Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 22:29

Swiftstep jumped up onto the Tallrock with a bright smile. Today, one of the kits of the nursery was ready to step into the next stage of their life. A purr couldn't be contained as thought of the kit's excited face entered the tom's mind. He quickly composed himself before starting the ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Swiftstep called with an authoritative tone.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 10:13

Snowkit felt her heart pound in her chest as her mother Cloudfur nudged her out the Nursery. "Go," she growled, sternly yet also affectionately. Snowkit smiled a little as she slowly padded towards Tallrock. She sat down and held her breath. She felt great excitement, but also nervousness as she gazed up at Swiftstep, her wonder clearly displayed in her amber eyes. Who will my mentor be?

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fa7
Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Tenor
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 19:35

The deputy looked down upon the young she-kit before he continued, "We all gather here today to make one of our kits an apprentice. Snowkit, please step forward." Once the kit did, the deputy nodded approvingly and then began to speak again, "Snowkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Snowpaw. The apprentices I had recently have all become warriors. Feeling that I am ready to take on a new apprentice, I will be your mentor. I will pass on all my knowledge onto you."

Swiftstep hopped down from the Tallrock and touched his nose to Snowpaw's as a definitive end to the ceremony. "Your training will start tomorrow at dawn. Be sure to rest darlin'." The deputy smiled gently before walking off to finish his camp chores.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Soulwish

Soulwish

Characters : [F]allenpaw, [S]nowpaw, [L]ightpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Apprentice, [S] Apprentice, [L] Apprentice
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 7:38

Snowpaw nodded. "Th-Thank you." From now on, she thought, I'm... not Snowkit. I'm Snowpaw... that means something. If... I try hard enough... maybe I can be a warrior someday.
She headed off to the apprentices' den, shivering at the nervous yet exciting sensation. She could finally contribute to her Clan. No more playing games. I hope I'll make you proud, Cloudfur. Snowkit glanced back to the Nursery to see a bittersweet smile upon her mother's face, before entering her new den.

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Fa7
*Sniff*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1