Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire

Go down 
+3
Not
Drippy
Squirrelnose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire Empty
PostSubject: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 16:27

Welcome to The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire! This is the show where Nutfur and Hillfire answer your (YES YOU!) questions about stuff, and then argue about it. Even though they are both in RiverClan, they have differing opinions about basically everything! So on this show, they will answer and argue about questions you ask! They can be about anything they would know about, and can be serious or funny. For example, a serious question would be "What are your opinions on Ivystar?" and a silly question might be "What's your favorite kind of fish?" Do NOT ask question that warrior cats wouldn't know about, such as "Do you like tacos?". You can ask in or out of character, your choice. Remember, this is NOT canon, so anything Nutfur or Hillfire say here is not known to the cats who ask the questions in role-play. Also, every three or five questions (I haven't decided yet) there will be a special method of answering. So far I've thought of drawing the scene, and writing it as a rap/rap battle, and more ideas for that are welcome. For now, you may start questioning.

Hello! I'm Nutfur!

Hi. I'm Hillfire.

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 17:12

Stormboi: "Do you trust Gingerstripe? He murdered someone, after all. Don't you think there are some mistakes that are too big to recover from, especially since he was exiled from his own clan?"

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 17:52

Spotfur:How would you feel off you knew Ivystar was half rogue - meaning Jaystar is 1/4 rogue.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 19:33

Drippy wrote:
Stormboi: "Do you trust Gingerstripe? He murdered someone, after all. Don't you think there are some mistakes that are too big to recover from, especially since he was exiled from his own clan?"

"Why in StarClan's name would I ever have any reason to trust him? Murder thing aside, he's from ShadowClan. Any cat from any other clan, especially the one who's deputy created Shade, should never be let into RiverClan! Ever! And not only was he in a horrible clan, he was exiled from it, meaning he is lower than low. Why Jaystar ever trusted a murderous ShadowClanner to be among are kits is beyond me."

"Hillfire, I think you're judging a bit to harshly. All of your anger comes from a blind hatred of the other clans, not actual information about Gingerstripe. If you listend to what he and Jaystar said, you would realize that he didn't mean to kill anyone, and is now reformed. After exile, he is no longer loyal to ShadowClan, and nothing would allow him to betray Dewshine. Have you seen how much he loved her? We can trust him, I am certain of that. In fact, I'm proud of Jay-"

(In his best Nutfur impersonation)"Blah blah blah. All clans are great, rogues are better than purists! I hate my clan!" (Impersonation ends here) "Are you even listening to yourself? Stormstrike has a big point. Even though your thing about hating other clans is bad is wrong, he is still a murderer! And after the way you talked about Otterleap and Ivystar, you don't seem to like murderers at all."

"I forgave Otterleap a while ago, and Ivystar was a different case entirely. Gingerstipe didn't even mean to kill anyone! Caught up in his anger, he pushed his mother, who was currently a rogue, onto the Thunderpath, not knowing she would be hit by a monster. Knowing you, I do not doubt that you would push a code-breaking rogue onto the Thunderpath if they had lied to you your whole life, and you would do it on purpose. I think your problem is that you just can't trust anyone who isn't pure RiverClan, and that clouds your judgement. We have no reason not to trust Gingerstripe, and we should be glad Jaystar has finally come to his senses and started being more welcoming."

"Oh look at me! I'm a ShadowClan traitor who murdered his mom! I lied to my family for moons! I got into a forbidden romance with one of your warriors, and I'm going to use that as an excuse to sneak into your clan and kill anyone who wrongs me! Do you trust? Didn't think so. So then why are you trusting Gingerstripe? Because he seems alright?

"I don't trust you because I know you are arrogant and biased, and anyone could tell that from just hearing you talk for two seconds. However, Gingerstripe has made it clear that he is humble and accepting, and those are trustworthy traits. It is wrong what he did, but he and Dewshine are paying for what they have done wrong. I'm just glad we have Jaystar as a leader now, not Ivystar. Or you."

"Hey! You take that back! I am way more of a warrior than you will ever be! I am actually loyal to RiverClan an-"

"Alright, that's enough! Next question!"

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 21:07

Finchstream: ”Hi Nutfur, sorry I haven’t been around much lately…oh and hello Hillfire. Speaking of…forbidden romances, and medicine cat-borne kits…do you think those kits can be equal and valid warriors, despite their origins? I’m just asking out of curiosity, it just popped into my mind…”

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 5:56

Jade wrote:
Spotfur: How would you feel off you knew Ivystar was half rogue - meaning Jaystar is 1/4 rogue.

(By the way, I'm only going to answer one question per post, but all questions will eventually be answered.)

"Really? Ivystar? I don't believe it. Well, that does explain why she was always so soft on the other clans and didn't annihilate them when we had the chance, and why she exiled instead of killed as punishment. Also, I never met her, I'm just going off of stories I've heard. Maybe she wasn't cool as cats say she was. But that really explains why Jaystar is such a mousebrain. I'm wondering why we let soft-hearted rogues lead our clan now. If I get the chance, I would expose him. In fact, if this was canon I would right now. Our clan deserves way better than him anyway. Um, Nutfur? What's going on?

(Vibrates with anger) "Th-that fox-hearted hypocrite! StarClan, I always knew she was horrible, but still treating cats like that when that was her past is just despicable. I normally wouldn't hold that against cats, but why did she not let outsider kits into the clan when she has been there herself? Unless she didn't know. Which is possible." (Gets word that Ivystar did know) "That piece of crow-food. How did she have no sympathy for those who had been in the same position as she had been? Why did she hate forbidden romances so drastically much when she came from one? The only explanation would be if she was like Shade, so angry at her parents for loving each other. Maybe that made her be angry enough to not want to let that happen to anyone else, and never wanted to be reminded of it. Those would be good reasons, but no excuse."

"Wow, Nutfur, you really can rant about something you hate with a passion. I didn't know you hated Ivystar that much. And I guess you have a point she was a bit like Shade, because only one of her parents was RiverClan. But similarities end there. Shade became evil, and she became soft. Those are total opposites you know. I'm also kind of surprised you didn't say a thing about Jaystar. Since you seem to love him so much, why didn't the fact that he's a quarter rogue bother you? He's the one currently leading us, and I will not stand for an impure leader."

"Hillfire, stop it. Jaystar is a good leader, and blood purity does not matter. Not everything about him is good, he still requested the death or exile of two ThunderClanners, but he is the best one we've had in a while. So stop going after him. The only reason I am so angry about Ivystar is that she knew her origins, knew how it felt, and still had no mercy towards cats is similar positions. Jaystar does. And Hillfire, you were never alive to know Ivystar. She was anything but soft. ThunderClan started a small battle, Ivystar turned it into a war. She took captives, killed cats, and then blamed ThunderClan for not punishing murderers, and killed one of them, who wasn't even guilty. She attacked WindClan, wounding so many, and then stole their prey, herbs, and territory despite them needing those way more than we did. She exiled her own warriors for forbidden romances that they had ended long ago. She was not soft in any way, just the opposite. You just see it that way because you are so unbearably cruel."

"Uh, Nutfur? I'm not saying I'm scared, but your anger seems a bit dangerous, and if you don't stop looking at me like that I'm probably just going to leave for my own safety, got it? Because remember how you said earlier that I had a blind hatred towards the other clans? Well, it seems like you have a blind hatred towards Ivystar, and it's making you murderously mad at everyone who says otherwise. So please stop before you accidentally kill me."

"My hatred is not blind, I have seen all the facts clearly. But you do have a point. We'll move on to the next question before I do something I regret."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 7:28

Flurryshine: ”Um... So, apparently, I had just found out that I’m not a pure RiverClan cat; Lakewhisper’s father Ryeheart was a ShadowClan cat. I had no idea, I swear! But... does that make either of you think of me differently now? ...Especially Hillfire?”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 8:57

Rainu-chan wrote:
Finchstream: ”Hi Nutfur, sorry I haven’t been around much lately…oh and hello Hillfire.  Speaking of…forbidden romances, and medicine cat-borne kits…do you think those kits can be equal and valid warriors, despite their origins? I’m just asking out of curiosity, it just popped into my mind…”

"Well, there's not really too much wrong with kits of medicine cats, as long as their pure RiverClan of course. Half clan and rogue kits are a different story, because they don't have a good bloodline. But a medicine cat's kits wouldn't be the worst. I would really be just angry at the parents rather than the kits there, because the kits are pure members or the clan after all. The parents would have to be pretty stupid to do that though, and I would hate them for it. Well, actually, maybe I would judge their kits. If Shade and Featherpaw proved anything, it shows the stupidity can be passed down from parents. So actually, I would judge kits of a medicine cat only because their parents would most likely influence them. And then we would have a whole lot of stupid kits running around and becoming stupid warriors. Not as bad as impurity though."

"Hillfire, if that was the first time you hinted at Spotfur being stupid, I would have yelled at you. Now I'm used to your judging. Anyway Finchstream, it's nice to talk to you again. And to answer your question, yes, I think kits of medicine cats can become great warriors. Blood itself doesn't mean much. It really depends how they are raised. If they are raised like any other kit, there really is no difference. The one thing I have mixed feelings on is if to tell the kits the truth about their parents or not. If they were lied to and though they had normal parents, they would be happy and have a normal life, but with the risk of absolute heartbreak if they ever found out. But if they were told, they would never feel like normal clanmates and would run the risk of telling the entire clan this information. But they would also have a better relationship with their actual parents from the beginning. So while I believe that parentage makes no difference in deciding if they can become great warriors, how they are raised would."

"My point exactly! I'm glad that you realize I'm right sometimes. But if any cat was stupid enough to have kits with a medicine cat, or if a medicine cat was stupid enough to have kits, of course they wouldn't be smart enough to raise kits properly. I can tell you for a fact that stupid parents raise stupid kits. And stupid kits cannot become valid warriors. Even some pure RiverClanners were raised by mouse-brained parents and now are just as bad. By the way Nutfur, so you don't yell at me, smart parents can raise stupid kits, but stupid parents can't raise smart kits. Got that? That's why a medicine cat's kits can't be smart.

"You don't have to be stupid to fall in love. Some very wise cats fall in love with cats they shouldn't, not because they are stupid, but because even the most logical thoughts can't stop a cat from feeling love. Because true love cannot be stopped. Of course, I don't expect you to understand. The only reason you've ever loved a she-cat is because she's your mother, or because of what she looks like. And explain this to me. You say that stupid parents can't have smart kits, but then why is Jaystar, a cat you think to be stupid, the father of Stormstrike, a cat you think to be smart? I don't agree with either of those, but we're talking about what you think right now, Hillfire."

"That's because Stormstrike was also raised by Goldeneye, who is pretty smart. Plus his mentor was Ivystar, so at least he got something there. But right now were talking about kits of medicine cats, not of leaders! You also seem to have it in your head that love is some sort of magical thing that comes out of nowhere. No! It's just an emotion, like sadness or fear. You can stop sadness by thinking of something that makes you happy, and stop fear by thinking of something that makes you feel safe. Similarly, you can stop feeling love by thinking about making something that makes you stop loving them! Or just don't act on it. And I love Flurryshine for more reasons than just her looks. She is also, um, uh, kind! And good at flirting... Uh, yeah. Stop talking about me! Make some confused and incorrect comment about how all kits deserve the same chances as all other kits regardless of their parents!"

"I am not confused, I would know if I was, and how can an opinion be incorrect? Whatever. I think this really depends of who the medicine cat and their mate are, and if they tell them the truth or not. But generally, I'd say that they have the same chance of becoming great warriors as all other kits. That is only my opinion, and Hillfire, you can disagree all you would like. But unless you provide me with some real evidence or another source besides yourself, your chances of changing my mind are very slim. Just remember that."

"You know what? Why am I even listening to the words of a traitor? I don't really care what you say, Nutfur. Finchstream, just know that it would take a lot for me to trust the kits of a medicine cat, and I'm pretty confident that they would grow up to become stupid warriors. So keep that in mind for whatever reason you had for asking that question. Why did you ask anyway?"

"She already said she was just asking out of curiosity. I would say just focus on the positive, and never judge a cat based on who their parents were. It's rude and shows you have a narrow mind. And I think that's all that I have to say on the matter. Next question!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 11:03

Could I just like
murder hillfire real quick
thanks

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 15:49

Yoshachu Scorchachu wrote:
Flurryshine: ”Um... So, apparently, I had just found out that I’m not a pure RiverClan cat; Lakewhisper’s father Ryeheart was a ShadowClan cat. I had no idea, I swear! But... does that make either of you think of me differently now? ...Especially Hillfire?”

"Oh Flurryshine, I'm so sorry for whatever Hillfire is about to say. You are so lucky this is not canon. I want you to know that there is nothing wrong with you because of this. Your grandmother made a mistake a long time ago, and that doesn't affect you as a cat. Both you parents are wonderful warriors, and so are you. Except for how much you flirt with Hillfire. Blood does not define who a cat is in the slightest. Flamepaw is one of the most respectable cats in our clan and she's from ThunderClan. As we just learned, Jaystar isn't pure, and he's a great leader. Just because Shade was half ShadowClan and became a murderer, not all half-clan cats turn out that way. In fact, most don't. If they all did, we would have a lot more murders running around the forest. A cat's family is not a cat's entire life. As long as you're loyal to your clan and a good warrior, it doesn't matter. Hillfire, stop that. You're scaring me."

"You foxheart. I see exactly what happened. You took your ShadowClan slyness and tricked me. While you didn't know about your origins, you knew that you were pretty. So you used that to draw me in, make me love you. But you knew you weren't worthy of me. Yet that didn't stop you from fooling me into loving you, dd it? It explains why you're so weak, how you are always like acting cute and pretty instead of like a warrior. I thought it was just because you wanted to seem attractive, but I now see that you could never be a strong warrior in RiverClan. So you didn't even try. It also explains why you love Dewshine so much, that traitor. You aren't pure RiverClan, so you aren't completely loyal. Even before you realized it, you were always a bit ShadowClan, and that stopped you from having complete loyalty. And I let you break my heart. I hate you!"

"Whoa, Hillfire, stop it! You loved this she-cat and are now throwing her away like a piece of crowfood because of her origins? That's messed up! And she was born in RiverClan to RiverClan parents, it was literally only her grandfather who is in ShadowClan. That is no reason to judge her! If you really love her, you would not let this bother you. If I found out Spotfur's not pure, it wouldn't bother me at all. Well, since he's Ivystar's his great grandmother and she's half rogue, he would actually be one sixteenth impure. And I don't care in the slightest. This just proves what I said earlier about you only liking her for what she looks like! I am far from liking either of you, but I can still tell that she deserves better than you. Any cat deserves better than someone who changes from loving them to hating them upon learning who their grandfather is."

"No Nutfur. You of all cats should no better than to tell cats who they do and don't love. I really loved her with all my heart, and you can't take that away from me. I opened up my heart to her, and now she betrays me with this information. I really did love her, but it was a mistake. A trick. Unworthy, impure cats like her are not cats that I want in my life, and she tricked me into falling for her. Flurryshine, I hate you for breaking me like this! You never should have flirted with me in the first place, you weak peace of crowfood! Shade's ShadowClan blood led him to become the monster that he is, and Flurryshine will turn out the same way because of it! I fell in love with a monster and now I'm paying the price!"

"You're right, I shouldn't have said you didn't actually love her. But what is this, Hillfire showing actual emotions? That's a first. I'm not sure whether to feel sorry for you or be angry at you. First of all, I can tell that you're heartbroken, but it is also for a stupid reason. You don't need to throw away your love life because of petty pride, you know. She is nothing like Shade, and you know that. As I said, most mixed clan cats become great and loyal warriors. So why does the fact that her grandfather wasn't in RiverClan bother you? You love her, and true love doesn't let some bias stand in the way. The amount you discriminate against impure cats just doesn't make any sense, especially if it interferes with your relation with the she-cat you love."

"The she-cat I loved. Nutfur, I didn't expect you to understand. You're just a traitor, someone who prefers the other clans over ours. Just as bad a half-clan, maybe even worse. So don't say my reasons don't make sense. Your disregard for RiverClan blood is what really makes no sense. I'm not willing to spread more impure blood through the clan by taking her on as my mate. Even without that, I would never associate with someone that was a quarter ShadowClan. She is dishonorable because of her bloodline, even if you refuse to admit it! You know what? I'm tired of this. Next question.

"Are you sure you don't want to settle this out?"

"Next. Question."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 16:31

can i do a similar thing? kinda a mix between this and Ask My Characters

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 17:00

I am SO GLAD Flurry doesn’t truly know her real origins, this would’ve DESTROYED her

But ye, as Jade asked, could I do this, too? You always have the best ideas for everyone to copycat after all!
i am not sorry for that pun in the least

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 18:52

Yeah, doing something similar is fine with me.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySat 1 Sep 2018 - 22:36

Gingerstripe: "I know I've only met you, but I'll be living with you for a while, if I can. Do you... do you think I can ever truly be accepted here?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 19:17

Viperstorm: "Do you ever feel like what you are doing is not enough? It feels like I'm trying so hard for Riverclan, but it doesn't feel like enough."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire   The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire Empty

Back to top Go down

The WCC Show with Nutfur and Hillfire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next