Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang Empty
PostSubject: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 9:36

Ask my kitters, because Squirrelnose started a bandwagon and I want in on it!

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 10:10

Viperstorm to Goldeneye: "Why aren't you around? Your clan seems to need you but you aren't there Goldeneye."

Tatteredleaf to Specklefang: "What would you do differently if you could go back..?"

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 14:18

Reaper King wrote:
Viperstorm to Goldeneye: "Why aren't you around? Your clan seems to need you but you aren't there Goldeneye."

"I promise that I will be back soon, and once I am... I promise to fix everything. Riverclan needs me... the clans need me and to see the terrors like Shade and Lichenmask roaming around without a care in the world and all because the higher powers like myself and Jaystar being too weak, too soft of these beasts... we are the ones to blame. We failed you, all of you, because of our pacifist ways we have destroyed lives. I swear to you that I will end this once I return. Lichenmask is growing more and more ambitious each day I'm gone, all because of this horrible mistake I made. this is all my fault... I'm so, so sorry."

Reaper King wrote:
Tatteredleaf to Specklefang: "What would you do differently if you could go back..?"

"If I could go back..."

Specklefang seems to ponder this, her eyes lost and dark as she thinks.

"I don't think I would go back, I saved my family after all. Even if I didn't know who I was really saving, I knew that Riverclan would destroy us all had no cat stepped forwards. I made a vow when I was young, to protect my clan even at the cost of my life and it just happened to be that I would do so in my own home. But if I had to do anything different before I died? I would have loved my family more, I would have been nicer. I wish I had not left Leafstorm behind... Not a day goes by that I don't miss him. I wish... I wish I could have been a better friend, a better cat."
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 20:36

Flamepaw to speckle: Are you proud of me... making my way to warriorhood despite what I did? (with sniffles and tearing up)

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 2:29

Sharp to Speckle:
"Mama... will you ever forgive me for what I've done? To you? To our family?"

Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 13:55

Fallow, to Golden:

"You've left me. Without so much as a word. Jaystar and yourself are all I've got, Goldeneye. Why'd you have to go? And Goldeneye, I've been thinking... Did you know you were gonna go? You... My training, it was so rushed... What happened, Goldeneye?"

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang   Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask my kitters, Goldeneye and Specklefang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: