Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Get To Know You [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 11:15

Coldpaw opened her mouth to reply to Spotfur but quickly shut it again as Hillfire snapped at him. She looked at Hllfire, mabye he was right about going back already, she and Hillfire could atleast hunt more and to be honest that what she wanted. She didn't want to part with any of them but nor did she want to get on Hillfire's bad side...

Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 11:48

Spotfur narrowed his eyes at Hillfire. "Excuse me? I attacked it in plenty of time!And by the way, i highly doubt either of you are even three-quarters put together- no offense, Coldpaw- seeing as I was born late last Leaf-fall and you? You're barely out of the apprentice's den. You know nothing. You've seen nothing. I am leading this patrol, and I say an owl is enough prey to feed more than one cat and, by the way, these scratches? Could get infected or open up and get worse. So, yes, we're heading back to camp. I'll be having Jaystar and Scorchclaw know about this, by the way." He began to trot towards camp. "We are not hunting on the way back. You can go on another patrol later."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 14:16

"Fine whatever you say, oh might Spotstar," Hillfire replied, voice practically dripping with sarcasm. Who did Spotfur think he was, acting all stuck-up like this? Exaggerating a wince, he continued. "I got to say, star would not sound good at the end of your name. Maybe that's just because I know you, and know you would be a terrible leader. You can't even lead a patrol correctly. And what does age prove, exactly? That you're just blaming your weakness on old age? I haven't seen as much as you, I admit, but I understand more. At least, I understand what it's like to actually be useful to the clan, which is already more than you. Why stop at one bird when we could get tons more fish? You're taking the weakling's way out, getting all scared over a few scratches. Are you trying to prove how you aren't a real warrior?" Pausing, he laughed mockingly, as if he found the threats against him humorous. "Tell them what, exactly? That a little bit of the truth was told to you? That someone finally had the guts to tell you you aren't so great? But you know what? Fine. I would love to cut this patrol short and not spend any more time with you. Just hopefully I don't get placed with someone even more idiotic next time. Like your stupid mate." Then, as if he hadn't just sent a wave of insults as someone, he cheerfully turned to Coldpaw. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to ignore you or make you uncomfortable, I just had to deal with Spotfur. But I have to say, you were pretty good at fighting the owl back there. You have a whole lot of potential."

Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep 2018 - 23:01

She let out a sigh as the two toms begun fighting... Again.
Once Hillfire turned to her she stood quiet for a few moments before opening her mouth "No you're right Hillfire, I don't get why we have to go back this soon, when Spotfur said that I was on a patrol I imagined that would do a little more than fighting an owl, if I don't get to train on my hunting skills I'll never be a warrior, look at Flurryshine, she's my sister and already a warrior while I'm stuck as an apprentice, do you have any idea how that feels? No because you're to busy feeling sorry for yourself, if you can't even go on a full hunting patrol without cutting it short, mabye you should join the elders, because right now the only diffrens between you and them is that they actually fought and provided for their clan at you'r age". She then stared at Spotfur with cold eye's waiting for his reply, she was sick of always being on everyones good side.

Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep 2018 - 7:12

Spotfur stopped on his paws and whipped around. "Excuse me?" He glared. This was too far. Too, too far. "It is not the weakling's way out. I've seen cats die because they didn't get their wounds treated, even if it's just a scratch on the back. I understand a whole world more than you, both of you, combined. Which of us has been alive through two wars? ME. You have no right to challenge what I say. Scorchclaw put me in charge of this patrol, and why do you think that is? I think it's because of this. Because you can't even understand the danger of continuing to hunt after a predator attacked." He concluded. But then... Like your stupid mate. "[color:d693=009933]Nutfur is not stupid. Just because she has a higher moral code than you do, does not mean she is stupid. Just because I am sensible does not make me weak. Just because I am older than you does not mean I have to join the elders. I've fought in one war and seen another and one more is rising, I'm sure. You'll end up like Flamepaw or Gingerstripe, with your morals. Except nobody would take you in. Not even Thunderclan. And, little apprentice, if you want to go hunt some more, I can ask Scorchclaw to send you out on another. There's no need to be rude about it." He whipped around and stormed back towards camp again. "You're about to regret what you said. You're practically kits." He walked in.

ooc: continuing in a camp topic that'll link back to here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get To Know You [CLOSED]   Get To Know You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get To Know You [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2