Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bring the son of shade into riverclan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 570

bring the son of shade into riverclan Empty
PostSubject: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 10:43

PLOT = APPROVED
Jaystar's Approval = Approved, but outcome depends upon other plots.
Littlestar's Approval (Depending on Shade plot ending) = Approved if Jaystar kicks him out
Alright, so I wanted to bring Canren into Riverclan. Mostly because I wanted this nice boy to go into a clan, and also because this would just remind all of the cats who were hurt by Shade that hey look they got attacked by Shade and now this child serves as a reminder of that. This plot wouldn't happen immediately, most likely after Shade dies and An has her eyes ripped out by someone.
Basically, Canren as a kit aged boy would go find a patrol and ask for them to take him in. Basically since he may or may not be treated very nicely in the regime after his dad is dead (like i mean he's not treated right now anyway). Then he tells them he's Shade's son and whatnot and they're like oh goodness. And that's how he gets into a clan.
VOLUNTEERS ANYONE? The patrol can consist of anyone, as long as it includes 1 warrior. This stuff may change as it comes along, but right now I'm thinking 3 for the patrol unless a lot of people want to do it. Then it could go up to 5. Please feel free to help me out with this if you have any pointers, I've never done a plot before but I feel like Canren is the perfect opportunity for one that could kinda shake up RC after Shade is killed.

Patrol Member 1 Flurryshine
Patrol Member 2 Aspenstrike
Patrol Member 3 Littlestream

(the plot was changed slightly from "fite me" to "halp me")
(patrol members updated 10/26)

bring the son of shade into riverclan Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats

Last edited by Werewolven on Fri 26 Oct 2018 - 15:25; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:05

omg, I want to do this so very badly! I want this plot to happen so very badly! It'll be a perfect reenactment of Tigerstar and his son Bramblekit!

That being said, if this does get approved, slap Flurryshine into the patrol! ^^

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:06

Added, and omg yesssssss

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:50

Spotfur can come and Guilt over the child and probably trying to adopt him

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:52

added
yes be the surrogate daddio

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 12:02

Littlepaw can be in on it :)
Also Xuexi gonna be so mad XD

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 12:03

Added, also I added two more spots because these are filling up faster than I thought and I want people to be able to say oh look i found one of shades's kids

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 14:25

Hey a big patrol is not always better, if you want this to happen in a timely manner three is enough, just sayin.
Have you sent it in yet? And added on to that you'll need to ask Jay if Jaystar will accept him, so if you haven't done those I greatly suggest you do it now.
:3

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 15:14

I was trying to say the exact same thing Jade just did before, I just had no idea how to put it into words. XD
The greater number the people, the longer the topic will go on and be delayed, until finally it becomes forgotten for a few weeks or even months X3

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 15:56

Yeah, you guys are probably right about that lol. Thank you for telling me that though!
i will slowly grow wiser dont worry lol

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 16:02

well either you do or
you are purged

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 16:58

UPDATE: Plot has been approved, but there is something that won't really affect the patrol involved. Jaystar will take Canren in, but may not keep him when he becomes an apprentice if the Shade plot ends a certain way. When the Shade plot ends I will ask about the keeping of Canren. In the meantime, if Canren is cast out by Jaystar then I am planning on him going to Shadowclan to meet his grandpa. So I've asked Sunlit if Littlestar would accept Canren into Shadowclan. That is pending, so we'll see if Littlestar would accept him or not, but even if he doesn't maybe he could still meet his grandpa (mostly for Scorchachu lol).

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 17:05

ahw
i want him to staY tho

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptyWed 5 Sep 2018 - 17:10

UPDATE 2: Littlestar will indeed take in Canren if Jaystar kicks him out
in other news I KNOW BUT HE MIGHT HAVE TO BUT YOU CAN BE FRIENDS WITH THE BEAN AT GATHERINGS

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 3:05

I am SO conflicted! I want him to be a Bramblekit to Shade’s Tigerstar for RC, but at the same time I REALLY want him to stay with his grandfather! Ahhhhhhhhhh

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bring the son of shade into riverclan   bring the son of shade into riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

bring the son of shade into riverclan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: