Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Six-pack Squad's travel to the forest:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Six-pack Squad's travel to the forest: Empty
PostSubject: Six-pack Squad's travel to the forest:   Six-pack Squad's travel to the forest: EmptyMon 20 Aug 2018 - 23:53

Hello there! I'm here to throw my gang of misfits into the forest to cause a bit of laughable chaos and some charm. Everytime I join a new Warriors rp site, I make my characters and start a new chapter in their "trip around the world." They retain all the memories of their previous advetures. Basically a traveling circus, each cat with very different personalities.

Meet the Squad (5/6 are rped by me. Sin is rped by Lincoln Park):

-Ka is a conman (He doesn't mind doing services for others in exchange for some good stuff like food and shelter). The snappy leader with a lot of charisma. Weirdly enough, he has a boston accent.

-Kelly is the motherly cat. She's stern when she needs to be and is scary when she's mad. Kell has a british accent.

-Cobra is the grumpy, fighting-is-always-the-answer sort if guy. He hates everyone but has a secret soft spot for Dixie. He has a deep, Russian accent.

-Dixie is the bubbly and sweet cat of the squad. She sees the world as sunshine and butterflies. She really likes to hang out with Cobra and Gizmo. She has a sweet irish accent.

-Gizmo is the brains of the group. He likes to correct others but usually he is indeed correct. He is strangely naive. Gizmo has a typical Canadian accent.

-Sin is the stoic, silent type. He rarely, if ever, speaks. He loves to observe others from afar and stare right through their soul. Nobody really knows what his voice sounds like due to the fact that when he does talk, his voice doesn't go above a whisper.

The squad will first start out near Windclan's territory. I need a patrol to spot them and start off their encounters. Next they'll move to Shadowclan. Afterwards it's Skyclan. After that it's Riverclan and finally Thunderclan. The group is pretty sneaky and quick so that's how they go around all the territories.

I also wouldn't mind if they encountered the regime. They wouldn't join though!

First encounters (I need at least 3 Windclanners to find them):
-
-
-
-(optional)

Shadowclanners:
-(Unlimited)

Skyclanners:
-(Unlimited)

Riverclanners:
-(Unlimited)

Thunderclanners:
-(Unlimited)

Other Windclanners:
-(Unlimited)

Regime:
-(Unlimited)

If you are interested in this, tell me if you'd like to do a topic with only one of your cats and the squad or if in a group. Also pm me on how you would like for them to meet.

If anyone wants to make a topic where they spread the wird about these foreigners in the forest then by all means go right ahead!~
Back to top Go down

Six-pack Squad's travel to the forest:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: