Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ryu's Character Junk Zone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

Ryu's Character Junk Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's Character Junk Zone!   Ryu's Character Junk Zone! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 18:22

W
Ryu's Characters
I'll post my dead/alive characters!
So, konichi'wa, fellow warriors! Da japanese cat here! I give credit to it's respectful owner, I do not own the code that made this posible! The credit belongs to Emme's Codes. Thanks to it, I could post this! I shall post every warrior, and if one gets kileld, I'll remove it until I create another one to replace it. Ya'll can ask me everything about my nekos!
OTigerpawMoons 6 Moons
ClanShadowclan
RankApprentice
SexFemale/Hetero

Tigerkit was one of my first characters, so is obvious that I post her first! Currently, she's Shadowclan's coldest kit, with a strong mind, and with the ambition of being the best warrior. She's not interetsed of finding a fine mate, as she just concentrates into her duties, and will do anything to prove she's more than a simple warrior, no, she'll show that she's the best warrior all the forest has ever saw.

PCat NameMoons XX moons
ClanClan name
RankRank name
SexSex name
St. agur blue cheese boursin rubber cheese. Babybel queso blue castello port-salut cheese slices cottage cheese camembert de normandie squirty cheese. Manchego caerphilly pecorino pepper jack queso port-salut mozzarella camembert de normandie. Parmesan st. agur blue cheese queso fromage.

Croque monsieur cheese and biscuits cheese and wine. Gouda halloumi airedale pecorino manchego goat cauliflower cheese everyone loves. Emmental stilton squirty cheese cheese and biscuits roquefort danish fontina rubber cheese feta. Gouda croque monsieur danish fontina rubber cheese.

Cheesy grin fromage frais caerphilly. Goat brie pepper jack cheese and biscuits st. agur blue cheese who moved my cheese fromage frais cheese triangles. Queso bavarian bergkase cheese slices rubber cheese blue castello lancashire blue castello boursin. Boursin stilton.

QCat NameMoons XX moons
ClanClan Name
RankRank name
SexSex name
St. agur blue cheese boursin rubber cheese. Babybel queso blue castello port-salut cheese slices cottage cheese camembert de normandie squirty cheese. Manchego caerphilly pecorino pepper jack queso port-salut mozzarella camembert de normandie. Parmesan st. agur blue cheese queso fromage.

Croque monsieur cheese and biscuits cheese and wine. Gouda halloumi airedale pecorino manchego goat cauliflower cheese everyone loves. Emmental stilton squirty cheese cheese and biscuits roquefort danish fontina rubber cheese feta. Gouda croque monsieur danish fontina rubber cheese.

Cheesy grin fromage frais caerphilly. Goat brie pepper jack cheese and biscuits st. agur blue cheese who moved my cheese fromage frais cheese triangles. Queso bavarian bergkase cheese slices rubber cheese blue castello lancashire blue castello boursin. Boursin stilton.

RNameMoons XX moons
ClanClan Name
RankRank name
SexSex name

Emme's Codes

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:

Last edited by Ryūko on Fri 24 Aug 2018 - 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryūko

Ryūko

Characters : Tigerpaw(SC App!)
Clan/Rank : SC;Kit
Number of posts : 27

Ryu's Character Junk Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Character Junk Zone!   Ryu's Character Junk Zone! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 18:54

Tigerpaw by @ryuko
Extras

Voice Actors:

Main: Erica Mendez-English

Gaby Ugarte-Spanish

Ami Koshimizu-Japanese
About Me
Tigerpaw is a well-muscled, dark brown tabby she-cat, with broad shoulders, thick fur, and big, long and sharp claws. She has tufted ears, and cold fire-like amber eyes. She has black stripes, and mucho to any cat’s surprise, she’s also lean and thin. Tigerpaw, also possesses broad muscles, that can be seen through her pelt, giving her the skills to do heavy but fast blows.
Lonelienss, shadowy and lonely spots, sleep, eat, hunt and patrol alone, train and also Gatherings.
Dislike
Crowd, questions heavily referencing to her social life, too much noise when she's asleep, boasting apprentices and arrogant warriors, yet, she dislikes someone specifically; Frostpaw. Not being able to go off and having to stay and chat with other cats, social life.
Basic
Breed: Maine Coon
Clan: Shadowclan
AligmnentChaotic Neutral

Positive
Patient, calm, wise, intelligent, not easy to fool, logical, loyal, serious, forceful, polite, quiet,

Negative
Stubborn, aggressive, sharp-tongued, cold-hearted, snappy, grumpy, unforgiving, cold, unkind, depressed, mysterious, lonely, cynical
Emme's Codes

Tigerpaw Emo GIF:
Back to top Go down

Ryu's Character Junk Zone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: