Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 20:00

A bundle of herbs nears his paws, Swiftstep was ready to take another apprentice to the Moonstone. The deputy had called Squirrelpaw not too long ago so she must be heading his way. They were to leave as soon as possible so they didn't have to rush to Mothermouth. As most apprentices know by now, Swiftstep absolutely loved giving tours during the exciting trip so he wanted as much time as he could get.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 17 Aug 2018 - 14:05

Squirrelpaw tumbled over to the deputy, eager to head out. She wasted no time in inhaling the bitter herbs and then nodded a 'let's go' with a face of disgust because the bad taste of the plants was still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 22 Aug 2018 - 8:12

The deputy purred in amusement as the apprentice hurried in eating the herbs to head out quicker. He grinned and led the she-cat out of the camp.

~Time Skip~

After hours of traveling and a moment of adrenaline after sprinting across the Thunderpath, the two cats were finally in front of Mothermouth. During the trip, the deputy took the time to point out certain landmarks to Squirrelpaw so the journey would be a bit more interesting.

The brown tom stepped into the dark tunnel that led to the Moonstone after Squirrelpaw had caught her breath. The duo then entered the cavern lit up by the stone's enchanting glow. Swiftstep sat down by the entrance and then began to address the apprentice, "Okay, touch your nose to the Moonstone and a Starclan cat will talk with you there."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 25 Sep 2018 - 9:32

OOC: I posted this so late (3 days over the 1 month mark)! :( I just want to get this done! Forgive me!

IC: The she-cat nodded and did as she was told to do. Soon, she fell into a quick slumber, entering into Starclan.

Squirrelpaw awoke to find herself in a beautiful field. She took the time to admire her surroundings while waiting for a Starclan cat to come speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 3 Oct 2018 - 14:37

A lithe figure began to manifest itself in front of Squirrelpaw. Her blue-green eyes were warm and inviting. Stars adorned her brown pelt. Fawnpaw smiled gently as she began to speak, "Hello Squirrelpaw. My name is Fawnpaw. Do you have anything in your mind or heart that you wish to share with me?"

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 20:42

Squirrelpaw bowed her head as a respetful greeting and nodded as a quick answer to the she-cat's question. "I need to know how my big sister Fernfeather is doing. I just really miss her..." Her eyes were downcast with grief and pain. She often had nightmares of her sister's death. She was the only family member she had. She was an orphan when Fernfeather adopted her to be her big sister. Squirrelpaw could only hope that her sister still cared for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey   Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirrelpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1