Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ash's Children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Ask Ash's Children Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ash's Children   Ask Ash's Children EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 17:33

My cats are open to your questions, so please ask away! It can be important or stupid, and of course nothing is canon.

Sorry Squirrelnose, I guess this has turned into a thing!

I got a feeling Gingerstripe is in for some stuff oh boy cx

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Ask Ash's Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Children   Ask Ash's Children EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 17:48

Nutfur (to Ginger and Gray): "What is it like to switch clans? Is it hard to adjust to a new way of living?"

Ask Ash's Children Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Ask Ash's Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Children   Ask Ash's Children EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 20:59

Squirrelnose wrote:
Nutfur (to Ginger and Gray): "What is it like to switch clans? Is it hard to adjust to a new way of living?"

"Well, it actually wasn't too hard for me- I wasn't meant for SkyClan, which was why I couldn't stay there. My body was built for running and catching hares, not jumping and climbing trees. I had very little problem adapting to the lifestyle. The only real issue I found was that many cats weren't- and some still aren't- willing to accept me. But I have Badgerthorn, and my kits... and they're really all that I need."

"You're lucky, Graybriar. I have a very hard time of it- not only completely adjusting to a new way of life, but also getting my Clanmates to accept me. Nocat other than Dewshine, and maybe Flamepaw and you, Nutfur, even trusts me. I know my past makes their hatred of me somewhat justified, but there are a few cats who I fear have it out for me as a cat- they'd rather have me dead than their Clanmate. However, I still hold out hope... I was lucky enough to get this far, and if I have anything to say about it, I mean to stay in RiverClan for the rest of my life. My mate and my kits need me here, and I'l have to get used to every bit of this life- the swimming, the fish, the hatred and hostile glares. I'm determined to stick it out. However, I don't recommend changing Clans, unless you- like me- have no choice."

"I technically did have a choice- but I made the choice that StarClan directed me towards. It was my destiny to live in WindClan, not SkyClan."

"You're a special case, Graybriar, but I wish you the best of luck anyways."

"I hope you get accepted, Gingerstripe- I know at least some of your pain."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Ash's Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Ash's Children   Ask Ash's Children Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ash's Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: