapaw wished she had some inkling of an idea that they were. An irritated growl rose up from her throat as she realised that Lichenmask hadn't thought to tell her. Was she not good enough, not worthy, had StarClan not meant for her to join his cause? Her pelt rose up along her spine, if this was all a lie she'd of her home, she doubted Littlestar would want her in shadowClan.

The leaders and Lichenmask's supporters bickered back and forth, and the poor she-cat didn't know what side to take. She'd lived and fought for ShadowClan her whole life, but at the same time these cats shared her beliefs and accepted her. ShadowClan probably wouldn't accept her anymore after her actions, and with that her loyalties were decided. "Lichenmask is right! It is because of filthy codebreakers that we are constantly plagued with lies, murder and deceit. I shall not let that continue and StarClan will thank me." she hissed proudly. Her eyes then slid to the leaders, glaring menacingly "unlike you. May you and your stupidity, rot with what is left of the filthy codebreakers after we drive them out!"

WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~

Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Young Warrior ~ Kit ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Littlestar gazed at the misguided warrior atop Great Rock with disdain and, for some odd reason, pity. She felt a kind of sorrow that such a passionate tom would become so misled that he would turn against the clan that raised him. How in StarClan's name could they corrupt him such as he is? It couldn't be StarClan. It didn't make any sense.

"Lichenmask... You are misguided. I know you believe you are doing the right thing, but you are not. You will bring about what you so desperately think you are preventing." She meowed gently, her anger from earlier now turning to dejection. "You are right that the code is sometimes merely pushed aside and not taken seriously, but you cannot punish those who did not have a choice in the matter. Half-clan cats did not choose their parentage. They can't be expected to attest to the sins of their parents." She continued with a shake of her head. She knew all too well the feeling of having to prove oneself because of parentage. "We, myself included, should punish code-breakers more harshly, but they don't all deserve to be driven from their homes or killed. Most can redeem themselves. My deputy, for example, made some mistakes in his apprenticeship, but he has proved himself loyal numerous times since then. If I had exiled him for his errors, ShadowClan would have lost a great and respectable warrior and deputy." She finished with a slight hardening of her voice as her gaze traveled to the young cat who dared disrespect Scorchfang. "If you think you can scare me into doing what you want, you have another thing coming, young one. I will protect each and every one of my clanmates with my life if it comes down to it. You will not win." She meowed calmly, her eyes now locking onto Lichenfang's.

After a moment of silence, her gaze traveled to her traitorous but misled bunch of cats. "As for Brushgaze, Pumapaw, Fallowpaw, Stonepaw, Aspenpaw and Fallowpaw, I best not see you anywhere near ShadowClan territory again." She declared firmly, her hard blue gaze filled with disappointment. If they wanted to advocate for severe punishment and the destruction of codebreakers, she would not be merciful with them.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Sign_s13
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Rq_11_10

Last edited by Sunlit on Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*, Laurelsong*, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3132
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {N} Exiled Rogue/Tier 2 Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Tier 2 Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:35 am

"Though your words seem convincing Lichenmask, you speak without wisdom."

After his long moment of silence, the booming words that came from Leopardstar's mouth almost startled him but renewed fervor began to creep over his body like a nest of ants, his golden fur prickling and tail-tip swaying.  The truth he knew deep within his soul ran through his very veins, lined the broken skin of his scars, and burned in his eyes like an unstoppable inferno.  "Young warrior, have you ever seen a war?  Tell me, did your eyes ever grace the unlivable streets of the Twolegplace or the dingy dens of rogues?  Spilled blood - pure or not - is still the same shade of red.  Claws make the same marks on clan cats and rogues alike, but what do those marks stand for?"  He took a step forward towards the Highrock, one of his top teeth peeking over his lip in the beginnings of a snarl.  "The difference...is that marks on clan cats mean bravery, while marks on rogues mean defeat; because clan cats have more to fight for than just food and land."  His tail flicked high into the air, a symbol of confidence in such a hopeless situation, as his eyes met Lichenmask's without blinking.  "I would rather watch the forest crumble around us than cast out those you deem unworthy because thanks to the clans...they finally have something to live for that's bigger than themselves."  Something to live for...when they didn't see the point of living for themselves.  "I know what the Warrior Code says Lichenmask, 'Clan cats reject the soft life of a kittypet', but that does not mean that we must reject outsiders.  If a kittypet or rogue rejects their old life to join the clans, then that makes them a true clan cat, through and through.  Making sacrifices is part of the life of a warrior, and abandoning your past is the hardest sacrifice of all."  In a heartbeat, Leopardstar's eyes had narrowed to venomous slits.  "You wouldn't know that though.  Because you are just a young narrow-minded, arrogant warrior, who does not know what it is to truly struggle.  Whatever twisted StarClan cat is giving you these omens, I don't have to obey them.  I know the true warriors of StarClan...and if they were standing here now, you wouldn't still be defiling that rock with your ignorance."  Leopardstar did not address Snowdrop and Beetlemask, although the other leaders were making it clear that their cats were no longer welcome.  Exile only bred hatred, and thoughts of revenge; hadn't they all learned this?  Instead, he continued to stare up at Lichenmask, waiting for whatever refute was to come from the tom's silky mouth.  He would sense Marshstorm beside him, a comforting presence, proof of what he preached.  ThunderClan was the clan of second chances, and there was no way one idiotic tom would stop him from doing what was right.

"Drive them out! Drive them out! DRIVE THEM OUT!"  Aspenpaw's cries bellowed along with his fellows around the clearing, trying his best to drown out the cowardly words of the leaders.  His cries were loudest for Littlestar and Leopardstar, the cat who he wanted to convince, and the cat that he wanted dead.  "Exile us Littlestar, we don't care!  Cause guess what?"  Stepping forward, he stared his mentor straight in the eyes and smirked.  "Someday, we'll sweep our clan right out from under your unworthy paws, and you can go run off and join those ThunderClan heathens that took my eye!"  Acting upon sudden inspiration, he ripped off the herbs and cobwebs crusted onto his empty eye socket and looked at both cats in turn.  "If you can even find them...you hear that Leopardstar?!  You and that madhouse you call a clan is gonna be the FIRST TO GO!"

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 L59EIdO
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2832
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 10:19 pm

* * * IMPORTANT! READ! * * *

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Original

Countless voices, sharpened by the venom of self-righteous confidence, rose and fell within the clearing. Insults and threats gouged cruel wounds upon the cool night air, fiery remnants of hatred scorching the throats of many. However, Lichenmask's features were not trained upon the hissing Leaders and Deputies- instead, they were overcome with a strange prognostic and far-away grimace. Even as Jaystar exiled him, the tom's head only suddenly lolled back as if he was abruptly unable to support his own weight. Hundreds of voices, unheard by the mere ears of the many different ordinary cats, shrieked and caterwauled a simple command. Now! The agonizing howling arose into a single voice whose pitch was practically deafening, You must do it now! Time is almost out. Fierce tremors, closely resembling the intensity of a grand-mal seizure, overcame the young tom as a tense silence suddenly descended upon Fourtrees. Seemingly at a random interval, Lichenmask's jaws went slack as his eyes rolled up into the confines of his skull, an unexpected vision overtaking him. Now! Now! NOW! The voices bellowed with such a vehement intensity that he was almost certain that his head would simply splinter under the sheer force of hundreds of ghosts crying. Claws embedding themselves so deeply into the smooth surface of the Great Rock that it physically pained him, the young tom let out a silent howl as he tore jagged, uneven lines upon ancient stone.

"Their words do not matter- there is no turning back, Lichenmask." Sparrowleaf's voice seemed to rise above the clamor within his raging mind, offering a brief reprieve from the torturous, ear-splitting yowling, "You must finish this. You cannot let the Darkness arise."

Unaware of his own movements, one of Lichenmask's forepaws stiffly broke free from its previous bone-splintering grasp upon the Great Rock, instead slowly rising up into the chilly air. Unsightly white eyes, with pupils still completely rolled back into the depths of his skull, were directed upon the Leaders and Deputies with an unnerving, all-seeing yet blind stare. Forelimb finally extended fully, so that his paw appeared to rest within the center of the brightly lit moon, the vicious tremors finally died down into only the occasional shudder. The richly colored night sky, previously only obscured by the occasional stormy cloud that would briefly mar the strong light that bled from the still swollen moon, suddenly began to shift in a manner that was wholly alien. A strange darkness seemed to emanate from where Lichenmask's paw rested within the center of the full moon, ravenously shifting across the bleak surface of the moon- seemingly at the command of the strange young tom. A dark shadow settled with a foreboding certainty within the center of the moon, obscuring the majority of the once welcoming light. The rest of the moon, untouched by the shadow, began to weep viscous tears. The light, once heady and brilliant with strong tendrils of silver light beaming down upon the forest, has transformed into something red and shady- drenching the forest and all of its inhabitants in a strange, off-red color.

The strange bloody light that crept into the surrounding, and suddenly empty, night sky. The light, equally bright in its own right, made the moon resemble some sort of infernal midnight sun.

Suddenly returning to full consciousness with a sharp exhale, Lichenmask's voice rose into a shrill, blood-curdling scream that demanded the attention of all those who stood before him. Still trembling from the strain of the full use of his prophetic gifts, his voice still held the eerie captivating melody that had entranced so many of his peers, "I gave you a choice between living in my new world, and dying within your own- you made your choice, and now not even the stars themselves will save you from the fate you've chosen!" The voice that bellowed from within his chest did not sound like his own, especially when it came to how it resonated with the force of countless cats. "I gave you a chance to help save our lives, and yet you old blithering fools would rather coddle your own injured prides! No wonder StarClan has condemned you all to the deaths you deserve, you're all incapable of doing the right thing- no matter what's at stake! You're all foolish, greedy little vermin." Spittle was flung from his mouth as he bellowed out these words, while his features twisted further in his wrathful state. Feathery tail lashing in wild, agitated arcs, Lichenmask merely watched as his supporters bunched closer to the many high ranking members of each Clan, their expressions mirroring his own. Still violently trembling as a result of his powerful moment of clairvoyance, the young tom began to twitch slightly as he simply lost control of all of his previous inhibitions. "My name is Lichenmask, and I am the savior of the known Clans! I stripped you of both the moon and the sun, just as I will strip every last life from every last one of you."

"This could have been so very, very painless, but if you want war over those animals, then I shall give you a war! A war to end all wars." He all but howled, baring his teeth in one final, unsightly grimace. Perhaps it had been too much to ask when it came to his hopes of coaxing them to come along quietly. He should've known better- this thoughtless display of trust in his newfound rivals was weak, it was foolish. He would never make such a mistake again. No good thing had ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty, he truly understood his own words now. "May those who look after the souls of the condemned hear my words, and bear witness on my promise to deliver you all to them." Lichenmask's voice was abruptly soft once more, emanating that same sense of hateful intent that he had first held whenever he had initially begun this spiel. A brief opening lapsed in the crowd before him, a clear gap splitting through the throng of bristling onlookers. No mercy! They've turned their backs upon everything that their Ancestors have given them. Once more, it was as though his being no longer belonged to him- instead, it fell into the clutches of a strange, nearly primal onlooker. Not even a single heartbeat passed before he was suddenly jolted into action, muscles falling into the instinctual rhythm that had been ingrained upon them through moons of unrelenting training. It only took a single well-timed leap to clear himself from the Great Rock and plunge into the unfortunate Leader who was settled within his path. Littlestar didn't even have a moment to properly react to the sudden weight that sent her staggering beneath his paws. Take it all back! Those who forsake their Ancestors shall be cursed to walk this earth without the light of our blessings! The dreadful howling was shrieked into existence once more, drowning out the plethora of newfound noises that arose during his sudden attack. Sweeping Littlestar's paws out from beneath her, Lichenmask's unseeing eyes hardly registered the flash of fear that sparked to life within the depths of her widened gaze. The seconds that passed as the small tortoiseshell was flung onto her back, with her vulnerable belly exposed, dragging on with excruciating prowess as his paw lifted once more. No price is too great! The blood of one for the lives of many! Without missing a beat, he promptly tore the ShadowClan Leader open from throat to tail- tearing through every life in a singular motion.

The blood that spilled in wild rivulets from Littlestar's twitching form seemed to nearly glow in the unsettling light of the eclipsed moon, glinting cruelly with countless sparks of iridescent light. The faint remnants of starlight that still remained in the dismal sky watched on, unsympathetic to the condemned travesty that was writhing in the grass before all to witness. Absently watching as the futile spastic movements and desperate gasps for air gradually subsided, the young RiverClanner only merely flicked off the detestably warm blood off of his paw, as if it the whole event wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Gazing out at the remaining Leaders with that same eerie tranquility, Lichenmask merely blinked at the horror-struck features that peered back at him. "Go quickly now, before I decide to finish making good upon my promise immediately. You have forsaken the very stars that gave you life, they will not offer salvation from what comes next."

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 3_0_v_13
✩  Adderfeather . . . ✩ . . . Duskpaw . . . ✩ . . . Brindlestar . . . ✩ . . . Elmcloud . . . ✩ . . . Galepaw  ✩

✩ . . . Splashwillow . . . ✩

Living  |  Deceased
The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Tumblr_milt6hTEsx1s6294bo1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]   The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Night [closed, PLOT]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: