Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
The forest is flooded, and the Clans are split: half have been swept, and half have made it to Highstones. Check announcements for details!
New-leaf has arrived and promises to be dismal and wet - will the flood waters ever recede?
This month's activity check is completed and allegiances updated; please PM a staff member if something's amiss!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Art Dump - Requests

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, Specklekit {Sp}, Sparrowkit {Sf}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2460
Clan/Rank : Windclan Elder {Sil} {G}, Shadowclan Perma-Queen{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Medicine Cat {Fa}, ThunderClan Kit {Sp}, WindClan Kit {Sf}

Art Dump - Requests Empty
PostSubject: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 6:58 pm

another one, because the last one was messy and pretty darn old ;)

Ivykit:

Gustpuddle:

Fallowpaw:

Lionpaw:

Starlord:

Mosspaw:

Swiftstep:

Ashstar:

Ashstar Memorial:

Leafstorm:

I'm only gonna be doing headshots on requests for now. I may open up full-body or otherwise later, but for now, it's just headshots ;)
Code:
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Cat Name: [/b]
[b]Rank: [/b]
[b]Detailed Description/Image: [/b]
[b]Eye Color: [/b]
[b]Scars: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b]

Last edited by Maple on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1485
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Senior Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Senior warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Username: Middy
Cat Name: Swiftstep
Detailed Description/Image: Brown cat in my sigs
Eye Color: Amber
Scars: One medium sized on right side of his face. (Left if looking at him directly.) His left ear has two short notches. (Right ear if looking at him directly) See sigs for a clearer depiction~
Other: Thanks-a-bunch <3

TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC senior warrior---SC senior warrior--SkC naw

Art Dump - Requests Webp_net_gifmaker__1__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnja0Art Dump - Requests Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnrk1Art Dump - Requests Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsrs0nArt Dump - Requests Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbu5ja2
Back to top Go down
XFrozenFeatherX

XFrozenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 470
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:09 pm

oOf
Your art style is so cute! I love it <333
took me 3 minutes to decide which cat to request

Username: XFeatherX
Cat Name: Mosspaw
Detailed Description/Image:
Extremely fluffy, brindled (black and cherry-red) tortoiseshell she-cat with a pure, snow white muzzle, chest, belly, paws and part or her back legs (the lower bit to her paws). Her eyes are a dazzling, rich jade/forest-green, and her nose and mottled paw pads are vivid, light pink.
She's the last in my sig~
Mostly like this-:

Eye Color: Deep emerald/jade/forest green~
Scars: None, yet =)
Other: This optimistic lil' gal's p much the absolute definition of energy. Could you please add that in the picture, if that's okay, please? <33

Thank you!!

Link Central
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:|| She-Cat || She-Cat || Tom || She-Cat || Tom ||:.
.:|| #9999cc || #99cc00 || #996633 || #ff4545 || #3399cc ||:.

Back to top Go down
Ripped

Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3710

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Username: Ripped
Cat Name: Starlord
Detailed Description/Image: pls see character pages ;) im on mobile
Eye Color: idk right now lol blue??
Scars: very light scars on face and coat
Other:

Art Dump - Requests Latest?cb=20151011144010

Beartooth of Thunderclan / Warrior / Tom / color=#669900
Starlord Loner / Standard Rogue / Tom / color=#cc0000
Burntstag of Shadowclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#990000
Brookclover of Windclan / Young Warrior / She-Cat / color=#330099
Sparkfrost of Riverclan / Young Warrior / Tom / color=#cc9900

NPC: Hawk of Jagged Talons / Cave-Guard To-Be / She-Cat / color=#cc9966

"yeah, i don't even know what i'm doing here, actually"

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Username: WolvenMight
Cat Name: Lionkit
Detailed Description/Image: Very fluffy and big-for-his-age cat. He has long cream colored fur with slightly darker tabby markings (tiger tabby).
Art Dump - Requests 6469813
Eye Color: Bright gold color, slightly golder than his fur.
Scars: None
Other: Nope!

Art Dump - Requests Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivypaw {Iv}, Specklekit {Sp}, Sparrowkit {Sf}
Female
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : Windclan Elder {Sil} {G}, Shadowclan Perma-Queen{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Medicine Cat {Fa}, ThunderClan Kit {Sp}, WindClan Kit {Sf}

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:17 pm

take a fallowpaw~

I'm not sure why the black marks are there, forumotion is being mean D;

fallowpaw:

will definitely get started asap!!

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm* Sharptooth*
Female
Number of posts : 3498
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan newly-named warrior, Riverclan YW, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan kit, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Draw the Leaf 4 me profile
Username: Drippy
Cat Name: Leafstorm
Detailed Description/Image: Leafstorm is a tall, strongly-built warrior with a constantly serious expression. He has deep, large, vivid forest green eyes and thick fur the color of burnt umber. His undersides, including his chest, underbelly, and the insides of his legs, are a lighter, nearly caramel shade. He has long whiskers, large, tufted ears, and a graying muzzle that was formally cream.
Eye Color: A clear, vivid forest green.
Scars: Leafstorm has claw marks across one cheek and two long, jagged slashes running across his shoulders/back at the base of his neck.
Other: Check ma siggy 4 reference~

Since Drip joined WCC!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 12:01 am

Lionpaw!! I feel like the darker color is a bit too dark, so I'm sorry about that ;;

Lionpaw:

Back to top Go down
Ash
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ash

Characters : Graybriar, Pricklebush, Redwing. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4525
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior, TC Medicine Cat, SC Young Warrior/Queen.

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 am

I miss my bby

Username: Ash
Cat Name: Ashstar
Detailed Description/Image: Slightly fluffy gray she-cat with a long tail and legs. Very thin under all the fur.
Eye Color: Spring green
Scars: Across her shoulders, thin scar across her face from above right eye to left cheek
Other: Extreme stress, but also loyal mom

Art Dump - Requests Unknow10

~Redwing~Pricklebush~Graybriar~
~SC Young Warrior~TC Medicine Cat~WC Senior Warrior~

Art Dump - Requests 7cuVm8

Credit to Holly for the amazing meme!
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Female
Number of posts : 3736

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 am

Username: freshJade
Cat Name: Firekit
Detailed Description/Image: Second in siggy, also this pic. He has the normal two stripes up to his eye. One comes from the border to white, the other from a bit higher. Then a line swooping up, and then another up from that one. Ears are darkened. Diamond on forehead inside a larger diamond that connects to the eyes through a line.
Eye Color:
Scars:
Other:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:09 am

Starlord:

this one came out alright, not 100% happy with th lineart, but it's not too bad.

Back to top Go down
Wolven

Wolven

Characters : ~ (R)owankit ~
Female
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 576
Clan/Rank : ~ (R) Riverclan Kit ~

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 11:54 am

Thank you!

Art Dump - Requests Rowanh12

Rowankit, Kit of Riverclan ♂

Living Cats
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 2:03 pm

Mosspaw:

I just hope I got the colors right on this one;;

Here's a list of the current order I'll probably be doing them in, because I like skipping around, for some reason:
- Swiftstep
- Ashstar
- Leafstorm
- Firekit

Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Maple

Female
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Swiftstep:

there was also one point in time where I just decided that Swift needed a mustache, so there's that image, too.

I mustache, Why Does This Cat Have a Mustache?:

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {La}urelsong, {N}ight (of Stormy Gales), {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiepaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*, Finchstream*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3025
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 4:23 pm

Username: Rainu
Cat Name: Laurelsong
Detailed Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Eye Color: Chartruse (Yellowish-green)
Scars: N/A
Other: do my sassy gal justice Malp

Art Dump - Requests QOurM8U

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Art Dump - Requests VEtouM9
Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Night (of Stormy Gales) ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiepaw

Art Dump - Requests QETFRF7
{Chirp} of Cricket at Sunset

Art Dump - Requests Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Dump - Requests   Art Dump - Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Dump - Requests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-