Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Empty
PostSubject: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 14:45

Mistyriver sat in the medicine cats den. "hawkpaw," she called

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 13:01

Hawkpaw poked her head out of the den. "Hi Mistyriver!" She mewed. "I was just sorting some herbs that blew out of place from Leaf Fall wind."

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 11:53

ooC: ok time to learn the healing system... LINK read the link over, and try to memorize most of them, or as much as possible (i did XD) so try the first one.lets say someone has a thorn in their pad. you roll the effect die, and if you roll any of the numbers in the 3rd colum, (1,2,3,4, or 5) then its healed, but if you were to roll a 6, you wouldn't get the thorn out. so you roll again the next post. get it? then in the next colom, depending on the injury will take days to heal, meaning that every day they should get it checked again. the last colom, extra, read it and for some injuries, say it is a cough, it may turn into white cough. and a wound may get infected, etc. just read the link, its pretty self-explanitory, if you read it, you should be able to figure it out. (lol i now know how to use this completely because bloo is sitting right beside me now XD)

so, can i have bloo come and have a thorn in their paw. hawk, i'll help you, but i want you to try to get the thorn out of bloos paw. alright?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 12:20

Bluestar limped up to the Medicine Den. "Mistyriver? Oh you're here. I got a thorn in my pad... Could you get it out for me...?"

OOC: What a coicindence! XD

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:48

Mistyriver looked at her apprentice, "no," she smiled, "but i'm sure Hawkpaw could.."

OOC: Ok hawk, give it a try. roll the effect die, and if it rolls a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, its out, if not try again, alright?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyTue 9 Nov 2010 - 13:25

Hawkpaw looked at Mistyriver. "M-me? Really?" She said in excitement. She went over to the herb pile, took some horestail, went back, and put some on the thorn. Then slowly tugged on it.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15020

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyTue 9 Nov 2010 - 13:25

The member 'Hawkpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Mistpe10
Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010 - 16:31

"Great job Hawkpaw!" she mewed.

OOC: awesome! do you get it? i'm not sure how to train you this really... and its kinda weird if i have millions of members coming in and being like "i'm hurt" and "im sick" and all this.if you want to make sure you understand and all, you can just try it on... idk, maybe just do the die rolls and see how everything works..

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..   Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkpaws healing training? im not quite sure how to do this myself, it being new and all, but we'll figure it out..
Page 1 of 1