Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lone Cat In A Big World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Lone Cat In A Big World Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 7:54

Dante soon to be called Mystique wanderd into the dark alleys, he was barely 6 moons old and very small for his age. He nervously looked around and jump at each and every sound.
He tasted the air and felt caugth the scent of other cats and.. Food? He lifted his head and started following the scent that lead him to a strange bin. He looked at the strange bin and tried to push it over, when that didn't work he backed up and charged at it but the strange bin didn't move at all, the only thing that happend was that the strange bin made a loud sound. He groaned as he laid down, even more tired and hungry now than before. He shut his eyes to rest for awhile before he continued.

He quickly fell asleep and just as he did so he started re-living what just had happend for not to long ago. He heard the scream of his mom and saw as his father murderd his mother as she had protected him. He had then started sprinting away, he hadn't stopped until he were sure that his father weren't following him anymore, but not long after he had stopped he had kept moving, driven by his hunger, but now that he knew where food was, he barely had the power left to getting it.

He had woken up from his sleep and looked up at the bin once again, even if he had slept he didn't feel less exhausted. He got up and pressed his head against the cold surface of the strange bin and sighed, he wouldn't make it a week out here alone, he would be die out here but that probably was better.

A Lone Cat In A Big World Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 18:47

"What's a brat like you doing here?"

On silent paws, Chase had crept up behind Dante. Now as she spoke up, her chartreuse-colored eyes were narrowed. It had been another tiring day of scavenging through twolegplace, with minimal results. The longer she stayed in this place, the worse it seemed to get. She had been in better cities before. Shade's arrival seemed to have brought a fresh wave of hope to the Regime. For the first time in a long while, the rogues had a chance at plentiful prey and a better life. The prospect only served to make life in twolegplace that much more unbearable. Occupied with such thoughts, she had turned into the nearest alley. It was by complete chance that she had then spotted Dante. The kit was tiny. Leaning against the base of the dumpster, it was easy to miss him completely. However, almost as if it were the will of some unknown power, she had ended up noticing him. From the scent, the kit was a tom.

"I've never seen you around before." Her voice was icy cold as she didn't bother to act friendly like she sometimes did. "This is Regime territory. Run back to your mama before you get hurt, kit." She had better ways to spend her time than attacking an helpless kit. However, she couldn't say the same for all the others. From this distance, she could see how weak he was. Filth clung to his grey pelt. Not a house cat, then.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyFri 31 Aug 2018 - 13:32

Dante quickly spun around and looked at the she-cat with wide eyes. "M-mom?.." he stammerd "She's d-dead". He looked down, trying to hid a tear that had appered in his eye.

He wiped the tear away with his paw and looked back at Chase "Dad killed her" he told her, trying to sound as natural as possible. He took a deep breath and looked into  Chase's eyes, trying to seem as tough as possible. He didn't know why he just had told that stranger this, she didn't need to know about it, she probably doesn't even care. He stared up at the sky trying to hold back the tears that he were holding back, he wouldn't cry infront of Chase. He shook his head and took a deep breath. "What ever, not like you'd care..." he looked quickly at her, he tried to seem tought but due to his size nothing really made him seem that tough. He turned away and started to walk away from the other cat. He didn't know what the Regime was but he didn't bother to ask, what would he do with that information anywas?..

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 5:28

The kit whirled around at the sound of Chase's voice, his wide eyes locking with her own. His reaction was exactly what she had expected. He was too defenseless, weak. She raised a nonexistent eyebrow at his story. It was surprising but not entirely unexpected. As she had already judged from his appearance, he didn't seem to be living a comfortable life. She had heard many similar stories from fellow rogues. "Mm-hmm?" With an impassive expression on her face, she grunted in a disinterested manner.

Was he crying? While the young tom was quick to swipe his paw across his face, Chase still caught sight of the tears that glimmered briefly in his eyes. Hmph. She wasn't fooled by his nonchalant tone. He was just trying to seem tough, and he was failing quite terribly at it. Besides, with the current size difference, there was no way he could possibly accomplish such a goal. "And why'd he do that?" As he turned to leave, she suddenly found herself calling out to him. It happened on instinct and confused even herself. For some reason, she was reluctant to let him go. Could he really survive on his own?
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptySun 2 Sep 2018 - 7:09

The young kit froze as the she-cat asked him why his father had murderd his mother. He took a deep breath and shook his head as the vocie of his father echoed in his head ‘It’s you fault’ was all he heard, if he hadn’t been born his mother would still be alive...

After a few moments he turned back to the she-cat, right this moment he felt empty and emotionless “Because of me” he meowed, his small eyes filled with emptyness as he stared forward at the large rouge infront of him.

OOC: Mobile so it kinda sucks :/

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 0:24

"... I see." Chase responded simply. Once more, she found herself taking a closer look at the kit before her. How old was he? It was hard to tell. If she had to make a guess, he was probably a little older than he looked. Five or six moons, then. He was a lot younger than she had been when she had lost her own family. Surviving in this place, on his own, was clearly going to be a struggle. The rogues around these parts were dangerous. She knew that well enough, being one of them. Other cats aside, many other threats also existed. His best option would be to find a human who would take care of him. Yeah, like that was going to work out. What was she going to do about it, though? She had two choices. Number one, turn around and walk away. Number two...

It wasn't like her to be charitable. "You don't have anywhere to go, do you?" She padded over to him, her feathery tail swinging from side to side. Hey, the blank look in his eyes didn't look half bad. A curious idea had popped into her head, and she was curious to see how it would turn out. The corners of her maw curved upwards into a slight grin. "Do you want to get revenge on your dad?" Chase asked, tipping her head to one side. "I'm feeling kind of generous today, so you wanna come with me?" In the shadow of the alley, her yellow eyes glimmered faintly. She had been feeling rather bored anyway, so she could always use a past time of some sort.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyMon 3 Sep 2018 - 12:13

Dante's face turned into a thoughtful expresion, he hadn't thought about that. "Revenge..." he mumbled the word quietly, the more he taught about it the more he wanted it, his eyes darkend and on his face appered a grin, his hatred for his father became more and more obvious.

After awhile he nodded "Yes, I would love to get revenge on him. So yeah I do wanna come with you" he answerd the ginger she-cat infront of him. After a few seconds he opened his mouth to speak yet again "This might be a strange question but do you know anything about herbs? I would like to learn a little about them.." he tilted his head slightly, hoping for a yes.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 4:03

Her casual suggestion must have held considerable attraction for the young tom. Chase had half expected him to say 'no.' She must have seemed pretty suspicious. He didn't even know her name. Such a stranger had come up to him and asked if he wanted to go with her. The hatred the kit had for his father was practically radiating from every strand of his pelt. Well, she partly understood how he felt. He was still young. It wasn't strange that he would be so trusting. "I guess I do." She said nonchalantly. "More or less." For the rogues who had no one to treat their injuries, knowledge of herbs was essential. On her travels, Chase had gained that knowledge from an overly friendly loner. It had helped her out many times. "Let me warn you, though. The Regime isn't an easy place to live, but if you can hang in there, you'll learn all you need to know. How to protect yourself, and how to kill."

Now then, how would Shade react? A slight smirk crossed the ginger rogue's maw. She doubted he would want to appear heartless in front of the cats that currently trusted him. He would probably allow this newcomer to stay. "What's your name, brat?"

OOC: mobile
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:05

Dante looked at the she-cat "Dante, but I guess that's not such a tough name. But what's you're name?" he then asked. He then realized that he had no ide of what the Regime was "Um and whats's the Regime? Is it like.. What did mom call it.. Uh clan? I think you know those forest cats who live in large groups?" he asked her as he tilted his head a slight bit, he could not remember the name of it!

He then heard how his stomach let out a rumble, he where hungrier than he had though. He sighed quietly and looked at the ginger she-cat with his grey eyes with his tail twitching back and forth.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 17:48

"Dante, huh?" Chase mused over his name, a thoughtful expression on her face. "I think it's a good enough name. You could change it if you want to, though. I'm Chase." She blinked when Dante asked about the Regime. Oh, right. He was new to these parts. It made sense that he wouldn't know what the Regime was. The young tom continued to speak, and he eventually compared the Regime to the clans. The ginger rogue couldn't help but burst into laughter at the comparison. "I guess you could say that." She said through her chuckles, "If you already know what the clans are, that saves me the trouble of having to explain them to you. The Regime is a group of rogues like you and I that have banded together. Our goal is to kill the clan cats and take over the forest." She paused, reconsidering her words. "I guess it sounds scary when put that way. The rogues want a better life, and the forest has it."

Her large ears twitched at the soft rumble. Chase stared at Dante with faint amusement in her eyes. "You either die alone or try to survive in the Regime. Which is it?"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 23:19

Dante stood quiet for a few moments. What if the Regime doesn't accept him? Millions of thoughts ran through his mind. His mom had told him about the forest cats, about all the prey that ran through the forest and the sparkling rivers. The offer that Chase had given him was temping to say the least. And she was right, he wouldn't survive out here, Chase was offering him a home, where he could learn to protect himself and he would be able to get revenge on his father. The thought of his father was what made him decide, he wanted that thing dead.

He nodded I'm not gonna try to survive in the Regime, I will survive in the Regime". He then hesitated "But.. Will I be accepted?.." he asked the ginger she-cat. If he wern't accepted he did't know what he would do, joining the forest cats had been on idea but then if the Regime where planning on destroying them he wouldn't survive that way either, so basicly the Regime was his one shot at surviving.

OOC: I'll be going away over the weekend, I might be able to reply on mobile but I'm not to sure.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 4:41

Chase nodded approvingly at Dante's resolve. "We'll see if you really do." She flashed him a wolfish grin, but her eyes were cold. She'd offered him another chance to reject her offer. If he had really decided to join the Regime, then she would take him to their camp. However, the kit still had a question. Unsurprisingly, he wanted to know if he would be accepted. "Who knows?" Chase shrugged nonchalantly, "That's for the leader to decide." Actually, she did have a hint of how Dante's reception would go. The gears within her head were already turning. After exerting an almost laughable amount of effort to enter the Regime, Shade was now sitting upon the throne. The prospect of a better home might have been too blinding, but some of the other cats seemed to actually believe the clan cat's "good guy" act. Chase was different. To her, Shade reeked of suspicion. When he had first encountered the Regime, Shade had threatened to eat another cat. While it had seemed like a joke in the beginning, she had begun to have second thoughts. He was dangerous, very dangerous. For some unknown reason, this stranger was very intent on being a part of the Regime. He probably wouldn't want all his work to go to waste by being heartless enough to reject a helpless kit. At least, that was what she assumed. Chase was seldom wrong in such matters.

"Well, come along." Turning, the fluffy rouge began to head deeper into the alley. She glanced over her shoulder to ensure that Dante was following her. "Don't want to get lost, do you?"
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World EmptyMon 10 Sep 2018 - 7:51

Dante smiled brightly as he followed the fluffy rouge, others might not have liked this cat at all but to Dante this cat was like a hero to him. He trotted after the she-cat, still worrried if the leader would let him join, he really hoped that he would be accepted but he couldn't be sure.

He looked around in the dark alleyway, wondering what the darkness hid, what if something where watching them? He shook of the feeling and started to wonder how the Regime would look? What kind of cats would there be? Would they really be able to take over the forest? Well as long as he would get revenge on his father he would be happy. He would't just kill that monster, he would make him feel as much pain as one possible could.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Cat In A Big World   A Lone Cat In A Big World Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lone Cat In A Big World
Page 1 of 1