Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Cays Art and Requests 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Blossompaw ♀ | Dewshine ♀ | Marshstorm ♂ | Ridgepaw ♀ | Sparrowpaw♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Cays Art and Request Centre
Because having too much time on one’s hands is too productive for my own good.

Long story short. I’m currently in a very good drawing mood. Feel free to join me in Picarto as I work on requests, but be warned that I do play music. Nothing too swear-filled, just… my tastes aren’t everyone’s cup of tea XD

Request Status: CLOSED!

*Please note that sometimes I will do these pics in random orders depending on who and what I feel like drawing at the time. I may also choose to decline or remove any that I see fit.*

Request form:
Code:

[b]Link to profile or creation:[/b] (Anywhere I can find current information on their personality, markings, coat colour, etc)
[b]Preferred Action:[/b] (If applicable)

A little note: If any of you want an image I drew for you resized, I can totally do that! Just tell me what height or length you'd prefer it to be and I would be happy to scale it down for you. (I draw them at 2200 pixels high so... yeah. XD)

Completed Images Index: (let's make it all easier to find shall we?)

Finished:

Current Requests:

1. Amity - Morningpaw - Blue green eyes, Plant in mouth.

2. Drippy - Sharptooth, Additional image - Back arched, in combat!

3. Lulu - Loaf
If it's a full body, have him sitting and looking to his side with a scowl on his face. His claws are unsheathed. If it's just a headshot/bust, have his ears be pinned back and him looking extra aggressive.

4. FreshJade - Head shots siggy

5. Bumble - Honeypaw
Licking her paw, and rolling her eyes being over all sassy, or hunched over crying.

Dewshine♀                  Blossompaw♀                  Marshstorm♂                  Ridgepaw♀                  Sparrowpaw♀
RiverClan Warrior    |    RiverClan Apprentice    |     ThunderClan Deputy     |   TC Apprentice     |   SkyClan Apprentice      |
60/200                           20/80                           100/280                           20/80                           20/80      

My Characters                       NUDGE ME!

Last edited by Cays on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:15 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amity

Characters : Cloverleaf // Flamepaw(rose) // Bluepaw(berry) // Morningpaw(dew) // Forestpaw(???)
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 98
Clan/Rank : TC-naw // TC-apprentice // TC-apprentice // SC-mc apprentice // SkC-apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Link to profile or creation: Morningpaw
She has blue-green eyes :)
Preferred Action: Looking cute and curious with plants in her mouth? :)
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 3209
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Link to profile or creation: Sharptooth's Character Profile (unfinished ;-;)
Preferred Action: In the middle of battle, either attacking or with her back arched
Here's a photo since my description isn't the greatest~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 531
Clan/Rank : your residential access denier

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Link to profile or creation: <3
Preferred Action: Depends. If it's a full body, have him sitting and looking to his side with a scowl on his face. His claws are unsheathed. If it's just a headshot/bust, have his ears be pinned back and him looking extra aggressive.

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Jade is Gone

Female
Number of posts : 3729

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:08 pm

Boop you were going to do headshot sig for me,  here's the info. If you're not down for that anymore that's fine.

Flamepaw, Riverclan- formerly Thunderclan
A ginger tabby cat with leafy green eyes. Short and frail-looking. She has a white underbelly, chest, and paws. Once upon a time, she was a purity-nazi. Since taken from her home, she stayed somewhat feisty but was humbled and spends a lot of time looking out towards the forest. She regrets nearly every movement she made since she was born. She is still regretful but happier now that she's on her way to warriorhood.

Spotfur, Riverclan
Spotfur is a white tom with cream-colored ears. He is brown and grey spotted with claw scars on his right eye and chest. His right flank also has a scar from when a piece of ice flew into it.  His left leg is gone, his left ear is half torn off. He is a regretful, loyal, fatherly tom with a love for words.

Cinderfall, Riverclan.

A pale blue-grey tom with a fluffy tail and tabby stripes, a mini Jaystream but lighter colored. Amber eyes of his dead mother. Large nasty scar on his belly, crooked tail, and his left ear was torn off leading down to his eye, which was blinded. Curious and calm, Cinderfall loves to comfort others and has a hunger for history. Unlike other apprentices, he sits still easily.  Finds himself content with the quiet behind-the-scenes- most of the time. Loves to learn.

Beekit, Thunderclan
A white tom with blue/amber heterochromia. Dark gray lines reminiscent of tear streaks run down face. Tail fades from white at the base to black at the tip.Just plain mean and a bully. Take Eaglefang, Stormstrike, and Sedgestrike, combine them, and you have Beekit.

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Young Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666
Bluekit, Tom, Kit of Skyclan, 0066ff, not pictured

Last edited by freshJade on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Characters : // Honey kit Wc //
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm

Link to profile or creation: http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t35936-bumbles-chars
Preferred Action: licking her paw, and rolling her eyes being over all sassy, or hunched over crying either or is fine!

Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Blossompaw ♀ | Dewshine ♀ | Marshstorm ♂ | Ridgepaw ♀ | Sparrowpaw♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:13 pm

aaaaaand with that the first five are filled. 8D

Dewshine♀                  Blossompaw♀                  Marshstorm♂                  Ridgepaw♀                  Sparrowpaw♀
RiverClan Warrior    |    RiverClan Apprentice    |     ThunderClan Deputy     |   TC Apprentice     |   SkyClan Apprentice      |
60/200                           20/80                           100/280                           20/80                           20/80      

My Characters                       NUDGE ME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cays Art and Requests 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Cays Art and Requests 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: