Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candy Corn Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Candy Corn Cays

Characters : Grousefrost ♂ | Oakstar ♂ | Nightkit ♂
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2018

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 12:30 am

The dark tabby leapt to the top of High-rock with a smile on his face as he gazed down at the cats in camp. He took in the sights of the serene atmosphere as some shared tongues, prey... and he chuckled softly at the sight of a few kits bounding out of the nursery. Always in a hurry, those little ones. His musing was brought short by the large kit that followed them. A bit too large for the nursery now.

He felt a rush of cheer at what that meant. A new apprentice, one that might be able to help little Bearkit with his large paws.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High-rock for a clan meeting!" He called, watching as his call brought up the heads of several cats. A young kit from the nursery bounding forward to High-rock despite being too young for it. Still, he chuckled and allowed it this time. It was a good thing after all, nothing that could scare it.

Grousefrost♂                         Oakstar♂                         Nightpaw                                                         
WindClan Warrior (2)      |     ThunderClan Leader     |   ShadowClan Apprentice            
                          45/160                             120/300                         20/90                                    

My Characters
Never be afraid to contact me with questions, concerns or nudges.
Nudge Cays Here
Back to top Go down
Smiling Advocate Ink

Smiling Advocate Ink

Characters : {H}Hawkstrike, {B}Bonewatcher, {S}Streampaw
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2187
Clan/Rank : {H} SkyClan/Tier 4, {B} StagClan/Tier 2, {S} ThunderClan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Blizzardshine was about to interrupt her adopted kit’s playtime and clean his fur for probably the third or fourth time that day when the already expected call reached her ears. She felt her whole fur stand on end with excitement and her chest puff out with pride. While Bearkit wasn’t family by blood, she loved the unusual kit just as much as any of her own and knowing he was ready to receive his apprentice name filled her with great pride “Come on, Bearkit” She purred softly, nudging him towards the Highrock with her nose.

*Irregular Activity Warning*
Due to a mix of college and work, my free time is not exactly great and that causes me to potentially be extremely active one day and completely missing the other. I'll try my best to post as often as I can, but if you urgently need me somewhere, your best bet is to either ping me in the Discord WCC chat or send me a PM through there.

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Curren19

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Ripped the Ripper

Ripped the Ripper

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 4088

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Living with Blizzardshine's kits had been... different. He loved the long-furred queen with all of his little, or not so little now, heart and revealed in her presence. But, it was not the same as with the younger kits. They had been so adorable and sweet when they nuzzled up against her stomach and never said a word. Now, half of them made him feel like he didn't belong. Even though he was still a bit larger than them, due to being a bit older and his heritage, next to Pricklekit and Beekit he felt incredibly small. Bearkit never said a peep in retaliation because he didn't want to disappoint Blizzardshine. And the others were okay. Regardless, he had somewhat of a family now, filling the place Stoneclaw and his late mother had left. And that was all he cared about now. Even if he had to swallow the knot that lodged in his throat when the other's looked at him.

So, when Blizzardshine groomed his fur several times the young tabby did not say much. Although, he finally spoke up the last time, "I think my fur is clean now, Blizzardshine." It was less a complaint and more of an observation. Before the kit could chime in anymore, a call ran out from the clearing. When the queen got up, he followed her with a more mild curiosity than when he was young. Something was happening now. Some of the older kits had moved to the apprentice's den a bit ago. Part of him wondered who would be next. His neck craned up to look at the deputy expectantly, unaware of their shared blood.

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Ripped10

maple made me spoopy

✢  Beartooth of Thunderclan // 100/280 // Tom // color=#669900  ✢
✧  Houndheart of Thunderclan // 40/120 // Tom // color=#9999cc  ✧
Arcayus the Loner // 45/140 // Tom // color=#ff9966 ︵
Basilkit of Skyclan // Post-Womb // She-cat // color=#00cc99 〷

★ Deputy of Thunderclan ★

Back to top Go down
Candy Corn Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Candy Corn Cays

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 5:51 am

Marshstorm watched Blizzardshine as she approached with the kit of honour. A small smile on the tom's face as he nodded to her meaningfully, then flicked his tail as he summoned the kit.

"Bearkit, step forward." He meowed, his amber eyes tracking the kit heavily now. His mind churning with options for mentors and possibilites.

Ridgekit looked at her adopted big brother as he was summoned, with a purr she nudged him forward then looked up at her mother with big wide eyes. Her turn was a ways off yet.

WindClan Warrior (2)      |     ThunderClan Leader     |   ShadowClan Apprentice            

My Characters
Nudge Cays Here
Back to top Go down
Ripped the Ripper

Ripped the Ripper

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 8:38 pm

At his sides, the broad-chest tom could feel the warmth of his adoptive kin. Hints of a smile could be seen just at the edge of his maw. This was good. For a moment, he simply kept his gaze on Marshstorm as he waited for the news to be shared with the clan. When his name was spoken, Bearkit took a split second to register what had been said. Although, his paws worked for him after a gentle nudge from Ridgekit. There was a split second of hesitation, worried Pricklekit might butt in again, but he allowed his tail to flick her cheek gently before padding to the center of the clearing.

It had been Stoneclaw's wish to see his son fight with those great claws. For that, he felt a great weight that was a mixture of excitement, and a little bit of worry. Bearkit had to remind himself that the name 'Bearpaw' was not a commentary on his unusual pads. He didn't think of it at the moment, but the thought lingered in the back of his mind as he strode up to stand before the clan. He was going to start training. Any conflict or uncertainty within was masked by the tom's unflinching expression. At least I don't have to speak for this one... he considered as his long teeth grazed his lower maw. It didn't impede his speech, but other's noticed more and it did hurt a bit at times. There was a prickle of discomfort as he considered they would all be staring at this moment anyway.

maple made me spoopy

Back to top Go down
Candy Corn Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Candy Corn Cays

Female
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 8:47 pm

"Bearkit, you have reached the age of six moons. It is now time for you to become an apprentice. From this day on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Bearpaw." Marshstorm began formally. His gaze fell on Blizzardshine briefly. The kind she-cat who had given him a chance to become a member of ThunderClan. A chance to prove his worth and helped him walk down the path he was currently headed in. One filled with light and love as he fell to Dustcloud briefly. He felt indebted to the kind she-cat, and he knew that poor Bearpaw would likely be teased.

He ended the brief period of silence with a calm smile towards the new apprentice.
"Your mentor, will be me. I will do my best to teach you how to become a fine warrior." He meowed with a firm nod, cementing his decision. Those large paws and teeth would be useful not only in combat, but in hunting. Hopefully, in time, he could show him that.

Ridgekit bounced in delight as she called out Bearpaw's name.
"Bearpaw! Bearpaw! You have to tell me all about outside the camp!" She meowed enthusastically as she bumped into his shoulder with a loud purr.

My Characters
Nudge Cays Here
Back to top Go down
Ash
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ash

Characters : Graybriar, Pricklebush, Applekit*. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4710
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior/Tier 5 Warrior, TC Medicine Cat, RC Unborn Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 10:22 pm

Pricklekit padded out with an annoyed rumble in his chest, looking at the undignified way that his own sister was bouncing around that other kit that their mother treated as her own. Well, he supposed that he was an apprentice now. Of course he was- just because he was about a moon older, he got his ceremony first. But the second he got his own ceremony, he'd rise straight to the top, past that mouse-brained tom and to warriorhood where he belonged. Nonchalantly, looking almost like he was just going for a stroll, the spiky-furred tan tom strode straight between Ridgekit and the other cat, cementing his large form- he was at least as big as the apprentice, if not bigger- in the space between them, shoving them apart. That ugly kit didn't belong near his sister, and he would protect her with his life if he needed to. He didn't say any of the words out loud, since Marshstorm was right by them, but his cold green gaze communicated every one of his feelings to the tom.

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Edit4a11
~Pricklebush~~~Graybriar~
~TC Medicine Cat~~~WC Senior/Tier 5 Warrior~

PitaPata Cat tickers

Credit to Jay for the art and Night for editing it!
Back to top Go down
Ripped the Ripper

Ripped the Ripper

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 7:43 am

ooc: bear is like 3 months older than blizzard kits ;)

As the deputy continued on with the ceremony, his eyes glistened at the thought of being able to do more. Potentially, he could gain the respect of the clan this way. And just like that, the name Bearpaw belonged to him. Massive paws flexed extra claws into the ground for a brief second. Only a moment later was Marshstorm declaring himself the young tabby's mentor. Bearpaw did not show any indication of a feeling past a semi-confused slow blink. The deputy is going to train me? He would want to train me? After watching Marshstorm nod, the new apprentice felt his own head dipping in a brief nod of respect to the cat that was to train him.

Before he could exchange words with his mentor, a light bump against his shoulder caused him to turn back to Ridgekit. The stocky tom smiled at her and words built up behind his lips. A rough shove came, sticking the words to his tongue and he stood facing Pricklekit. Because of his bulk, it would take much more force to cause him to stumble but it was still an intentionally unkind move. The younger cat's fluff made him seem bigger than he really was. Bearpaw felt that pit returning in his throat but he swallowed that along with a frustrated growl and simply meowed, "Watch where you're going, Pricklekit. You could have knocked Ridgekit over." His eyes did not betray the small feeling inside as he looked over Blizzardshine's kit. Instead, there was an equal displeasure lying there.

maple made me spoopy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: