Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I have a job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

I have a job Empty
PostI have a job

I just got a job (HOORAY), so my times on this site will be less "hey, I feel like getting on for a few hours, lemme watch some youtube, oops it's midnight" and more "this is when i'm not working so...."

I'll have every Sunday off, and my second day off in the week will vary depending on the schedule.
Some days I'll be in at 9am and other days I won't have to be in until noon. On the noon days, I won't be home til 8pm.

I start in a couple weeks. Hopefully in a few weeks, I will also be moving into my boyfriend's house.

PLEASE start PM'ing me whenever you make a topic and want one of my cats in it. I'll have to start packing more in a week or two and it'll help me keep track of topics (especially with 2 kits soon to be born and 2-soon-to-be-3 apprentices who need training).

Sorry for any inconvenience! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down