Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu Spookachu

Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Sans♂, (b) Poppyheart♂, (c) Sparkfire♀, (d) Honeypaw♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3880
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 5 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Empty
PostSubject: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Life was showing to be fairly decent in his mini Clan. Shade stood next to his mate An as she groomed his four kits atop the dumpster, watching over the cats below. Some sat by themselves grooming their matted fur, while others growled and hissed at one another over half-eaten fresh-kill or stolen sleeping spot. There was hardly any order here.

But he would make sure there was. He would begin everyone’s training today — and he meant everyone’s. Even kits and elders needed to learn how to fight for their future. For a split second, his mind wandered to the warrior code, which demanded kits wait until they were six moons of age before they began training. He shook his head with a frustrated growl. This was not a traditional Clan, and there was no warrior code. Instead there would be... yes. He would create his own code. A champion code. No, a champion ordinance. That sounded much better.

Well, it seemed like he had an announcement to make now.

”Cats of the Regime!” Shade’s yowl rang through the small clearing, echoing and bouncing off the walls of the alleyway, strong and demanding of every cat’s attention. ”Assemble! Training begins shortly! I expect to see every cat before me, including kits and elders!”

Sans of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801
Sparkfire of ShadowClan ~ #cdbf38
Honeypaw of SkyClan ~ #3bbb9d

Current Events
Sans has returned to ShadowClan after his brief exile, though he still has yet to earn back his warrior name.
Poppyheart has just lost his mate Redwing to a skirmish at the SkyClan border, and his only living daughter Rowanfire has gone missing....
Sparkfire has become the newest warrior of ShadowClan!
Honeypaw has become an apprentice and is now training under Sunflower.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Canren let rumbles of happiness go through him as he was groomed by his mother. He liked how it felt. He looked down at all of the cats below the dumpster, wondering if they needed any help. He didn't like it when they fought over food. Maybe if they all worked together, they could all get some! He flicked his ears as he heard his father speak. He watched the Regime gather slowly below. He wondered what his father had in mind, but he was excited about it! He'd get to watch them train- or maybe he could train! He could be the best and then be his fathers favorite. That would be nice.

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3488
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 7:20 pm

The gingerish red and variety of reddish brown and white she kit watched her father with her big Amber eyes. Xuexi flicked her small ears catching his words. She ducked to avoid her mother's tongue as she tried to get to her paws."can I come?"She squeaked her Amber eyes that were stained slightly blue now sparkled in eagerness."can I train as well!"She mewed her tail held high as she made her way across the metal of the dumpster.

(Thought maybe I could post with her if not I'll take this off)

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (To)rrentstar; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1389
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 5:36 am

With a lash of her tail, Chase stepped silently towards Shade. Her eyes were narrowed slightly as she regarded him expressionlessly. At last, Shade's promised training would begin. In a moment, his worth of a leader would be displayed.

OOC: short, possibly to be edited.

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Screen11

Torrentstar 120 HP/300 SP➳RiverClan
Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
sumashira

Characters : [A]mberdawn/Marmalade | [B]arleytuft | [C]loverpaw | [D]acepaw
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1603
Clan/Rank : [A/M] Kittypet MC[1] | [B] WC W[5] | [C] WC App | [D] TC App

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Berry had found herself wondering lately if she'd be able to leave the Regime behind now that some other cat who didn't know her was in charge, but not all of the cats had ever really even cared who was in charge. Many who'd have cared if she left under Loaf's rule would still shred her for deserting under Shade's rule. The tabby-and-white she-cat tried to convince herself that this new kind of training was good for her; after all, Clan cats were feared for their organized and practiced ways of fighting. Berry wanted to survive, and knowing the best way to defend herself was the right way to make that happen.

Berry raised her head from where she lay basking, opening her eyes into narrow slits to watch everyone assemble as Shade's commanding voice required. Slowly she rose to a sitting position, ignoring the hostility around her, much of it not even truly directed at her. Many of these cats were starving and terrified; they didn't belong in a big group like this. Berry was socialized as a kittypet and was used to being around other cats, but even this many made the former kittypet uncomfortable. Berry watched Shade with a guarded expression.

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) GBNpeLI
Dacepaw of ThunderClan |
Apprentice [20/80]
Marmalade the Kittypet |
ex-Medicine Cat [45/100]
Barleytuft of WindClan |
T5 Warrior [100/280]
Cloverpaw of WindClan
Apprentice [20/80]

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 5 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 am

(OOC: I'm just gonna assume all the cats are here. You can still join in with your cats later on, but I really wanna get a move on with this so this jerk of a cat can die already. XD)

Shade gave a satisfied nod at the sight of the half-starved, justice-hungry array of cats that gathered beneath him at his call. It felt really good having this kind of power over so many cats, even if there weren't even half as many as in RiverClan. "As promised on the day I became your new leader in Loaf's place, I will now begin training each and every one of you how to fight. But I will not teach you how to merely fight; I will teach you how to disable, maim, and even kill if necessary. These Clan cats do not deserve the luscious, prey-filled land they live in, and they have no right to force you to live here, barely living as miserable walking shells of skin and bones. I realize this may seem harsh, but this is no different than what those cats will do to you if they ever get their claws on you.

"Before we begin, I will lay down a couple ground rules that I will dub the champion ordinance,"
the rogue continued. "Each cat is to follow each of these rules. This will ensure that you all get the training you need to fight for a better life than this. First off, every cat is to partake in these training exercises regardless of age. Kits, queens, elders, and the sick must all learn how to attack and defend, for you never know when danger will show its ugly face. However, kits will be the only ones who will not receive the full brunt of teeth and claw. Only once they become six moons old will they be able to receive equal training that all others do.

"Secondly, as a way to practice fighting, cats will challenge one another to fresh-kill caught. This is not to say the losers will go hungry -- but the winners will receive first pick off the fresh-kill pile. All cats are to be fed around here, even if it's just a morsel or two. Kits are exempt from this rule until they are old enough to train properly, but they may still fight among themselves if they so choose. Hunting parties will be sent out three times a day: one at dawn, one at noon, and one at dusk.

"Lastly, any cats who receive severe injuries such as infection or missing or broken body parts must fight and be fought against in the same manner as kits until they learn how to adapt to a new battling style. If they are simply unable to continue battling, they will be treated with a simple marigold and cobweb solution. If that doesn't do the trick... well, let's just hope you're able to fight well enough to avoid getting yourself into that situation.

"Now, then, with that out of the way, let's get to the actual training."
Shade leaped down from the top of the dumpster to the rest of the cats' levels. "I will give a demonstration on how to battle. Any cat who deems themselves able enough to challenge me to a one-on-one, step forward now."

Current Events
Sans has returned to ShadowClan after his brief exile, though he still has yet to earn back his warrior name.
Poppyheart has just lost his mate Redwing to a skirmish at the SkyClan border, and his only living daughter Rowanfire has gone missing....

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 6:25 pm

The champion ordinance was a surprising development. Chase hadn't been expecting Shade to establish a set of rules, as it was something Loaf had never done. Her chartreuse-colored eyes narrowed at the dark tabby tom. After careful consideration, it was a good move to make. Rules would bring at least some semblance of order to this place and make the cats easier to manage. While the name he had given his rules was pretty obnoxious, the rules were rational enough. They would preserve the lives of many rogues. Had the champion ordinance been influenced by the clan cats Shade had come from? There were still too many unknowns regarding the clans. Chase was so caught up in her musings that she almost didn't hear Shade's last words.

Snapped back to reality, she noticed that the Regime leader had descended from his dumpster. Challenge him in a fight? The foolish cat who stepped forward would only be used to demonstrate the damage that clan moves could do. Chase remained unmoving, her gaze sharp. She would wait and watch.

OOC: late, I'm so sorry ;;

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 9:02 am

(OOC: On account I need this topic done before Shade dies, I’m just gonna have him choose a cat)

Shade narrowed his eyes slightly. He was surprised, he figured at least one overly confident cat would want to challenge him — or at least a rebellious one who wanted to attempt to put him in his place. He shrugged nonchalantly. Guess I’ll just have to pick one. Gazing across the gathered cats, his eyes finally fell on Chase. ”Since no one wants to volunteer to kickstart the training, I’ll volunteer you to be my opponent. You have the first move.” It was only fair, he knew he was going to defeat her anyway. He crouched down, ready to dodge or counterattack as needed.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:17 am

OOC: Just thought I'd throw my kiddo in here so he can do something with his life heh

Dante stood quietly a few fox-leaps from Chase, since he barely knew any other cat and wasn't the most social kit, he tended to stay alone or by Chase, he wasn't really sure if the she-cat got annoyed at him,  therefore he made sure to keep his distance.

When the large and dark leader challenge Chase, he glanced at the long furred she-cat that had brought him here wondering how this would go down. He sat down, he knew that whatever happend he wouldn't be able to help Chase anyways.

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 4:08 pm

His paws shuffled as he watched his father ask someone to fight him. He knew his dad would win, that was a given. He was just curious how Chase would do. Perhaps Chase would go so far as to almost defeat his father? Most likely not, his dad had been taught by the clans! There was little chance that Shade would be defeated. He didn't really like his methods though. His amber eyes swept the area, finding another kit. He had almost forgotten there was another one. He smiled at him, but went back to watching his father.

ooc: oof canren doesnt have daddy issues yet in this topic

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Luck must not have been on her side that day. Chase narrowed her pale yellow eyes as the Regime leader's gaze fell upon her. As the words left Shade's mouth, she almost placed a paw over her face in exasperation. There was no helping it. As much as she disliked this situation, she didn't want to go against his instructions. Doing so would only create more problems. The other Regime members were useless when she needed them. The look Dante gave her did not escape her notice, but she paid him no mind. Keeping her expression carefully neutral, she rose to her paws. She supposed she should try to deal as much damage as possible if she was just going to get defeated in the end.

Shade had already lowered himself into a battle stance. While it wasn't much, Chase did have experience with fighting clan cats. Those memories now ran through her head, replaying the moves she had seen before. The dark brown tabby was strong; she knew that much, having watched his battle with Loaf. In that case, her priority would be to restrain him while she dealt damage. The gears in her head spun as she calculated her plan of attack. Even with her back to the other rogues, she was aware of their gazes prickling her pelt. Springing at Shade, she aimed a blow towards his face. However, that was a feint; her paw did not connect. Rather, she darted past him. Her jaws closed around his striped tail. Biting down hard, she pulled him close and slashed at his side.

Chase used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Chase
45/45 HP
120/140 SP

Shade
52/60 HP
200/200 SP

It lasts for one turn.

Last edited by Transient on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8335
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 pm

The member 'Transient' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Mistpe10The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Forever-book-trailer-182x140The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu Spookachu

Yoshachu Spookachu

Female
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Shade watched his opponent carefully, preparing to strike at Chase as she flung out her paw at him. However, even he wasn't prepared for the fluke, and he let out a huff of surprise when the she-cat gripped him by the tail and scored a real clawed attack across his pelt. He gritted his teeth, bearing through the pain. He needed to prove to these cats he was strong and intelligent.

Thinking quickly, he whipped around, though the space to move was heavily limited by Chase's grip on his tail. He lashed out a clawed paw and struck her face hard, and he managed to wrench his tail free, which now lashed violently behind him as he tried shaking the pain away.

He kept his eyes on his opponent, not looking back when he referred to the rest of the cats watching. He wasn't about to be caught off guard again. "Chase gave a good demonstration, a highly recommended first move in a battle. Be careful, though, because your opponent will learn your battle style in action quickly, and your feints may not be enough to catch them off guard in duration. If a cat grabs your scruff, tail, leg, or ear and you have the ability to attack with your paws, do it as swift and as strong as you can to break free." He nodded to Chase, allowing her to have the next move.

Shade used Front Paw Strike on Chase, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Shade
52/60 HP
190/200 SP

Chase
34/45 HP
120/140 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 10:28 pm

Dante thought he saw another cat in the corner of his grey eyes smiling at... him? He turned his head towards the other young cat, it had been the leaders son. He turned his head back, he must have imagined it, why would someone smile at him of all cats? And the leaders son? Dante stared onto the ground while thinking, just barely hearing Shade's words. He quickly shook his head and looked back up at the battle. He looked at Chase and Shade, why would Shade want to hurt the other cats in the regime? That just seemed weird to him, if he got a chance after the battle mabye he could ask Chase, she might knew a good reason.

After a few moments his mind was back to the smile. Why would anyone smile at him? He was just a nobody, he was quiet and keept to himself, he was suprised that the cat had even noticed him in the first place.

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Chase flinched as Shade's claws struck the side of her head. Releasing his tail, she leaped away from him. Blood roared in her ears, adrenaline surging through her veins. It hadn't exactly worked as well as she had hoped it would, but she had managed to score one hit against him. The bloody claw marks against the dark tom's pelt were unmistakable. She waited patiently as he spoke, her ears pricked with full attentiveness. Her expression was impassive, the light in her eyes cold. Once again, Shade waited for her to make the next move.

If she hesitated for too long, her chances of another successful attack would diminish. Instead of thinking too much like she occasionally made the mistake of doing, she closed the distance between the two of them. Her unsheathed claws glimmered faintly in the dim lighting. The fluffy rogue reared up, slashing at Shade's face before dropping back unto all fours.

Chase used Rear Up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Chase
34/45 HP
105/140 SP

Shade
41/60 HP
190/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)   The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Champion Ordinance (OPEN TO REGIME)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: