Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) Empty
PostSubject: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:16 pm

After the journey home her blue gaze took in her home keeping tears from welling up in the petite she cats eyes. She was finally home. She looked to her sister Hailsong as they now stood in camp. Her nerves had kept her from entering the camp at first until her sister had nudged her. Now she she stood a bit tall granted she was still small despite her age but she couldn't wait to see the rest of her family. The innocent she cat then said"So what now...do I go see Jaystar or "She spoke quietly mostly to herself she looked around.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:05 pm

Cinderfall turned toward them. He grinned. Despite being blind and hard of hearing on his left side, he could still see his little sister, who had gone missing. "Littlepaw!" He exclaimed, rushing to meet her, joy sparking in his amber eyes. "We thought you were dead!"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:17 pm

"So I've been told"Littlepaw meowed smiling some to her older brother Cinderfall. She felt bad for him because of what Hailsong had told her on their way back but she wasn't doing much better either her side having a wound that had blood clotted and matted in her silvery fur, from a twoleg metal mesh wall ,and a nicked ear and a few scratches from a rouge encounter but nothing she was sure would maim her. She flicked her tail smiling some"it's so great to see you again!"she purred.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Hailsong smiled when Cinderfall came running to greet their sister. This was a moment to celebrate! She nudged her sister lovingly not minding the curious looks of those younger cats who didn't recognize her. "Don't worry... I will go and search for Jaystar myself. Stay here with our brother. Cinderfall, take her to Goldeneye's den and take care of her. I'll be back in a second." She purred before rushing to her father's den.

Inside, Jaystar was curled in his own nest, the blame consuming his mind as he tried to find the strength to stand up and face his clan as the strong leader he pretended to be. He was weaker, beaten. The death, blood, wounds of his clanmates. It was all his fault. He had lost so much because of his own actions that he could hardly believe that he was suited anymore to be Riverclan's leader. What good had he done for his clan? He felt hopeless... not knowing that that would change the moment his daughter entered the den.

"Father! I'm... I'm sorry for entering like this but... something incredible has happened. You have to come with me!" She mewed. The leader at first thought it could be another attack. The last time Hailsong entered like that, Cinderfall was maimed. That was why he did not make any questions and he rushed behind his daughter, begging to Starclan. Please... Don't let this be another attack...

However, when the leader entered the den, he did not smell blood. His green eyes gazed inside, noticing two cats. One of them was his first-born, Cinderpaw and the other one... no... it couldn't be. It had to be a vision... was he losing his mind? But... that silver pelt... those clear blue eyes and that unforgettable appearance... it had to be her... even if it seemed impossible.

"L-Littlepaw...?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Littlepaw blinked hearing her sisters words and nodded slowly"alright then sis"She said and stood looking to Cinderfall with a small smile.

After she had went with him to the medicine cats den or rather she kind of led the way remembing where it was. She sat down waiting quietly. She looked around for a moment until she heard footsteps coming. "L-Littlepaw...?" She heard him before she could scent him. Her clear blue gaze moved looking to him."Hey dad"She mewed smiling happy to see her father. She got to her paws once again and went over to him excited to see him. Despite her earlier exhaustion and wounds she seemed to brighten up almost instantly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 pm

"Littlepaw?" Stormstrike's ears perked as Jaystar spoke, and immediately the tall tom was on his feet. His long, feathery tail twitched as he took in the peculiar sight in front of him, the confusion and shock evident on his face. He shook himself, blinking before rushed to her side. "It is you! Where were you? We thought you were dead..." He ran his nose through her fur, purring up a storm. "I bet you have a million stories to tell. C'mon... mother- err, Goldeneye, that is, will be so glad to see you... there's so much that's happened..."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:38 am

'Littlepaw... Littlepaw... Littlepaw...' Goldeneye shifted in her dream restlessly, her brows furrowing, "Goldeneye, it's time to get up." The wind spoke, sounding with what felt like a hundred different voices. Goldeneye did as her subconscious(?) said and got to her paws groggily, padding out of her den she saw a sight before her. Blinking out of shock the she-cat turned to her clan-mates, "Am I dead? Am I seeing the dead?" She sputtered, staggering up to the kit she saw as her daughter she slowly lifted a shaking paw and brushed it against her adoptive daughter's cheek.

Without missing a beat the medicine cat shot a paw around her daughter and pulled her close, pushing her muzzle into her kits soft neck fur, her eyes wide as tears seemed to blubber at her eyes. Loud sniffles seem to escape the usually stoic and calm medicine cat, her purring drowning everything around her out. "Littlepaw... my beautiful girl, you're home. You're back and safe and not dead and..." Goldeneye sputtered, reluctantly pulling away as she gave her a once-over, her gaze darkening. "And injured." Goldeneye's purr turned to a growl, her tail beginning to puff and lash.

"I'm going to rip whatever did this to you to shreds if I ever get the chance, I swear on my life." She spat, turning roughly on her paws as she beckoned her daughter to follow her into her den.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 2:32 am

"So much has happened and I will explain everything I promise"She mewed smiling as she seen another one of her older brothers as he rushed over to her. She purred as he ran his nose through her fur. She had been so involved she hadn't heard Goldeneye come over or hook a paw around her til she was brought close and a purr rumbled through her small body"it's good to see you too"She purred but f÷'ll short as her purrs turned a sudden growl as she said an injured her tail fluffed out a little bit."Ok I'm coming and I'm fine it was mostly I got caught on this twoleg mesh thing boy have I got a whole story to tell you "She purred happily before she followed Goldeneye deeper in her den

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 3:01 pm

OOC: This is the best family reunion ever. Even Stormboi is happy :D. I can die in peace.

IC: As the she-cat walked to him, Jaystar’s eyes filled with tears of pure joy. She was here... she was truly here! The tom walked to her slowly when his son came in rushing to greet his sibling. The leader watched them with pure happiness and when Goldeneye joined them, he finally noticed the wounds in her body. Now that he looked closely, his daughter looked extremely exhausted. But didn’t stop him to follow her stepped into Goldeneye’s den. After all, he was the only left here to greet her properly. Not as the leader of Riverclan... but as her father.

When she was established in her own nest, the tom walked to her and embraced Littlepaw, dropping his head around her neck as he pressed her closer to him. Her fur... her eyes... he had dreamed with her and all of her gone littermates since the day she disappeared, completely that he wouldn’t see her again by in Starclan. ”Oh, my dear kit... I-I’ve missed you so much...” He mewed trembling because of the overwhelming emotions. ”Your journey must have been long... but you’re back home... with your family... Welcome...” The leader who was depressed minutes ago was now crying tears of joy. He was so desperate, in the brink of losing everything he believed... but Starclan sent him back his daughter. Littlepaw had become a sign of hope for him, at the moment Jaystar needed it most...

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 pm

After she had gotten comfortable in the nest given to her. She flicked her tail quiwrlt before she blinked looking up as she seen her father come in. She grinned some purring some and let him embrace her."It was a long journey but I'm glad to be home...i know it's silly but I am allowed to return to the clan?"She mewed flicking her tail nervously. She figured she knew the answered but she had to ask.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 9:32 am

OOC: Sorry for the delay. My dumb computer never sent the answer to this :'D Also, I know I told you that Little will have a new mentor but I remembered that her former mentor, Finchstream, is still alive so, officially, she will be Finch's apprentice but Jaystar and Hailsong will be pseudo-mentors too ;D

IC: The Riverclan leader chuckled and stepped back a little to clean his tears with one paw. He smiled at his daughter and touched her forehead with his nose as before licking it lovingly. "This is your home. You will be always welcome here as long as I live. Now, just focus on resting. Finchstream will still be your mentor but you can ask for my or your siblings' guidance. Once you recover, you will return to your usual apprentice's training and soon... you will be a Riverclan warrior."

He laid down next to her, determined to stay with her for the rest of the day. After all, she had been alive all these moons and surely she would have a lot to say to them about how was her life after she got missing. It was a blessing from Starclan that she wasn't attacked by Shade...

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 2:24 pm

The silvery apprentice looked up to him as he stepped back for a moment leaving her wondering for a moment before she blinked and purred quietly as he licked her forehead lovingly. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them once again. She listened to his words relief spreading through her. With a small smile "Ok thank you"She said quietly before she laid her head down relaxing with her family with her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)   The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little Paws That Lead You Home pt 2(open to all in riverclan)
Page 1 of 1