Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire

Go down 
+3
Not
Drippy
Squirrelnose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Ash wrote:
Gingerstripe: "I know I've only met you, but I'll be living with you for a while, if I can. Do you... do you think I can ever truly be accepted here?"

(I know I said I would do something cool every five posts, but I'm lazy and will do them when I'm not tired)

"It depends what you mean by truly accepted. Will I ever accept you? No. You have broken the most important aspects of the warrior code too many times, and you're from ShadowClan. Most likely you'll go soft on the other clans and never truly be loyal. So I, along with most members of the clan, will never trust or accept you ever. Most of us still watch Flamepaw's every move. But will the soft and weak mousebrains accept you? Yes. They are so easily fooled and trust everyone, and are so forgiving you could plop Shade in front of them and if says he's reformed, they would believe him. Those cats have already accepted you into the clan, but don't take it personally. That's what they do with everyone. The real warriors of RiverClan who aren't soft little kittypets don't accept you, and never will. So don't let those fools get your hopes up."

"That's just what I expected from you, Hillfire. To say something prejudice and them dump the blame on those who actually see beyond RiverClan pride. And Shade is not a one time time, accidental murderer. He has killed and maimed so many that if you put him in front of me, I would not hesitate to kill him, no matter what he says. Now Gingerstripe, you're different. You accidentally killed one cat, and got exiled from your clan for it. RiverClan has made ThunderClan do that so many times, and I know that it's wrong. As a rogue, you fell in love with a RiverClan she-cat, an action you can't really be blamed for. And then to fix your mistake, you asked to join RiverClan. You could have hidden your past, but you didn't, explaining everything and asking for forgiveness. Just for telling the truth, you should be happily accepted in my opinion. If you truly weren't reformed, you would have lied. I trust you are now loyal to RiverClan, because I can tell that you love Dewshine too much to break her heart. I accept you, along with all the cats that opinions actually matter. While there will always be some foxheart who hates you because of your past, that is not a sign of not being accepted into the clan. It is a sign that they are treating you like a clanmate, because they do that to me all the time."

"Okay, is this how it's going to go? Me hinting that you're a mousebrain, and you hinting that I'm a foxheart? Because it is so clear that if we just said it I feel like it wouldn't make a difference. And we already talked about whether or not Gingerstripe should be in the clan when Stormstrike asked. So I think I've already got my reasons why I don't like him out of the way. So now I'm going to give you my honest opinion, Gingerstripe. I will never like you, you will never be truly loyal, and the impurity you are creating through Dewshine's kits disgusts me. If you really had to join RiverClan, why did you have to spread your ShadowClan blood into our next generation? Not only are you disloyal, but we will have a whole litter of disloyal kits running around soon. I really would have loved it if you were just killed instead of exiled."

"Hillfire, stop it. There isn't a way to say 'I wish you were dead' politely, and I don't really appreciate that you tried. Gingerstripe is a good cat that deserved a second chance, and we are lucky that we now have Jaystar instead of Ivystar leading us. Now we have new clanmates that can see things from different perspectives, and add new insight on important topics. I think Flamepaw definitely did that, and I am confident that Gingerstripe will do the same. I, as well as most of the clan, have or have started to accept him, and I suggest that you catch up with the times Hillfire. You're living in your own corrupted version of the world, and I beg StarClan that you'll find a way to leave and see things as how they really are. And Gingerstripe, I'm sorry for my clanmate's behavior. Hopefully you'll learn not to take those kind of things personally in the next few moons."

"Ugh, we've been stuck on the topic of Gingerstripe for way too long, and it's making me angry. At least now I know that traitors always get along, no matter hwat clan they're from. But first we had to talk to Stormstrike about it, and now the tom himself. I'm sick of it."

"I'm pretty sure part of the reason we're stuck on it is because you refuse to broaden your narrow mind into accepting cats who are different. But you do have a point about us talking about this for a while, so I guess you can finish here. Next question!"

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:31 am

Reaper King wrote:
Viperstorm: "Do you ever feel like what you are doing is not enough? It feels like I'm trying so hard for Riverclan, but it doesn't feel like enough."

"Yeah, I get what you mean actually. For a little while before I became a warrior, I thought it was a lot of pressure to keep up in the best clan and be enough. But after becoming a warrior, I realized that I am way more than a lot of warriors could ever be, even in the hardest clan to keep up with. So that feeling went away. I have legs and eyes and ears and tail and all those, and according to Flurryshine I'm pretty strong.  I can hunt way better than quite a bit of the clan, and at least equal to pretty much everyone. Cats my age or younger wouldn't stand a chance against me in a fight, and soon that will be cats of all ages and ranks. So why would my efforts not be enough? RiverClan is still the best clan, and I'm helping Lichenmask to make it even better. Now that I'm a warrior, there is nothing holding me back from being more than just enough. And Viperstorm, your one of the good ones. Some cats, like Nutfur here, aren't, but you're pretty good. Just 'accidentally' kill Gingerstripe during training and we'll be fine."

"Hillfire! You know killing is bad, so don't talk like that. Yes, Viperstorm, I think I understand what you mean. No matter what I do or how much I try, I can never do enough for the clan. I just think I feel that way for a different reason. Everything I've done since I was an apprentice was to try and help the clan become better, and cats still constantly call me a worthless traitor. At every chance to better than clan, I do that, but I still am thought to be disloyal. Day after day, I do everything in power to support the clan, but just of something I did with the intent to help the clan, every doesn't think I'm enough. Whatever I do will never be enough because I look at clan politics tactically and not with violence in mind. So I understand what you mean when you say that you try so hard, but it never seems like it's enough. And it should be enough more than enough. It should be seen as great. But I really don't know if it is. In this world, sometimes our best may be better than those who are worshiped, but still not seen as enough. I wish I could give you more reassuring words, but I can't."

"Wow, Nutfur, never seen you acting so deep before. If only it was about something other than defending your disloyalty as tactics to help our clan. And you do more than enough to betray our clan, don't worry. And stop scaring Viperstorm! I'm sure she's already horrified to think she has anything in common with you. She does so much for our clan, almost as much as me, and is more than enough. Maybe someday you'll at least get out of the negatives, Nutfur. By the way Viperstorm, I think you should stop feeling that way. I have seen the way you act, and you do enough. You try hard and it pays off. Just like what I do. While I also felt the way you did, I got past it after feeling like I proved myself. Maybe do something to prove yourself to get over this? I don't know. I just answer questions and prove this traitor wrong."

"Oh StarClan Hillfire, did you not here anything I just said? Is there no brain in that swelled head of yours? Because your lack of understanding about anything besides selfish pride makes me think so! Even after hearing about how I've worked my head off for this clan, even when everyone else thought me a traitor, you just thought it was an excuse. Well, please prove to me how you aren't a traitor by publicly contradicting Jaystar and sneaking out of the territory all the time! Sure, it's because you disagree with some things cats in power say, but that's exactly what you call Spotfur and I traitors for! And I have been making progress with everyone for moons, which is the opposite of negative. I am striving to be enough, while you make others not be. Your petty insults and foolishness only makes cats be less productive, and I have no idea why you think it would be helpful. So don't you say that you have gone through this actual, serious struggle. Because suddenly realizing for a few days that you aren't the best cat in the world doesn't qualify!"

"I don't think I've ever seen you so angry before. I gotta say, it doesn't loo good on you. Especially when you're spewing out nonsense. Oh please, there's a difference between helping the clan become stronger and making it become weaker. To say that isn't true is treason in and of itself. Now I'm not sure why you think trickery is positive for the clan and motivation is not, but I'll do my best not to humiliate you too much and not argue with that. Why can't you just see that strong and brave warriors do enough for the clan, and weak traitors do way less than enough? Unless your just as arrogant as you claim that I am, and think your low level of help is what's keeping the clan going. And we all know that's not true."

"I thought you had at least some intelligence left, Hillfire. But I guess I was wrong. The only reason that you thought what I said is nonsense is because you are just too simple-minded to understand it. But all this repetitive arguing is getting us nowhere, and is definitely not improving our answer to Viperstorm's question. She asked if we ever feel like what we're doing is not enough, not if we feel like what each other are doing is not enough. So all this arguing is getting us nowhere. For my final answer, yes. I constantly feel like the clan is pitted against me to make me feel like I can never do enough, no matter how hard I try. And while you may feel like that as well, what you're doing should be enogh, even if it isn't in the eyes of some."

"Fine Nutfur, I'll stop repeating how much of a treacherous mousebrain you are ven though you don't seem to understand it. For my final answer, yeah, I've briefly felt like I couldn't do enough. The quicker you prove that's incorrect, the better. At least for you, Viperstorm."

"Okay, so I think that wraps it up. We've both given our final answers and agreed to stop having a pointless argument for now, so I don't think there's anything left for either of us to say on this subject. Next question!"

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2