Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)

Go down 
+5
Feath ❤️
Leo
Moose~Coldglance
Mossy
yellowpaw (sigh)
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Empty
PostSubject: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 3:56

Yellowpaw mewed in her dreams, " why is it that life is so hard at times?" then waking she knew exactly where she was, in dream territory, " how? oh well" yellowpaw said with great enthusiasm.

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 73l0qu why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Wgt99z why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2wlrbq8 funny right!? why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 169p75c why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 0:04

walks up to What are you doing here? said deadkit
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 0:05

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 0:06

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010 - 0:41

ooc:don't double or triple post

moosepelt came to dream territory noticing he isn't alone "greetings apprentice and kit."he greeted

Spoiler:

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Whatcolor_isbluewhy is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 7
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 21:15

"greetings. how are you?" yellowpaw said.

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 73l0qu why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Wgt99z why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2wlrbq8 funny right!? why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 169p75c why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 22:52

Leopardheart padded into the dream. "Greetings," she meowed.

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 6:31

"hello, leopardhaert. how are you." yellowpaw said sarcasticallly

Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 6:42

Feather "awoke" in Dream Terriotry, and warmed to her compainions, walking over to Moosepelt.
"Hello, Moosepelt. And to the rest of you."
She said joyiusly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 6:43

"greetings!" said Sunpaw cheerfully as she padded to the clearing.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Fallensnow

Fallensnow

Clan/Rank : Windclan/warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 6:49

Petalpaw padded torward the group of cats. "Hello." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 7:04

"Petalpaw!"
she said happily.
"guess what? I'm going to be a warrior soon!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptyFri 5 Nov 2010 - 10:18

"hello, everyone. how are you all."

Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 3:24

Brambleflame emerged from the shadows, "Hello Yellowpaw," He murmered to his clan member.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Account-personality-results
why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) EmptySat 6 Nov 2010 - 5:27

Featherpaw's eyes flickered to the warrior, and then quickly averrted her eyes.
"Hello Brambleflame."
She mewed softly.

PostSubject: Re: why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)   why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!) Empty

Back to top Go down

why is life so hard at times ( anyone can join, fight and your out!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next