Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Better Late Than Never…I Guess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Better Late Than Never…I Guess Empty
PostBetter Late Than Never…I Guess

As probably you all saw I poofed without a warning around a month ago or so, long story short, the bottle I had been using for a long time to keep many of my emotions away finally exploded under the pressure of many problems I was forced to face.

Things got out of hand incredibly quickly to the point where I honestly couldn’t even touch any of my cats here without their personality being clearly broken and messed up in posts, I simply couldn’t stay IC in a single paragraph for any of them. I took refuge in games that didn’t caused my mask to break as the most there was were the occasional casual chats where I didn’t need to say much nor would accidentally reveal the mess I was. I did talk to a couple friends about how I was feeling…but if I’m honest I was too scared to say the whole story even to them. I also panicked a couple times when trying to come back, thinking I wouldn’t would be well-received after my sudden absence…at times I even thought of quitting for good.

Unluckily on running away from my troubles instead of confronting them, I found myself spiraling down into a deep state of anxiety and depression. For the first time I guess I’m glad I went back to college, as the ones to force me to snap out of my state of denial and come out of my shell were my friends there that noticed something was seriously wrong.

Long story short, I’m now going to sessions with a psychiatrist to deal with these troubles I have, and even managed to step in and help on the solution of some of the problems that were adding to my ill mental state but I couldn’t fix directly. I’ll be honest, I’m not sure if the path I need to walk to achieve recovery will be a long one or short, as the more I walk the more I realize what once I saw as a linear road is nothing but an awful tangled mess of problems over problems, some of which I didn’t even knew were related…but I guess that I’ll figure it out as I walk it, one step at the time.

With that out of the way…yes, I’m back…but yes, I’m back at school, which means that my schedule is a mess again. Hopefully you’ll see me around at least once or twice per day tho. Also, if I left any threads pending, please PM me the link and I’ll jump straight to it, the first stop I have, and one that its long overdue, it’s the BlizzardXArtemis litter birth.

Glad to see you all again.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Better Late Than Never…I Guess :: Comments

No Comment.

Better Late Than Never…I Guess

Page 1 of 1