Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 15:29

Firelight sighed because of the silly quarrel. He turned around and began to follow Graystream. "C'mon Darkpaw," He meowed. "Lets just go."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 15:38

"No.......not yet, Im not letting her get away with such a rude comment!" Darkpaw's eyes flashed from Firelight to Bluepaw.
"Do you think I use Silverpaw just so I have an excuse get into your camp?!" And eating fish is the last thing I want to put in my mouth! And imagine the smell of it!" It's not me that want's to join RiverClan....."Darkpaw glared at Silverpaw.
It's Silverpaw" I herd her say it right infron't of me with my own ears!"

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009 - 16:48

Goldenpaw stepped out of the bushes next to Darkpaw. There was a squirrel in her jaws. Taking a look at everyone, she asked,"Er.....What's happening?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 6:04

"I'll explain later," He meowed to Goldenpaw as he looked at Darkpaw, "That's enough, Mistpelt will discuss matters like that with Silverpaw," he finished as he continued to pad away, "Now let's leave before this get's out of hand," He meowed as he signled once again for Darkpaw to leave.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 6:34

Darkpaw snorted and followed Greystream.

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySat 1 Aug 2009 - 13:48

Mistpelt snorted, annoyed, "That apprentice need to learn some respect for Clanmates, she wouldn't even listen to her mentor." She shook her head, trying to clear the sceen from her mind. Turning to face her Clan mates, Mistpelt meowed, "Silverpaw, why didn't you tell me you were on ThunderClan territory? You know better than that!" She asked the she-cat, her voice stern.

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Mistpe10
Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:03

OOC: Just to let you know, Firelight's my mentor, not Greystream.
Darkpaw's ears pricked and her body tensed but she did not dare challenge the RiverClan leader and kept on walking.
"Hmph, It's Bluepaws fault I didn't listen". She muttered. "That apprentice need's to learn some respect for her clanmates!" She mocked.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:08

Goldenpaw decided to go back to camp alone. This could go on for a while. She picked up her squirrel and managed to say,"I'll be back at camp." She turned tail and dissapeared into the bushes.

Silverfish

Silverfish

Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:10

"I just wan't to be with Darkpaw!" Silverpaw mewed.
It's stupid. Clan boundries are stupid!" Why can't we just have no terretories and be one big clan?"

Lovable
Vixen
Ewok
Random

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Stonesongsc
~Silverfish RiverClan warrior~
Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Silv10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:21

OOC: She knows, Darkpaw. I said to you, 'lets go' and you didn't.

IC: As the ThunderClan cats were walking back Firelight padded up next to Darkpaw. "You do know she was right." Firelight meowed to the apprentice. "You do need to learn your place young one." Firelight's gaze was stern.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 9:33

"I'm sorry, but that's just how it is." Mistpelt meowed, looking the apprentice in the eye. She asked more gently, "Why did you want to be with Darkpaw?"

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Mistpe10
Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptySun 2 Aug 2009 - 20:19

A growl started to rise in her throat.
"It's that mangy old Bluepaw that annoys me!" I know Mistpelt's right, but Bluepaw annoys my so much! I want to go over there slice her ears of!"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 8:15

"You shouldn't let what some half-witted apprentice has to say get to you." Firelight meowed gently, with a shadow of humor in his voice. "You need to learn some self-control Darkpaw." At this remark Firelight's tone turned more serious, but he kept a gentle gaze.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2009 - 9:28

Darkpaw took a few deep breaths.
"But It's hard to if someone is accusing you of something!" And I am controlling myself, controlling to be mad and annoyed!"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2009 - 8:19

Firelight let out a sigh at his apprentice's comment. "Don't worry, Darkpaw." Firelight meowed. "Everyone learns control with time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw's stroll through the forest   Darkpaw's stroll through the forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkpaw's stroll through the forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next