Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fool's first steps [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heronkit

Heronkit

Characters : Heronkit of WindClan
Clan/Rank : WindClan/Kit
Number of posts : 4

Fool's first steps [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Fool's first steps [OPEN]   Fool's first steps [OPEN] EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 1:14

Heronkit had opened his eyes long ago that early morning, so wasn't wonder that he had woke up every cat in the nursery when he couldn't still quiet one more heartbeat. Softfeather was a patient mother, but even she wanted some peace when the sun rays hadn't touched the moorland yet.

Hush— hissed Softfeather to his energic kit, trying in vain to calm him down.
I'm so boring!— wailed HeronKit —Can I go out?
Softfeather sighed, the tiredness in her voice was clear when she answered at her kit —Very well little one you can go out, Be good.

As soon as he could Heronkit left the nursery behind. The gray and white kit loved the outside, the big sky over his head, the sand under his paws, but the best thing was the wind through his pelt. Heronkit was so excited to be out of the nursery, enjoying his 'freedom', that he wasn't paying attention where he was going until bumped into something.

Pd:

Heronkit

“Nothing happened to me... at least that's what I always wanted to believe .”

#8c7c52

Back to top Go down

Fool's first steps [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: